Trump is senile

John Clark

Jun 11, 2024, 1:23:58 PMJun 11
to extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
Yesterday convicted felon Donald Trump gave the following speech in Las Vegas. It's longer than Lincoln's Gettysburg address. Just imagine what would've happened if it had been Joe Biden and not Trump who had  publicly given this speech!! Everybody would be demanding that the 25th amendment be invoked because the president had obviously become senile it needs to be removed. Here is Donald's speech, I doubt if future grade schoolers will be required to memorize it as they sometimes memorize Lincoln's shorter speech:

“I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there? By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? Lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today: ‘Well they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said, ‘There’s no problem with sharks, they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming.’ No, really got decimated, and other people, too, a lot of shark attacks. So I said, let me ask you a question, and he said, nobody ever asked this question and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart. So I said, ‘There’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking? Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?’ Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, ‘You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.’  I said, ‘I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.’ But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark. So we’re going to end that, we’re going to end it for boats, we’re going to end it for trucks.”

tis