Republican bribery, I mean contributions

John Clark

Jul 5, 2022, 3:42:41 PM7/5/22
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Hey Spud, you're always bellyaching about democratic politicians taking bribes from big business but how do you explain the fact that in the 2020 election 84% of the oil and gas industry's political contributions went to Republicans, and for the coal industry 96% of its political contributions went to Republicans? Do you think it's just a coincidence that the judges that voted down measures Biden wanted to implement to save the environment were all appointed by Republican presidents and confirmed by a Republican Congress?

8yy

spudb...@aol.com

Jul 6, 2022, 2:43:59 PM7/6/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
No, its all bribery. If we want to follow campaign contributions let us harken back ti the 2020 election schema. Not an exhaustive list, and includes no dark money either because it all cashes the same.

Republicans first-

Now Democrats-

Enjoy the oligarchy before it enjoys you!