NYTimes.com: Photo Appears to Capture Path of Bullet Used in Assassination Attempt

John Clark

Jul 14, 2024, 8:03:05 AM (9 days ago) Jul 14
to extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Explore this gift article from The New York Times. You can read it for free without a subscription.

Photo Appears to Capture Path of Bullet Used in Assassination Attempt

Michael Harrigan, a retired F.B.I. special agent, said the image captured by Doug Mills, a New York Times photographer, seems to show a bullet streaking past former President Donald J. Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/14/us/politics/photo-path-trump-assassination.html?unlocked_article_code=1.7E0.SXQm.G9BDNKB14EWZ&smid=em-share

Brent Meeker

Jul 14, 2024, 4:17:23 PM (9 days ago) Jul 14
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
We just don't have any luck.

Brent

John Clark

Jul 14, 2024, 4:21:13 PM (9 days ago) Jul 14
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jul 14, 2024 at 4:17 PM Brent Meeker <meeke...@gmail.com> wrote:

We just don't have any luck.

Half an inch to the right, that's all that was needed.

nla