Re: NYTimes.com: White House Seeks $65 Billion for ‘Apollo’ Plan to Prepare for Future Pandemics

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 14, 2021, 3:08:43 PM9/14/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com

You still ignore all the conundrums and riots going on all around the world in regards to using covet vaccination as a passport to society for freedoms people already had. You also ignore how many African Americans refuse to take the vacs, are they stupid too?

It isn't 100% preventable because I know personally of a young woman a mother who lost her life to covet even though she had both vaccinations. So your magic confidence in technology and medical professionals seems to be inaccurate.

You obviously want to relegate the vaccine refusers to your imaginary white Republicans who drive pickup trucks and vote for Donny. But that's simply isn't true.

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 John Clark <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 8:54 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> I am sure that Joe is taking direct advice from Obama right thru this moment.

I doubt it but I hope you're right. In my opinion Obama was the second best president in my lifetime, John Kennedy was the best.

> In any case the plague which devoured Captain Orange, is now continuing its meal on the Biden presidency. The reasons for this is complex

No, it's not complex at all. The only reason the COVID-19 pandemic didn't end 5 months and tens of thousands of deaths ago is very simple, the USA has an excess of very simple people in it. Are these very stupid people divided equally among the political parties? Nope. 50% of Trump voters are so stupid they're not vaccinated, but only 7% of Biden voters are that brain dead dumb.

> My own privative serf-ish public policy recommendation  would be to make a super push for treatments rather than vaccines,

Given that COVID-19 is now a 100% preventable disease and the treatment is easy quick painless and free, and given that the amount of resources that can be allocated towards medical research is finite I'd be opposed to devoting a great deal of effort into saving very very stupid people from themselves.

> to buy time for vaccination research

No vaccine is any good if people are too stupid to take it. We already have a near perfect vaccine for COVID19, several in fact, what we really need now is a vaccine that prevents stupidity...... but on second thought I guess even that wouldn't help because some people would be too stupid to take that too. Oh well, Evolution in action.

  > This treatment focus would buy enough time to produce eventually super vaccines that finally send Covid to small pox land.

Smallpox became extinct in 1977, if not for the opposition from right wing religious people who violently opposed vaccinations (and I do mean violently) it could've happened a century earlier.  And just five years ago it looked like polio was on the verge of extinction, but right wing religious anti-vaccination nuts in the USA and Afghanistan and elsewhere have made a comeback and thus polio has made a come back too.

foo

John Clark

Sep 14, 2021, 3:57:03 PM9/14/21
to spudb...@aol.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 3:08 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

 >You also ignore how many African Americans refuse to take the vacs, are they stupid too?

I thought I made myself clear. Anyone, regardless of color, who doesn't take the vaccine is STUPID.

> It isn't 100% preventable because I know personally of a young woman a mother who lost her life to covet even though she had both vaccinations.

Then you should immediately inform the World Health Organization about this incredibly rare occurrence!Worldwide 4,657,991 people have died of Covid and 226,433,138 have gotten very sick, but only 608 vaccinated people have died from it and very few have even gotten sick.

> You obviously want to relegate the vaccine refusers to your imaginary white Republicans who drive pickup trucks and vote for Donny.

I obviously want to know the truth, and the truth is half of those white Republican pick up driving MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are too dumb to get the vaccine and thus have a good chance of dying and increasing the nations IQ average as a result.
nno

Dylan Distasio

Sep 14, 2021, 4:03:09 PM9/14/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Now do Israel...

Brent Meeker

Sep 14, 2021, 4:48:23 PM9/14/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Ahh, if we only had a vaccine against coveting  that would be real advancement...although it would ruin Madison Ave.

On 9/14/2021 12:08 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:

You still ignore all the conundrums and riots going on all around the world in regards to using covet vaccination as a passport to society for freedoms people already had. You also ignore how many African Americans refuse to take the vacs, are they stupid too?

It isn't 100% preventable because I know personally of a young woman a mother who lost her life to covet even though she had both vaccinations. So your magic confidence in technology and medical professionals seems to be inaccurate.

Only and idiot refuses help because it isn't 100% effective.

Brent

You obviously want to relegate the vaccine refusers to your imaginary white Republicans who drive pickup trucks and vote for Donny. But that's simply isn't true.

