The reason Trump is going to win

John Clark

May 23, 2024, 10:43:48 AMMay 23
to extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
For some strange reason that I don't pretend to understand most people believe everything Trump says regardless of how batshit crazy it is, now Trump is claiming Biden is trying to assassinate him, and I'm sure tens of millions of people will believe him. But lies about the economy, not about assassinations, are what is going to cause Trump to win the next (and last) presidential election and become Führer of America for life:

A recent Harris poll indicates that the American public is ignorant about economic reality

55% of Americans believe the economy is shrinking, but in reality the economy is increasing.

49% believe unemployment is at a 50-year high, but in reality unemployment is at a 50 year low.

72% believe inflation is increasing, but in reality, the rate of inflation has fallen sharply from its post-Covid peak of 9.1% and it's now about 3.4% .

49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, but in reality it went up 24% in 2023 and 12% so far this year, so now it's at an all-time high.

0th