Is Theanthropism Rational (scientific)?

Philip Benjamin

Oct 30, 2022, 3:58:22 PM10/30/22
to Everything List

Thursday, September 15, 2022  Posted by Samiya Illias at 12:02 AM     Allah has not taken any son   https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2022/09/allah-has-not-taken-any-son.html

[Philip Benjamin] (Note: This post at this above site is not a scientific treatise, only Quranic opinion).

   Humanity does not ever have BECOMING divinity

   Evolution is an illusory lingo for trans-speciation

   One species does not undergo trans-speciation

   Aseity is of a necessary BEING, not of dead matter

   Omnipotent is potent to be a theanthropic Zygote

   Three infinities are one infinity, so also three fields

   Adonai (plural) YHWH (singular) Elohim (uni-plural)

   Patriarchs, Prophets, Apostles concur YHWH Zygote

   Bethlehem-Judah is the predicted geographic locale

   Philip Benjamin                             Christmas 2022

   PS. DeadCritical Race Theory and resulting ‘Woke Culture’

          is the antithesis of Augustinian ‘regeneration’ history and

        ‘Two Great Awakenings’ are the basis of American Culture

       which was the envy of pagan Marxist Joseph Stalin who first

        coined the phrase “American Exceptionalism”—not oppression

        but liberty. It is akin to the love of Sabbath/Sabbatical, but hate

       of its only historical or astronomical or planetary source

      of the Book of Genesis—a specialty of WAMP-the-Ingrate

    [Western Acade-Media Pagan(ism)]

 Philip Benjamin

Samiya Illias

Oct 30, 2022, 9:16:27 PM10/30/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

No ilah but Allah لا إله إلا الله

spudb...@aol.com

Oct 31, 2022, 8:06:09 AM10/31/22
to samiya...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
So, if God works through evolution and physical law sometimes, what's your complaint?

If the ancients long ago believed only in spirits (for you Jinn's) like say, early Egypt and Babylon, and you showed them modern comforts, food everywhere, no mass labor in the fields, lights going on when you step in a room, and families speaking with each other kilometers between them; I say they would have considered you as god, or jinns or however you call it. Most children not dying of disease in infancy? That would have convinced the women of that time.

You're like most of the Umah, way too hard on the Kuffar. Yes, serving Allah and attaining Janah are the best of goals. On a science forum like this, it would be of more help to address things in a scientific manner, like how does God get the worthy like yourself to Janah. The mechanics of it, because addressing the How questions, illuminate the Why?

How did God to this? Oh, a great expansion! Ok. Now...and so forth?

Meanwhile, a Happy Halloween to all. The nice part about this old, pagan, holiday, is that it lightly deals with death, and also the close of the harvest season in the Northern Hemisphere. Cold! It's also fun to pretend one is fighting supernatural bad guys., because it diverts us a bit from slaying each other. Sell's lot of candy to rot our teeth and makes cash for scary movie makers.

a Boo to all and to all a good night.

John Clark

Oct 31, 2022, 8:12:23 AM10/31/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com, samiya...@gmail.com
On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 8:06 AM spudboy100 via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

So, if God works through evolution and physical law sometimes, what's your complaint?

If things happen because of evolution and physical law then there is nothing left for God to do, He is redundant.
659

Samiya Illias

Oct 31, 2022, 8:53:31 AM10/31/22
to John Clark, everyth...@googlegroups.com

Brent Meeker

Oct 31, 2022, 11:59:20 AM10/31/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Got any peer reviewed sources?

Brent

Lawrence Crowell

Oct 31, 2022, 7:28:49 PM10/31/22
to Everything List
There are no clear reasons, either logical supports or factual data, to think there exists any sort of disembodied conscious entity. This is whether these be ghosts, angels, spirits, demons, gods or the Big God. Argument for such amount to forms of special pleading that are not admissible in any rational debate or discussion, certainly not a scientific one. Philip Benjamin appears to have some sort of delusional mental disorder, while Samiya argues a straight up case based on texts in the Koran and does not actually think for himself.  In either case there is no reasonable argument actually given for the existence of God or Allah or any such being.

