Ray Kurzweil AI and What Comes Next

John Clark

Jun 28, 2024, 7:21:46 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Ray Kurzweil is brilliant, as usual, in this talk; the man has the best record of correctly predicting technological progress of anybody I've ever heard of. I'm about halfway through his new book.

By the way, it's interesting that during last night's presidential debate neither the old man nor the con man said one word about AI, but one of them will be the most powerful man in the world until January 20, 2029 , and AI will by far be the most important issue any president will need to face between now and then.

The Last 6 Decades of AI — and What Comes Next | Ray Kurzweil | TED

bld