EVAT meeting - TODAY 4/12/22 at 4:15 pm

Annette Mills

Apr 12, 2022, 2:40:43 PM4/12/22
to EVAT

Hi, EVAT members,

Here’s the Zoom link for today’s meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85158424945?pwd=SzExVlZhSFlCckM4L01qbTVOaUxIQT09

Please take a few minutes prior to the meeting to review the attached notes from our last meeting.

If you’re able, please plan to arrive a few minutes before 4:15, so we can start right on time. Here’s a proposed agenda:

1.       Introductions/Check-in question – Name a local business that has implemented one or more sustainable practices. What is one of their practices you appreciate? (5 mins.)

2.       Updates/Discussion (40 mins.)

·         Arts Hub (Kate)

·         CAW/Farm to Table/Buy Local (Adrienne)

·         Toolkit for Outdoor Public Events (Ruby, Kathryn)

·         Resilient Food & Agriculture system (Sean)

·         Local Currency (Mike)

3.       Next steps – ACTION! (Be ready to tell the team what you commit to do between now and our next meeting. It doesn’t need to be a big step, but it needs to move us toward our vision.)

See you at 4:15 TODAY!

Annette

Apr 12, 2022, 8:47:57 PM4/12/22
to Annette Mills, EVAT
Hey All!

I am SO SORRY to have missed the meeting today. We're working to get an offer out the door for our Spectres of Benton County Past event and just worked clear through the meeting! Oi vey...

Would love cliff notes from whomever can take a bit of time to write them out. Is there anything (i.e. an action) I need to put into my calendar?

Sending ya'll my best,
Adrienne

--
——————
Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/economic-vitality/
---

Adrienne Fritze, Co-Founder
RemarkableArts LLC

Proud Creators of Conundrum House, Winner of...

RemarkableArts: Human Evolution through Creativity & Innovation.
RemarkableArts.biz