LC

Samiya Illias

Oct 31, 2022, 10:02:23 PM10/31/22

On 31-Oct-2022, at 8:59 PM, Brent Meeker <meeke...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Got any peer reviewed sources?

No, not for my blog. I just share my learnings online, to share it with anyone who is interested, and/or may benefit from it.

As far as the science is concerned, you know that better than me. For the signs (ayaat), there are sites where one can compare multiple translations in English.

Also, there are other websites where they do explain the signs and the science.

Samiya

Samiya Illias

Oct 31, 2022, 10:11:34 PM10/31/22
to spudb...@aol.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com

On 31-Oct-2022, at 5:06 PM, spudb...@aol.com wrote:

So, if God works through evolution and physical law sometimes, what's your complaint?

No, that’s not correct. God creates everything good. Please read:
If the ancients long ago believed only in spirits (for you Jinn's) like say, early Egypt and Babylon,

Snakes, and other ectotherms. Please read the posts listed in:

Jinn

and you showed them modern comforts, food everywhere, no mass labor in the fields, lights going on when you step in a room, and families speaking with each other kilometers between them; I say they would have considered you as god, or jinns or however you call it. Most children not dying of disease in infancy? That would have convinced the women of that time.

You're like most of the Umah, way too hard on the Kuffar. Yes, serving Allah and attaining Janah are the best of goals. On a science forum like this, it would be of more help to address things in a scientific manner, like how does God get the worthy like yourself to Janah. The mechanics of it, because addressing the How questions, illuminate the Why?

John Clark

Nov 1, 2022, 6:31:45 AM11/1/22
On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 7:28 PM Lawrence Crowell <goldenfield...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Samiya argues a straight up case based on texts in the Koran and does not actually think for himself.

I agree except I think "Samiya" is a female name.

> there is no reasonable argument actually given for the existence of God or Allah or any such being.

True, but rational argument really has nothing to do with it. People believe God or Allah exists because their mommy and daddy kept telling them that God or Allah existed since the time they were in diapers. Why else would there be such a strong correlation between geography and religious belief?  If nobody said anything about religion to children until they were 16 and had the capacity to think rationally (even if they didn't always choose to do so) there would be vastly more atheists in the world than there are today, and learning where an adult was born wouldn't help you much in figuring out what his religion was now that he had grown up.

unm

ngi

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 2, 2022, 6:24:58 AM11/2/22
to Everything List
For myself, where I did not grow up in a fundamentalist religious family, the idea of believing these things is foreign. Also, once one is "baptized in the pure waters of H2O," or in other words deeply educated in some field of science, these religious things sound like fairy tales. My point is that if there were some strong evidence for the existence of some God, say even within the confines of an existing religion, I might be all ears. So far, God and various religious ideas about God all look like mythic narratives. So I see no reason to entertain any religious idea as having existential or ontological validity.

LC

Samiya Illias

Nov 2, 2022, 6:56:45 AM11/2/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Holy Quran 27:60
------------------
أَمَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنزَلَ لَكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَنبَتْنَا بِهِ حَدَائِقَ ذَاتَ بَهْجَةٍ مَّا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُنبِتُوا شَجَرَهَا ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ يَعْدِلُونَ

[More precisely], is He [not best] who created the heavens and the earth and sent down for you rain from the sky, causing to grow thereby gardens of joyful beauty which you could not [otherwise] have grown the trees thereof? Is there a deity with Allah? [No], but they are a people who ascribe equals [to Him].

Holy Quran 27:61
------------------
أَمَّن جَعَلَ الْأَرْضَ قَرَارًا وَجَعَلَ خِلَالَهَا أَنْهَارًا وَجَعَلَ لَهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَ الْبَحْرَيْنِ حَاجِزًا ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

Is He [not best] who made the earth a stable ground and placed within it rivers and made for it firmly set mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier? Is there a deity with Allah? [No], but most of them do not know.