On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 John Clark <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 8:54 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> I am sure that Joe is taking direct advice from Obama right thru this moment.

I doubt it but I hope you're right. In my opinion Obama was the second best president in my lifetime, John Kennedy was the best.

> In any case the plague which devoured Captain Orange, is now continuing its meal on the Biden presidency. The reasons for this is complex

No, it's not complex at all. The only reason the COVID-19 pandemic didn't end 5 months and tens of thousands of deaths ago is very simple, the USA has an excess of very simple people in it. Are these very stupid people divided equally among the political parties? Nope. 50% of Trump voters are so stupid they're not vaccinated, but only 7% of Biden voters are that brain dead dumb.

> My own privative serf-ish public policy recommendation  would be to make a super push for treatments rather than vaccines,

Given that COVID-19 is now a 100% preventable disease and the treatment is easy quick painless and free, and given that the amount of resources that can be allocated towards medical research is finite I'd be opposed to devoting a great deal of effort into saving very very stupid people from themselves.

> to buy time for vaccination research

No vaccine is any good if people are too stupid to take it. We already have a near perfect vaccine for COVID19, several in fact, what we really need now is a vaccine that prevents stupidity...... but on second thought I guess even that wouldn't help because some people would be too stupid to take that too. Oh well, Evolution in action.

  > This treatment focus would buy enough time to produce eventually super vaccines that finally send Covid to small pox land.

Smallpox became extinct in 1977, if not for the opposition from right wing religious people who violently opposed vaccinations (and I do mean violently) it could've happened a century earlier.  And just five years ago it looked like polio was on the verge of extinction, but right wing religious anti-vaccination nuts in the USA and Afghanistan and elsewhere have made a comeback and thus polio has made a come back too.

foo

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 14, 2021, 5:46:11 PM9/14/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
They are afraid of bad biochemical reactions reported that end in some peoples deaths via heart inflammation, they are afraid of taking the shots and the contracting the and still perishing of covid. Both of these outcomes are now real things to be worried about.

John Clark

Sep 14, 2021, 6:24:06 PM9/14/21
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 5:46 PM spudboy100 via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> They are afraid of bad biochemical reactions reported that end in some peoples deaths via heart inflammation, they are afraid of taking the shots and the contracting the and still perishing of covid.

Yes, but explaining why somebody is stupid does not make them one bit less stupid. Worldwide at most 608 people have died of COVID-19 even though they took the vaccine, but 4,657,991 people have died of COVID after NOT taking the vaccine. The correct course of action to take if one does not wish to die is obvious to any person who is not stupid.

ohn K Clark    See what's on my new list at
Extropolis

oo9

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 14, 2021, 6:49:35 PM9/14/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Mmmmm...nada chingada....

and the truth is half of those white Republican pick up driving MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are too dumb to get the vaccine and thus have a good chance of dying and increasing the nations IQ average as a result.
For instance on this breakdown...
Overall, across these 42 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (52%) was roughly 1.2 times higher than the rate for Black people (43%) and 1.1 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (48%) as of September 7, 2021. White people had a higher vaccination rate compared to Hispanic people in most reporting states, except Missouri, Vermont, Tennessee, Louisiana, DC, Virginia, New York, South Carolina and Nevada. White people also had a higher rate than Black people in every reporting state, except Oregon, Alaska, Mississippi, Washington, Louisiana, and Idaho. The size of these differences varied widely across states and have been narrowing over time. The overall vaccination rate across states for Asian people was higher compared to White people (68% vs. 52%), which is consistent with the pattern in most reporting states. However, Asian people had lower vaccinations rates than White people in five states (Colorado, North Dakota, Utah, Pennsylvania, and South Dakota).

It basically comes down to a mistrust of the edicts of of Elite Class of medicals and governmentals' a plurality of the public has ceased to trust them, and not just the Trumpies.

