Pantheon

John Clark

Mar 10, 2023, 4:17:37 PM3/10/23
to 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
I highly recommend the animated series "Pantheon" because I think it is the most intelligent depiction of mind uploading that I have seen in fiction, although I think Artificial Intelligence will get there first. I give it a 10 out of 10. Pantheon's animation is not of Pixar quality of course but is much better than the average animated TV show, it also has very good voice acting, a brilliant script, and pitch perfect music. The series originally aired on AMC+ and they were already well on their way in the production of the second season but then very suddenly  AMC+ canceled the second season and they even stopped streaming the first season of it for some unknown reason. I was lucky enough to find it on DVD (I think it may be a bootleg but if it is it's a good one) , I don't think there is a legal way to stream it although I've heard it's on Bittorrent.  My hope is that this wonderful series will find a new home at Netflix or Amazon Prime and they finish the second season.

pnf