Holy Quran 27:62
------------------
أَمَّن يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ الْأَرْضِ ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ

Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you inheritors of the earth? Is there a deity with Allah? Little do you remember.

Holy Quran 27:63
------------------
أَمَّن يَهْدِيكُمْ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَن يُرْسِلُ الرِّيَاحَ بُشْرًا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ رَحْمَتِهِ ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ تَعَالَى اللَّهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

Is He [not best] who guides you through the darknesses of the land and sea and who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy? Is there a deity with Allah? High is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.

Holy Quran 27:64
------------------
أَمَّن يَبْدَأُ الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُ وَمَن يَرْزُقُكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ

Is He [not best] who begins creation and then repeats it and who provides for you from the heaven and earth? Is there a deity with Allah? Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."

Holy Quran 27:65
------------------
قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ

Say, "None in the heavens and earth knows the unseen except Allah, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected."

Holy Quran 27:66
------------------
بَلِ ادَّارَكَ عِلْمُهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ بَلْ هُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهَا ۖ بَلْ هُم مِّنْهَا عَمُونَ

Rather, their knowledge is arrested concerning the Hereafter. Rather, they are in doubt about it. Rather, they are, concerning it, blind.

Philip Benjamin

Nov 2, 2022, 10:45:12 AM11/2/22
to Everything List

general...@googlegroups.com Subject: RE: FW: [Consciousness-Online] RE: Is Theanthropism Rational (scientific)?

[Philip Benjamin]

1Corinthians 14:10. “There are many voices and none of them is without significance...”

  There are many voices in the pagan world, according to the post below especially in WAMP-the-Ingrate. Social media and all media are more efficient than ever before for promotion of paganism.

Philip Benjamin

From: "Philip Benjamin" <medin...@hotmail.com>
To: "general...@googlegroups.com"  : [Consciousness-Online] RE: Is Theanthropism Rational (scientific)?

Nov 2, 2022, 10:52:58 AM11/2/22

------------------
>أَمَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنزَلَ لَكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَنبَتْنَا بِهِ حَدَائِقَ ذَاتَ بَهْجَةٍ مَّا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُنبِتُوا شَجَرَهَا ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ يَعْدِلُونَ [blah blah blah]

Samiya, have you ever written anything that wasn't about an invisible man in the sky?

u7y

John Clark

Nov 2, 2022, 11:11:05 AM11/2/22
On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 10:45 AM Philip Benjamin <medin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> There are many voices in the pagan [....]

BINGO! Once more Philip uses his favorite word right at the beginning of his post.

> [...]  according to the post below especially in WAMP-the-Ingrate

Several months ago I said if you put a gun to my head I couldn't tell you who or what  "WAMP-the-Ingrate" was, and that remained true until right now when I read your most recent post, so now I know that "WAMP-the-Ingrate" is a person and is either somebody called Mrs. Rosemary Rock-Evans, or Mrs. Samiya Illias, or Mr. Philip Benjamin.
wti

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 2, 2022, 8:32:44 PM11/2/22
to Everything List
All of this is really special pleading --- nothing really logical or based on facts. I would like to think that humanity would put these silly childish things away, but I suspect it will not happen. People on average are just stupid. John indicated your name is female, and if so why do you support the idea of an infinite penis beyond the universe? At least in Iran it looks like they may be throwing this off.

LC

Philip Benjamin

Nov 3, 2022, 11:30:28 AM11/3/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

> There are many voices in the pagan [....]

[John K Clark

BINGO! Once more Philip uses his favorite word right at the beginning of his post.

[Philip Benjamin]

WAMP-the-Ingrate is a self-description. Anybody else is also welcome!

   As for many voices, If 1+1 = 2.0000  …… 001, then anything is equally true. That is the genius of wrongness, or falsity. As for 1+1 = 2, it is the ONE & ONLY truth.