Especially, when people see this:

Thus, must of the anti-vaxers are likely not huge worshippers of Donny, no matter how much you'd like this, and that such rebellion against progressivist dictatorialism will expand, and that as the previous link proved, as George Orwell wrote," All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Please note that the CDC came out in he last 48 hours indicated that the booster shots were not needed at this time, and this after 2 months of belligerent liberal Media howling's about the imminent need of a booster shot. Very frustrating to many.
Demand-

FDA-

Behaviorally this is what happens when the populace loses confidence in the leadership. Which is smart by the way, because it shows adaptability, unlike you loyal ideologicals.'  Remember the old saying, science is a method, not a goal.

Sep 14, 2021, 7:03:32 PM9/14/21
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:49 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> It basically comes down to a mistrust of the edicts of of Elite Class of medicals

Yep, that's what it comes down to, and as I said before, explaining why somebody is stupid does not make them one bit less stupid.

> and not just the Trumpies.

There is just no getting around the fact that 50% of Trump voters are unvaccinated but only 7% of Biden voters are.  The thing about stereotypes is that many if not most turn out to be valid, and it's certainly true in this case that Trump voters tend to be beer drinking gun toting pick up truck driving morons.

ub2

Brent Meeker

Sep 14, 2021, 7:11:51 PM9/14/21

On 9/14/2021 2:46 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
They are afraid of bad biochemical reactions reported that end in some peoples deaths via heart inflammation, they are afraid of taking the shots and the contracting the and still perishing of covid. Both of these outcomes are now real things to be worried about.

So's being struck by falling plane, but non-idiots don't cross the street looking up at the sky.

Brent

Brent Meeker

Sep 14, 2021, 7:18:36 PM9/14/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

On 9/14/2021 3:49 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
Mmmmm...nada chingada....
[...]

I don't think "plurality" means what you think it means.
But the huge worshippers of The Dump are almost all anti-vaxxers.  Which is strange since before Donny the anti-vaxxers were a fringe group on the left worshipping "natural" (but expensive) stuff.

Brent

and that such rebellion against progressivist dictatorialism will expand, and that as the previous link proved, as George Orwell wrote," All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

Please note that the CDC came out in he last 48 hours indicated that the booster shots were not needed at this time, and this after 2 months of belligerent liberal Media howling's

You mean Faux News reported that the liberal media was howling about booster shots...and lying as usual.

Brent

Stathis Papaioannou

Sep 14, 2021, 7:23:23 PM9/14/21
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 at 05:57, John Clark <johnk...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 3:08 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

 >You also ignore how many African Americans refuse to take the vacs, are they stupid too?

I thought I made myself clear. Anyone, regardless of color, who doesn't take the vaccine is STUPID.

> It isn't 100% preventable because I know personally of a young woman a mother who lost her life to covet even though she had both vaccinations.

Then you should immediately inform the World Health Organization about this incredibly rare occurrence!Worldwide 4,657,991 people have died of Covid and 226,433,138 have gotten very sick, but only 608 vaccinated people have died from it and very few have even gotten sick.

The vaccines are very good but not that good: up to 1% of COVID deaths are in fully vaccinated people, albeit mostly those who have other serious health problems.

> You obviously want to relegate the vaccine refusers to your imaginary white Republicans who drive pickup trucks and vote for Donny.

I obviously want to know the truth, and the truth is half of those white Republican pick up driving MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters are too dumb to get the vaccine and thus have a good chance of dying and increasing the nations IQ average as a result.
nno

> I am sure that Joe is taking direct advice from Obama right thru this moment.

I doubt it but I hope you're right. In my opinion Obama was the second best president in my lifetime, John Kennedy was the best.

> In any case the plague which devoured Captain Orange, is now continuing its meal on the Biden presidency. The reasons for this is complex

No, it's not complex at all. The only reason the COVID-19 pandemic didn't end 5 months and tens of thousands of deaths ago is very simple, the USA has an excess of very simple people in it. Are these very stupid people divided equally among the political parties? Nope. 50% of Trump voters are so stupid they're not vaccinated, but only 7% of Biden voters are that brain dead dumb.

> My own privative serf-ish public policy recommendation  would be to make a super push for treatments rather than vaccines,

Given that COVID-19 is now a 100% preventable disease and the treatment is easy quick painless and free, and given that the amount of resources that can be allocated towards medical research is finite I'd be opposed to devoting a great deal of effort into saving very very stupid people from themselves.

