Re: New webhook 400 error - Invalid endpoint_url breaking integration

Message has been deleted

Ansgar

Jun 4, 2024, 9:45:28 AMJun 4
to Eventbrite Developers
This looks very much like the issue I have and others are facing as well:
On Tuesday 4 June 2024 at 06:00:15 UTC+2 david.h...@eventmobi.com wrote:
We have a longstanding EventBrite integration that suddenly stopped working on May 30th.

The API V3 endpoint to create webhooks now returns the following 400 error, regardless of which endpoint URL is provided:

POST: /v3/organizations/<organization_id>/webhooks/
{
     "endpoint_url": "https://.....",
     "actions": "attendee.updated",
      "event_id": <event_id>
}

This returns the following 400 error:
  1. {
  2. "status_code": 400,
  3. "error_detail": {
  4. "ARGUMENTS_ERROR": {
  5. "endpoint_url": [
  6. "INVALID"
  7. ]
  8. }
  9. },
  10. "error_description": "There are errors with your arguments: endpoint_url - INVALID",
  11. "error": "ARGUMENTS_ERROR"
  12. }

Is anyone else facing a similar issue? This seems to be happening with the EventBrite "Add Webhook" UI as well.