Philip Benjamin

> [...]  according to the post below especially in WAMP-the-Ingrate

 Several months ago I said if you put a gun to my head I couldn't tell you who or what  "WAMP-the-Ingrate" was, and that remained true until right now when I read your most recent post, so now I know that "WAMP-the-Ingrate" is a person and is either somebody called Mrs. Rosemary Rock-Evans, or Mrs. Samiya Illias, or Mr. Philip Benjamin.

John K Clark

Philip Benjamin

Nov 6, 2022, 11:56:54 AM11/6/22
to Everything List

[Philip Benjamin

1 . Theological, Philosophical, Religious, Teleological, Moral:  Aseity

      i .  Aseity of  Matter

     ii . Aseity of LIFE

2 . Natural proclivities: Enmity (hatred (misotheism), fear (androphobia); “Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, .. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (1 Corinthians 2:14; Proverbs 29:25; Isaiah 51:12; Romans 1:29  etc.)

3 . Sola Scriptura  gifts:  “Those who are spiritual discern all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else's scrutiny (1 Corinthians 2:15).”

1Cor. 1:5,7   Knowledge of the Scriptures, preaching and the gifts of the Spirit. …. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

"For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son." …  Those who are spiritual discern all things, and they are themselves subject to no one else's scrutiny (1 Corinthians 2:15.-- Romans 5:10; Romans 8:5-7, 1Cor  13:4

Philip Benjamin

From: Philip Benjamin  Everything List everyth...@googlegroups.com  Subject: Is Theanthropism Rational (scientific)?

     Thursday, September 15, 2022  Posted by Samiya Illias at 12:02 AM     Allah has not taken any son   https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2022/09/allah-has-not-taken-any-son.html

[Philip Benjamin] (Note: This post at this above site is not a scientific treatise, only Quranic opinion).

   Humanity does not ever have BECOMING divinity

   Evolution is an illusory lingo for trans-speciation

   One species does not undergo trans-speciation

   Aseity is of a necessary BEING, not of dead matter

   Omnipotent is potent to be a theanthropic Zygote

   Three infinities are one infinity, so also three fields

   Adonai (plural) YHWH (singular) Elohim (uni-plural)

   Patriarchs, Prophets, Apostles concur YHWH Zygote

   Bethlehem-Judah is the predicted geographic locale

    Only the Sentencer can cancel the ‘Sentence of Death’

   That Sentence by vicarious death of the Theanthropos

   Philip Benjamin                             Christmas 2022

   PS. DeadCritical Race Theory and resulting ‘Woke Culture’

          is the antithesis of Augustinian ‘regeneration’ history.

        ‘Two Great Awakenings’ are the basis of American Culture

       which was the envy of pagan Marxist Joseph Stalin who first

        coined the phrase “American Exceptionalism”—not oppression

        but liberty and redemptive history. It is akin to the love of

       Sabbath/Sabbatical, but hatred  of its only source in Genesis-- not

       any historical or astronomical or planetary source  of the Book of

      Genesis—a specialty of WAMP-the-Ingrate [Western Acade-Media

      Pagan(ism)]  When Nationalism is prefixed or suffixed with “Christian” it

     is counterculture. Augustinian Transformation or American “Two Great

    Awakenings” are individual “regeneration” with massive cultural impact

    that is historical and historic.   Philip Benjamin

John Clark

Nov 6, 2022, 12:21:43 PM11/6/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Nov 6, 2022 at 11:56 AM Philip Benjamin <medin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

As soon as I received your long post I did a computer search to see if your favorite word was in it, and sure enough I got this:

"a specialty of WAMP-the-Ingrate [Western Acade-Media  Pagan(ism)]  is" (blah blah blah)

And, although I now know it's an acronym. I still don't know who exactly Mr. or Mrs. "WAMP-the-Ingrateis,  I have no idea what "western arcade media paganism" is supposed to mean, nor do I have the slightest idea what  he or she is supposed to be ungrateful about. And please don't bother trying to explain it to me because I'm sure it's something stupid.