> to buy time for vaccination research

No vaccine is any good if people are too stupid to take it. We already have a near perfect vaccine for COVID19, several in fact, what we really need now is a vaccine that prevents stupidity...... but on second thought I guess even that wouldn't help because some people would be too stupid to take that too. Oh well, Evolution in action.

  > This treatment focus would buy enough time to produce eventually super vaccines that finally send Covid to small pox land.

Smallpox became extinct in 1977, if not for the opposition from right wing religious people who violently opposed vaccinations (and I do mean violently) it could've happened a century earlier.  And just five years ago it looked like polio was on the verge of extinction, but right wing religious anti-vaccination nuts in the USA and Afghanistan and elsewhere have made a comeback and thus polio has made a come back too.

Stathis Papaioannou

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 1:16:53 PM9/15/21
to inte...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com

Good point, and we need solid information on what number get infected, which people had the vax, which died anyway, and the like. This is why I want more focus on treatments that ensure people who contracted covid don't die.

Sep 15, 2021, 1:18:28 PM9/15/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
If their wisdom is demonstrably unreliable, or they keep changing the goal posts, what good are they (elites)?

Sep 15, 2021, 1:28:08 PM9/15/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 1:31:48 PM9/15/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Fox is tiresome like the rest of the  cable news outlets. They simply push the Rep line, while the rest push the Dem line. Booster shots were just dumped as a thing by the FDA. Too early. So who do you want people to believe?

Sep 15, 2021, 4:49:51 PM9/15/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
People have been killed by falling planes.  But intelligent people understand odds.

Brent

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 16, 2021, 8:47:07 AM9/16/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
I want this to be easy, but the statements and behavior of the CDC made it more difficult, as has Biden. A way through would be to identify agents that would eliminate Covid's effects on human biology, thus eliminating permanent disabilities and, or, death. This would be an actual fix. Even when the mutations arrive, the ability to kill would be eliminated, at first! Meaning that the virus will by artificial selection, adapt. Researchers are already doing the work.

Some treatments work-

Some don't:

Based only on my guessing, people under 35 shouldn't have the vax, or if they get it, it doesn't work anyway. I know of a mother of two who lost here life to Covid at age 32. She had the 2 shots.

John Clark

Sep 16, 2021, 9:02:24 AM9/16/21
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 6:49 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> It basically comes down to a mistrust of the edicts of of Elite Class of medicals and governmentals' a plurality of the public has ceased to trust them [...] Please note that the CDC came out in he last 48 hours indicated that the booster shots were not needed at this time, and this after 2 months of belligerent liberal Media howling's about the imminent need of a booster shot.  [...] Behaviorally this is what happens when the populace loses confidence in the leadership.

Republicans are upset because scientists don't behave the same way that politicians do. When new information becomes available a good scientist is capable of admitting he is wrong and changing his worldview, even radically, but a right wing politician never lets new facts have any effect whatsoever upon his opinions, probably because facts had nothing to do with him forming those opinions in the first place.

cnx

Brent Meeker

Sep 16, 2021, 3:22:32 PM9/16/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
If it's based "only on your guessing" why would anyone care?  Why would you even publish it?  Why aren't you embarrassed by lack of content in your posts?

On 9/16/2021 5:47 AM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
I want this to be easy, but the statements and behavior of the CDC made it more difficult, as has Biden. A way through would be to identify agents that would eliminate Covid's effects on human biology,

Another way would be to time travel back to 2019 and block it's spread in China.   But then you're just guessing.

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 17, 2021, 6:08:18 PM9/17/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Only thru you ideological eyes my good man. A "good scientist" usually caves when threatened with loss of tenure from his equally progressive peers, and the administrations. 20 years ago Climate Scientists insisted that drastic climate change was an imminent thing. There fearless forecasts have not materialized, nor have any apologies.  The truth is different than what was announced. The truth now seems different with herd immunity and by my count, zero announcements of any corrections from Fauci. Although I did provide you with his admittance that unlike he said to the public, when he said it was only 75% when he really knew it was 90%.

That's just the ideologically corrupted scientists. Dem politicians will never ever say:
Street crime bad and getting worse.
Inflation getting higher.
Logistics getting way worse supplies.
Afghan withdrawal not so good.
Open borders (de facto) troublesome (dems see future voters).

