China might want to destroy TSMC instead of capturing it

John Clark

Jul 6, 2024, 3:58:37 PMJul 6
to extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List

John Clark

Jul 19, 2024, 6:47:13 AM (4 days ago) Jul 19
to extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Trump's remarks  "differ tremendously from policy under most U.S. presidents, including current President Joe Biden's administration, which has vowed to protect Taiwan in the event of an attack from China."  Apparently Trump isn't smart enough to figure out that if we get 100% of our chips from Taiwan and China takes over Taiwan then that might, just might, be rather bad for the USA.
mjm
mst