090

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 6, 2022, 3:25:09 PM11/6/22
to Everything List
Alexis de Tocqueville was the first writer to describe The United States as exceptional. He travelled around the United States in 1831, and described the country as exceptional because it had no sovereign king and was governed entirely by a representative system. The term predates Stalin by a century. This is one example of how you rarely have any clear idea of what you are writing about.

LC

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 6, 2022, 3:28:39 PM11/6/22
to Everything List
Ben is purely an example of what are sometimes called "religious loonies."  He appears to be a case of someone with some form of delusional personality disorder.

LC

spudb...@aol.com

Nov 6, 2022, 8:26:30 PM11/6/22
to johnk...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Well, to be factual. Being pagan doesn't mean atheist, or agnostic, it means you believe in gods, plural. Babylon, Egypt, Greeks, Hittites, always a team. For media, I go by people who have said things that have come true. Corporate media simply works for the Boards of Directors. Example, the owners believed for a couple of decades they could come to an agreement of sorts with the Peoples Republic of China. This clearly is not going to occur, yet, the corporations still are addicted to Chinese cash, which is controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.  Similarly, the German governments thought they could cut a deal with Putin, for greater stability, and this too, is a horrifying failure. Now, we have edged closer to nuclear annihilation as a result.

My suspicion is that based on his previous writings, Phil views the rise of Christianity as a seamless, line from the Ascension of Jesus, to Paul of Tarsus, to the Popes and ignoring the Byzantine Church, and when the Bishops were first established? I had learned this, during this year, that from Constantine onwards (yes there were Bishops before this), post, the 476 Sack of Rome. most Bishops and then Arch-Bishops, descended from Roman Senators. The early Church was based on the Roman Imperial government. Pope as Emperor, Cardinals, Arch-Bishops, Bishops, Priests. It also explains that though the Church was founded by Simon, called Peter, the other disciples, like James flock, were opposed by the Paulist's. I like history, so what can I say?

The people opposed by Phil seem to be just about everyone. Which is ok by me, knowing that people are disappointing, yet, the judgmental thing is also there. Holding The Keys to the Kingdom must be a great burden, so I wish Phil luck. For the rest of us mortals, we have to experiment and then guess what the most workable paths forward are? My thing is, if we get it fast enough, is technology.

But that's me.

spudb...@aol.com

Nov 6, 2022, 8:35:13 PM11/6/22
to goldenfield...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
de Tocqueville rocked. He also noted the poverty of the slave-owner South, versus, the industrious North. I wonder that, without Stalin would there have been a Hitler? He could have gotten in, as chancellor, but could he have held power beyond a year? The NSDP had Stalin as a threat to point to, plus, when the Pact of Non-Aggression signed in August 1939, between Molotov & Ribbentrop was signed a week before their co-invasion of Poland (where they both agreed on dividing Europe and likely the Holocaust, wink-wink nudge-nudge), on September 1st. Oh, well for alternate history scifi, I lean to Harry Turtledove.

Nov 7, 2022, 11:14:38 AM11/7/22
to Everything List

general...@googlegroups.com  Subject: RE: [Consciousness-Online] FW: Intangibles of Physical & Social Sciences

Rosie: I have written ad nauseum to so many times about French aristocrat, philosopher, and historian Alexis de Tocqueville, who visited the United States in the 1830’s. How he “understood America and its Churches” in a way that few observers (foreign and domestic) have. Even pagan Marxist  Joseph Stalin first coined the phrase “American Exceptionalism”—the envy of the world.  The Augustinian Transformation- Lutheran Reformation- Puritan “Two Great Awakenings”- Wesleyan Revivals etc. are individual Regeneration with massive influence on body-politic,  American Culture (in particular) and Western Culture  (in general). WAMP-the-Ingrate is not only incognizant of it, but virulently hating it!!  Philip

Dear Philip,

It was a strange thing being asked by John for my 'credentials' as it were. As if it mattered.
I know he meant no harm, but we have had a lifetime of gifted people who have suffered for 'science', so that scientists can prove to themselves that these things are possible. And even when they do - they lose faith because it has never happened to them.
Ultimately there are those who are genuinely gifted, and those who think they are and the difference doesn't matter because whether they think they are or actually are, they do no harm.