If one has a political stake in a problem never being remediated, yes, then as Rahm Emanuel once said" "Never let a good crisis go to waste." Caveat, this will only apply to a certain percentile of the voter, only for a specified while.

Ah! But I am not a slavish academic who relies on his income and career from one's "peers." These people published and did not perish yet. Progressive totalitarians ignore the science at their own risk. Some things work, some things don't. Just an observation.

People have been killed by falling planes.  But intelligent people understand odds.

Brent

John Clark

Sep 17, 2021, 6:35:28 PM9/17/21
On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 6:08 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> 20 years ago Climate Scientists insisted that drastic climate change was an imminent thing. There fearless forecasts have not materialized, nor have any apologies.

OK, I'll give you that.

> That's just the ideologically corrupted scientists. Dem politicians will never ever say:
Street crime bad

Don't be silly! Every single politician, left right or center, ALWAYS says Street crime is bad, in fact for many that's all they do say. But I say street crime is a trivial issue compared with the COVID-19 pandemic.

> and getting worse.

The crime rate is dramatically lower than it was 30 years ago.

> Inflation getting higher.

Good. Inflation has been way way too low for well over a decade, it's not economically healthy.

> Logistics getting way worse supplies.

COVID devastated supply chains, but I don't see any long-term problem.

> Afghan withdrawal not so good.

Plenty of Democrats said the withdrawal was a chaotic mess, and even Biden admitted the Afghans collapsed much sooner than he expected. Can you name one time when Trump admitted to having made ANY errors in judgment?  And if Trump had had his way the withdrawal would've happened even sooner.

> Open borders [blah blah]

Some people may be in favor of open borders, but few if any of them have actually won an election for anything. It's a non-issue.

xxx

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 17, 2021, 8:21:08 PM9/17/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm.. My first reaction to your responses is to paraphrase what you indicated. Low inflation comment is akin to saying, we haven't had a large meteorite strike since 66 million years ago since the Late Cretaceous, a new one should toughen everyone up!

The dems covered, (Afgan) especially their agit-prop folks at the networks, till they could cover no more. The optics were too bad, and in any case Joe kept on tack and to this day still keeps on track. Talk was the cheapest commodity, regarding inflation. Action comes at a higher price. On the good side of the ledger Joe-mala has reacted to change in a rational and not an ideological manner in this special case.

He pissed off the French in this for some reason however? Alors!

He was on the Xi payroll via Family, so what gives? Maybe something wicked this way comes, even the proggies can't bury?

On crime, The liberals friend at Newsweek have bumped into reality-

This like Afghan has awful optics. The crime rate's going up, up, up (as Mick Jagger once sang)

Open borders seem to be what the DNC is relying on but here as well as with Newtonian physics the 2nd law comes into play. That's a guess on my part.

Now to your question on Trumpster I will respond stating things in this summary using just my own opinion as an American serf:
1. He never kept his word on the southern border regarding a fence. He did a deal with the Mexican gov providing some relief.
2. Where's the evidence of massive, successful, election fraud?
I could go on. He never admitted any mistakes. On the other hand Joe admitted it the other day, but keeps on with his policies.
Which is worse in a leader?
3. I will go on, he never offered pushback against the boards of directors who are so woke, that they continue to embrace genocidal Xi for the money. Too much the billionaire and too much the politician who would measure not only votes but how many people you can place in the streets?
4. He was too rough on Europe, for the military costs. He was not rough enough on their social policies. The crime-immigrant thing is irrefutable, despite howls of racism from the euro Bernie bros. It's a powerful observation simply because it's measurable fact.
5. He was stuck in the past on energy. He was smart in that we don't have renewables ready to go so we can actually shutdown fossil fuel.
But this is not pushing for a solution.
6. Everyone gets on his nerves. He goes through hires like TP. He often hired for famousness. Then was surprised when they had big egos like him. Not everything is Lincoln in war time, where you fire asap failed generals. Lincoln's choices speak well for artificial selection.