They hurt no one

And they hurt no one because they can see the oneness of all beings, and they don't have to ask 'has a dog got a soul'. because they know he has. so has a hamster, so has a rabbit, a beetle, a cockroach, an elephant, a whale and a parasite.
And in the end, they don't feel any different if they are hurt by something or someone
That is just the way things are.
The meek really will inherit the earth

love to you Philip

Nov 7, 2022, 12:13:40 PM11/7/22
On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 11:14 AM Philip Benjamin <medin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 >Even pagan Marxist  Joseph Stalin [blah blah blah]

BINGO!
og0

Philip Benjamin

Nov 17, 2022, 2:42:06 PM11/17/22
to Everything List

WAMP-the-Ingrate For Thanksgiving Sabbath

Philip Benjamin                        November 2022

Induce! Increase! Iniquities intensify immorally

Nothingness nor nonexistence needs no newness

Generating gravels, grass, genomes, growing gifts

Return reprobates, revolutions rot, revivals renew

Awaken! Abolish abysmally abnormal assumptions

Truth trashed, teaching thrashed, tradition trounced

Evolution eminently eroding, ending evidential effects

Silly! Sanctify Sola Scriptura sabbaths, spirit, soul, soma

Philip Benjamin                                   November 2022

  Note: WAMP = World Acade-Media Pagan(ism)

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 17, 2022, 8:03:47 PM11/17/22
to Everything List
You would make a nice case study for some research program in abnormal psychology. Damned if the stuff you write is not just delusional nonsense.

LC

Samiya Illias

Nov 17, 2022, 9:41:52 PM11/17/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

The Kingdom & The Throne

Samiya Illias

Nov 17, 2022, 9:54:55 PM11/17/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

When the People of the Book Wronged

Philip Benjamin

Nov 18, 2022, 4:12:38 PM11/18/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

Produce the evidence, even circumstantial,  for original. That is the standard procedure for any honest study or research.

Philip Benjamin

 .

Samiya Illias

Nov 18, 2022, 10:59:17 PM11/18/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Scientific Experiments, Findings and on-going Research

Apes
The science journal Nature reported:
"The bonobo genome shows that more than 3% of the human genome is more closely related to either bonobos or chimpanzees than these are to each other. This can be used to illuminate the population history and selective events that affected the ancestor of bonobos and chimpanzees. In addition, about 25% of human genes contain parts that are more closely related to one of the two apes than the other. Such regions can now be identified and will hopefully contribute to the unravelling of the genetic background of phenotypic similarities among humans, bonobos and chimpanzees."

The Kent-State University reported:
"People often think we evolved from ancestors that look like apes, but no, apes in some ways evolved from ancestors that look like us," Lovejoy said. "It has been a popular idea to think humans are modified chimpanzees. From studying Ardipithecus ramidus, or 'Ardi,' we learn that we cannot understand or model human evolution from chimps and gorillas."

Pigs
In Genome-wide characterization of PRE-1 reveals a hidden evolutionary relationship between suidae and primates, the authors write:
"Although mammals share most of the same genes, the pig has always been thought to be a better biomedical model to humans than rodents due to its similar biochemical and physiological functions. The pig genome has been decoded, providing an necessary resource for mining similar genomic elements in non-coding regions. The SINE composition, being the second most abundant in terms of genome coverage, was the first to be considered for genomic mining. In this report, we described a parallel world of porcine PRE-1 that almost copies all of the genomic performance of the human Alu element in the genome. In addition, we further explained that the formation of PRE-1 fragments of different lengths is based on a mutation hot spot-dependent fracture mechanism. Lastly, we compared the evolutionary behavior of porcine PRE-1 with that of human Alus and concluded that they are both descended from 7SL RNA and generated by different, independent evolutionary pathways. Therefore, all of the genomic evidence for a closer taxonomic relationship between the suidae and primate are not limited to the genes but also extended to the SINEs."

Excerpts from: Wronging the Nafs

Philip Benjamin

Nov 19, 2022, 10:50:34 AM11/19/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

[Science?] “This can be used to illuminate the population history and selective events that affected the ancestor of bonobos and chimpanzees”.

[Philip Benjamin]

What is the rate of genetic degeneration? Eons of history?

.

spudb...@aol.com

Nov 21, 2022, 11:05:18 PM11/21/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Benjamin?

Test
Ions
Protons
Leptions
Energetically, via
Radiation

Ok, the first letters all together spell TIPLER.

If I recall he is still a convinced Christian, as is Don Page in Canada. However, he analyzes things through the spectrum of physics, cosmology & computation. So, does his cosmology &  predictictions fit into your Christological+Euro-Collateral+Indexical+Non-Paganistic view?

I also like Hans Moravec's ideas, but he is, er, uh, you know, Pagan!!! There's also Tim Anderson at Georgia Tech, but I think as a Christian, he may be too paganistic for your taste? I like his stuff, Jesus or no.

Who, by definition is permitted in your singular, sellect Church, of the Saved?

Spud100, Apostolically, Church of the Laura Mersini Houghton-Houghton, (multiverse babe) in the the Holy City of Chapel Hill NC, Go Tarheels!

Ok, the first letters all together spell TIPLER. If I recall he is still a convinced Christian,

Yes, in 2007 the poor man went a little funny in the head, you know, just a little funny,  and he went and did a silly thing; he wrote a book saying we should look for divine DNA on the Shroud of Turin and check for radiation around the tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary that was caused by an intense beam of neutrinos that must have shot out of the bottom of her feet as she ascended into heaven.

cdq

Samiya Illias

Nov 22, 2022, 11:29:16 AM11/22/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

Gamma Rays, Visible Light & The Electromagnetic Spectrum

Philip Benjamin

Nov 22, 2022, 11:56:01 AM11/22/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

[Philip Benjamin

Is it about RATE of genetic degradation? That is a serious scientific issue for eons!!

Nov 22, 2022, 3:34:31 PM11/22/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

[Philip Benjamin] The website below in previous post has nothing to do with Koran vis a vis Science.

Instead read:

  1. “The genetic and biochemical determinants of mRNA degradation rates in mammals”  Vikram Agarwal, David Kelley

doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.03.18.484474

  1. https://www.nature.com/articles/news990204-2 Published: 04 February 1999.    Six million years of degradation Henry Gee

Evidence for the unusually high rate of genetic mutation in the human genome - as well as that of our closest living relatives, the chimpanzee and gorilla - is reported in Nature by Adam Eyre-Walker of the University of Sussex, and Peter D. Keightley of the University of Edinburgh, UK.

What evidence is in Koran for  “Genetic Entropy” to millions of years of trans-speciation qua Evolution? [The DNA information (language) has a four-letter alphabet (C,G,A,T),  some letters are arranged into three-letter “words” called codons]. A large hunk of human DNA is non-coding, not in the form of codons and does not require amino acid sequences. Scientists have determined this rate in humans in many studies as between 75 and 175 mutations per generation. [Nachman, M. W. and S. L. Crowell. 2000. Estimate of the mutation rate per nucleotide in humans. Genetics. 156 (1): 297-304; Campbell, C. D. and E. E. Eichler. 2013. Properties and rates of germline mutations in humans. Trends in Genetics. 29 (10): 575-584].

     Commonsense agrees with science, not WAMP-the-Ingrate, that  “Genetic Entropy” rates point to a limited number of generations, i.e. limited not millions of years of species. Functions related to food, air, water, motility etc. in different species do not show common ancestry. That is the logical fallacy of “Affirming the consequent, or converse error, fallacy of the converse, or confusion of necessity and sufficiency,”

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 22, 2022, 8:11:54 PM11/22/22
to Everything List
On Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 2:34:31 PM UTC-6 medinuclear wrote:

[...]

You are completely ignoring selection process.