It doesn't matter what a serf thinks because so what? But thanks for asking. Trump did much better than I thought he would. The Covid response was good, except for appearing wit Fauci. He did well on unemployment. He did well against the Xi regime. He did need to know that his fellows in the globalist bag were going to be against him, because money. A class war seems in the making and this time the dems seem soft on globalism (tip o' the hat to dick nixon.)

iginal Message-----
Sent: Fri, Sep 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Brent Meeker

Sep 17, 2021, 9:38:35 PM9/17/21
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
So it's only slavish academics who care whether there's any evidence behind their bloviation?

Brent

John Clark

Sep 18, 2021, 9:13:13 AM9/18/21
On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 8:21 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hmmm.. My first reaction to your responses is to paraphrase what you indicated. Low inflation comment is akin to saying, we haven't had a large meteorite strike since 66 million years ago since the Late Cretaceous, a new one should toughen everyone up!

Low blood pressure can kill you just as dead as high blood pressure can. Yes Germany's hyperinflation in the early 1920s was bad, but the hyperdeflation in the USA in the early 1930s was just as bad. During the Great Depression the prices of almost everything were much lower than they were a decade earlier, but the problem was people's income was even lower. Any economist can tell you that zero inflation is inherently unhealthy, and negative inflation can be deadly for an economy. For nearly 10 years the interest rate was near zero, and that is an unnatural state of affairs that can't lead to anything good because a dollar today should always be worth more than a dollar tomorrow.

> The dems covered, (Afgan) especially their agit-prop folks at the networks,

Not having my Spudspeak to English Dictionary handy I don't know what  "agit-prop folks "means. I suppose with a little effort I could research the term on the Internet but I am quite sure it would not be worth the effort.

> On the good side of the ledger Joe-mala

I don't know who or what "Joe-malais either, nor do I much care.

> He [Bisen] pissed off the French in this for some reason however? Alors! He was on the Xi payroll via Family, so what gives?

I'll tell you exactly what gives, your worldview is radically out of sync with reality and needs a major revision.

> Trump did much better than I thought he would.

Wow, you thought Trump would end up killing much more than half a million Americans!!

nts

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 18, 2021, 12:47:36 PM9/18/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Translation: Agit-Prop was from the politics of the Soviets. As media approved for the DNC, or Fox for the RNC gets to LED screens.
                   https://www.britannica.com/topic/agitprop

Translation: Joe Biden and Kamala. The Biden administration leadership. Their staffs, advisors, financiers. The Ruling Class.

On Trump. He wasn't aggressive enough against the Xi regime. Unless you need a monday-morning quarterback from me?
                  The poor Italians who joined Xi's Belt & Road initiative in 2019, caught the Covid first and worst. They paid in lives.
                   A disaster is a disaster, and we must as a specie do material things. We simply can' 'manage' this plague.

Hyperinflation I am familiar with, when Germany printed reichmarks to pay off the Treaty of Versailles. The Depression of 1929, became the Great Depression when Hoover signed Smoot Hawley in June, thus crashing the global economy. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan once said, "The Road to Auschwitz and Hiroshima led through Smoot Hawley.".

Sep 18, 2021, 1:02:31 PM9/18/21
On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 12:47 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> The Depression of 1929, became the Great Depression when Hoover signed Smoot Hawley in June, thus crashing the global economy. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan once said, "The Road to Auschwitz and Hiroshima led through Smoot Hawley.".

I could not agree with you more!  Smoot Hawley was all about killing free trade, and that's exactly what your buddy Donald Trump, the self described "tariffs man" tried to do. So if you understand the devastation that legislation produced, why on earth would you support a man who tried to push forward Smoot Hawley Part Two?!  Do we really need a sequel like that?

qno
nts

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 18, 2021, 2:09:06 PM9/18/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Note of interest-
1. Weimar did not have hypersonic nuclear warheads aimed at the US. We do not possess a single one of these. Please feel free to dismiss this paper by the fanatical Donny supporters at Georgetown University.
China’s Hypersonic Weapons - Georgetown Journal of International Affairs

On "free trade," since when do we need to trade with the Xi fascist system of government-businesses that the Joe administration unto this week is prepping against with US friends on submarine warfare? Joe agreed with the UK and Aus (with a slap to France for some reason?) to spend big-league against Xi encroachment, aka imperialism, aka a nuke attack. This is Joe, your hero!!