LC

Samiya Illias

Nov 22, 2022, 8:31:44 PM11/22/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

Adam's Attempt to Improve upon Allah's Creation

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 23, 2022, 7:47:19 AM11/23/22
to Everything List
The Torah is a compendium of mythic narratives that most often are about asking questions and making allegorical statements. The story of Adam and Eve is about growing up. When created (born) they are tied to God (Mother) and then later they start to move away. They eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge and "Their eyes were opened," they began to reach adulthood. The whole "forbidden fruit" thing is a setup, they were enticed to eat it and to then enter into maturity where the world become complex. This is what happens to all of us when we grow up.

LC

spudb...@aol.com

Nov 23, 2022, 5:30:41 PM11/23/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com
Well, JC, JC is just alright we me, though I suspect unlike Frank, I suspect that His teaching after it was adopted by the Romanized Greeks, became the religion of Empire, of the Romans! For me, this is akin to quibbling. The divergent theologies thing.

I liked that FT explained the NT miracles via particle physics. He does do legit work helping with a small experimental physics project this year, searching for a double peak in the CMB, indicating how there is an inceptual diff, tween matter & antimatter.

Last, for a guy shooting for something beyond the Standard Model for human extinction, yourself, let's not be too hasty with thowing out the baby with the bath water.

Lawrence Crowell

Nov 23, 2022, 8:13:12 PM11/23/22
to Everything List
Tipler went a bit off the edge.

LC

spudb...@aol.com

Nov 24, 2022, 12:15:56 AM11/24/22
to goldenfield...@gmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
I must obey my theological, amygdala and state: "Adam & Eve, on a log!" Which for Kuffar's means two fried eggs on a sausage.

Nov 24, 2022, 11:07:56 AM11/24/22
On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 5:30 PM 'spudb...@aol.com' via Everything List <everyth...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I liked that FT explained the NT miracles via particle physics.

You like virgins that give birth to God and fly by shooting neutrinos out of their feet?!  And by the way, IHA.

ssu

Philip Benjamin

Nov 25, 2022, 10:33:01 AM11/25/22
to everyth...@googlegroups.com

[Koran]

“ Adam improving……. Corruption of creation…. “

[Philip Benjamin]

  Where and how can Koran make thes claims claims?   Sixth, 7 th 8 th Century Anno Domino, after Prophet Moses (revelator) around 500 – 400  Before Christ. .. WAMP-the-ingrate knows not Moses. They neither has proficiency in Modern paganism nor ancient heathenism.

       John 5:46. “For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me”.

      Physician Luke 16: 29. “Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them….. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead”. WAMP = World Acade-Media Pagan(ism).

Philip Benjamin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/Luke/16/31

Dec 11, 2022, 5:32:10 PM12/11/22
to medin...@hotmail.com, everyth...@googlegroups.com
Different perspectives are good. My perspective currently is this.

6.7 Billion People Could Die in a Russia vs. U.S. Nuclear War (msn.com)

It's a thought for the holiday as we all contemplate figgy pudding, as well as the sore eyes of Heisenberg.

Dec 12, 2022, 11:16:34 AM12/12/22
to Everything List

[Philip Benjamin]

    Surprised? Peacenik emotional WAMP-the-Ingrate has kicked out all the critical thinking “hawks” from the pagan world of the “intelligent” imbeciles? WAMP has nth degree self-esteem, but zero self-respect!

Philip Benjamin

 Philip Benjamin   ..

Lawrence Crowell

Dec 12, 2022, 6:51:14 PM12/12/22
to Everything List
On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 10:16:34 AM UTC-6 medinuclear wrote:

[Philip Benjamin]

    Surprised? Peacenik emotional WAMP-the-Ingrate has kicked out all the critical thinking “hawks” from the pagan world of the “intelligent” imbeciles? WAMP has nth degree self-esteem, but zero self-respect!

Philip Benjamin

This statement makes absolutely no sense at all. I do not agree with Spudboy that often, but at least there is some coherence to what he writes. This is complete verbal chaos.

LC