What do you think motivated the administration do do this? Looking better after the Afghan fail? Maybe. I think it's probably that Joe was briefed by Defense, State, Spies, on a developing threat from your Free Trade Buddies. You have read my laments about the US ruling class, aka woke boards of directors, aka globalist corporations. These people will take care of themselves first and foremost, and the rest of the US can go fark themselves. This is why these wonderboys have 3 homes around the globe so when the wreck this place they can just set up shop say in New Zealand. Is your homeland worth a bargain price from Comrade Xi's Uigher Camps? Even your new Latino buddies from the South will get screwed on jobs which is why they arrive. No jobs! Ai que lastiva!

I am no Libertarian, I am a pragmatist, a nationalist who suspects that many of the elites are not great thinkers. They get in through family, money, and buying politicians. Finally, I must ask a free-trader, what do you think about the George Soros versus China?

The source is trumpian but seems to be accurate. The rest of news items since 2019 indicate the disapproval of Soros on China and China on Soros via Blackrock investing in Xi-land. Do agree with George, or Comrade Xi? While presenting my epistle, I stumbled across this website, and it seems aligned with your views on trade. I have not reviewed any articles to see if it aligns with my views.

Sep 18, 2021, 5:06:43 PM9/18/21
On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 2:09 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Weimar did not have hypersonic nuclear warheads aimed at the US. We do not possess a single one of these

That's true, the US does not have a single hypersonic nuclear warhead aimed at the US, but it has had thousands of hypersonic nuclear warheads aimed at China and the former USSR for well over a half a century.

> On "free trade," since when do we need to trade with the Xi fascist system

Since China became the second largest economy on planet Earth and will probably become the largest in a few years. And unfortunately fascist systems are becoming more and more common these days, hell, the US came within a hair's breadth of becoming one on January 6 thanks to your good buddy.
> I am no Libertarian

I've noticed.

> I am a pragmatist

No you are not, if you were you wouldn't be supporting Smoot Hawley Part 2 when Part 1 failed and so spectacularly.
gmo

qno

nts

spudb...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2021, 9:18:03 AM9/19/21
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
The hypersonic nuke warhead thing was never ever a feature in the US military and yes correct me if I am wrong? We did and do have regular ICBM's at the ready. The difference is the maneuverability and speed. That's the mojo of hypersonics alone. We did back to 1960 have the Nike Zeus, Nike Hercules series of warhead killers but they were loaded with conventional warheads to intercept incoming
 Soviet warheads from space. The CCCP had these as well to hinder our attacks or counter attacks.

The Jan 6 thing exists only in the hearts of loyal democrats and as I said before, the DNC had hoped that they could peddle this as the Nazis did the Reichstag Fire in 1933. Like most things Biden, it failed.

>The hypersonic nuke warhead thing was never ever a feature in the US military and yes correct me if I am wrong?

OK I will, you are wrong.

> We did and do have regular ICBM's at the ready.

Yep, since the early 1960s.

> The difference is the maneuverability and speed

Yeah, there is a significant difference in speed, ICMBs move at about 15,000 miles an hour and have been doing so for about 60 years, but Chinese supersonic drones, which probably haven't even become operational yet, crawl along at a piddling 3,800mph; and ICBMs move so fast they're almost impossible to shoot down so they don't need to maneuver. And ICBMs can have multiple warheads and are so cheap you can have lots of them and overwhelm any possible defense. That's why Ronald Reagan's ridiculous Star Wars anti-ballistic missile program was such a colossal failure.  And to top it off, air breathing hypersonic drones are far more expensive than ICBMs so you can't have nearly as many of them. So it all sounds to me like hypersonic drones are one gigantic turkey and yet another gift to the military industrial complex. It's a weapon we need about as much as we need an armor plated supersonic blimp with a 16 inch battleship cannon stuck on it.

> We did back to 1960 have the Nike Zeus, Nike Hercules series of warhead killers

Which were abandoned about 50 years ago because it didn't work worth a damn.

> The Jan 6 thing exists only in the hearts of loyal democrats

The January 6 "thing" was an unsuccessful coup d'état attempt made by a treasonous president.  And yet you STILL like the man.... no it's even worse than that ...  you love the fucking traitor !!

ufu
gm