New members Introduce yourself Here

Eduardo

May 7, 2008, 9:23:06 PM5/7/08
to ESL Podcast
Welcome to the list. It´s a pleasure have as a member.
Please take a moment to read about this new community.

Let´s us know whom you are, what do you do, what do you like and so
forth.
Feel yourself free to write what do you want and don´t worry in make
mistakes or write short messages.

Just reply the fist message (on top) and write your introduce.

There are some rules here in order to do of this group a nice place
and not bored anyone,
please read our Group Etiquette:
http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/group-etiquette

I hope that you will find this list to be beneficial to you.
There are several and simple way to help this group, invite other
people is just a example
read our FAQ: http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/frequently-asked-questions

So now, sit down, grab that cup of coffee, relax, and let's have a
great time!

Note: I created this new topic for introduces. the old topic
http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/browse_frm/thread/f5bafa77a488de00/e3de554a2a34b122?tvc=1#e3de554a2a34b122)
was hard to reply

kasssia

May 11, 2008, 11:08:19 AM5/11/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi everyone :) My name's Kate, I'm 21 and I'm from Poland. I study
English teaching at college, 3rd year, now working on my diploma
thesis :)
Besides this, I work as a tutor and I teach lawyers and office workers
at the Ministry.
Ok... now more private :) I've been to the USA three times, have
worked there twice at a Jewish camp, where i met dozens of wonderful
people from all around the world. I encourage everyone to do the same,
some work and travel thing, to have an adventure like this :)
I like watching movies and tv series, i could spend my life on doing
it :) I'm looking for a job offer as a person who decided what is to
be displayed at the movies :D I like reading, both Polish and English
books, magazines, leaflets, bus tickets and ads on streets :) I learn
Turkish, because of my boyfriend's nationality, but I'm a looong way
from being able to say a few sentences in this language :)
I hope to meet some interesting people here and to become a part of
this small community :)

Kate
> Note: I created this new topic for introduces. the old topichttp://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/browse_frm/thread/f5bafa77a...)
> was hard to reply

Rafael Oshiro

May 11, 2008, 7:05:17 PM5/11/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Kate!
So you're an English teacher in Poland, great!

It must be nice to know another country. I'm planning to do the same in the end of the year.

Nice to meet you, people here are very friendly, you'll see great discussions here!

Bye
Oshiro

Rosângela Souza

May 11, 2008, 4:20:21 PM5/11/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Report not abuse
Hi Kate!
 Thansk for coming here. You will enjoy to stay with us. I almost never write here, but I've been learning so much for reading everything that other members write to the group. And i say thank you to "Eduardo", because I only stay here because he has invited me.
god bless you dear!
Regards,
Rosa

edg...@gmail.com

May 11, 2008, 8:59:52 PM5/11/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Kate,

I hope you enjoy this group and do a lot of contributions letting know your
view point on too many subjects.

See you soon.

Ed.

styczen5

May 12, 2008, 5:35:31 AM5/12/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi Kasia,
Thank you for accepting my invitation and actually making your way
here...Piotrek did mention a couple of times how busy you are.:)
Well,I appreciated your honest comment on my other Polish teachers/
acquaintances and students...They aren't shy but lazy to participate
here.;)LOL

Like I told you in person and I hope all new memebers will do the
same,reply to any messages you find interesting to you...That's how
everyone else like me all started to make friends and help one another
be better at English so as to make living or working with people from
other countries easier and more pleasant...;)

It's impossible for Ed,Rocha,Oshiro,Pablo,Anu,Josney,WARREN and me to
carry this group alone...
THANKS,ANDRE,RIA,ROSA,MIKHAILand KIM for your TAKING INITIATIVES TO
RESPONDE AND HAVING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE INTERACTING WITH OTHERS,NEW OR
OLD...;)

NICE WEEK AHEAD,AS USUAL,EVERYONE!
Pauline
> > was hard to reply- Hide quoted text -

styczen5

May 12, 2008, 5:53:02 AM5/12/08
to ESL Podcast
Sandro/Sanvegh accidentally e-mailed this to me on Thursday,May 8th,
2008;)

"Hallo to everyone! My name is Sandro,my nickname is Savegn.I'm
writing from Italy.
I'd like to participate in this group.I'm a Music teacher and Music
Therapist.
My principal hobbies are travelling,reading,a little sport like
walking and...life in general.
I'd like to chat,too.I think it's a challenge to improve English.
I"M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER."

P.S.Sandro,I was meaning to ask you what music I should listen to for
grieving...I lost my father and a close friend of our family this
January...:( Sorry for "stealing" this message.Consider this your
first answer!LOL
Thanks and warm welcome to the group!You'll see "too much" of
me...Watch out!;)
Pauline

On May 8, 3:23 am, Eduardo <edgn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the list. It´s a pleasure have as a member.
> Please take a moment to read about this new community.
>
> Let´s us know whom you are, what do you do, what do you like and so
> forth.
> Feel yourself free to write what do you want and don´t worry in make
> mistakes or write short messages.
>
> Just reply the fist message (on top) and write your introduce.
>
> There are some rules here in order to do of this group a nice place
> and not bored anyone,
> please read our Group Etiquette:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/group-etiquette
>
> I hope that you will find this list to be beneficial to you.
> There are several and simple way to help this group, invite other
> people is just a example
> read our FAQ:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/frequently-asked-questions
>
> So now, sit down, grab that cup of coffee, relax, and let's have a
> great time!

Lílian

May 29, 2008, 2:34:26 PM5/29/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi, I am here to learn and practise English! Thanks for help!

Lílian

Eduardo Rocha

May 29, 2008, 5:46:51 PM5/29/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Lílian,

How are you? Considering your name, you must be Brazilian, aren't you?
If I am right, which part of Brazil are you from?

You said that you are here to learn English. The best way to do that
is writing as much as you can. So, feel free to write here in this
group. Ask questions and try to answer those which the other member
post. You will see that your English will improve a lot. Well, that is
what I am doing.

Best regards,

Eduardo R.

anurag barthwal

May 30, 2008, 7:04:53 AM5/30/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com, Lílian Barbosa
Hi Lilian,

       Welcome!
       To improve your English, you must take part in discussions and read all the posts.
       Which part of the world are you from ?

"The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others. "
-Paramahansa Yogananda

Regards
anu

Lílian

May 30, 2008, 9:10:04 AM5/30/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi, Eduardo,

Thank you very much for your words!

I am Lílian, 49, public servant, from São Paulo, Brazil. My hobbies
are books and movies.

On 7 maio, 22:23, Eduardo <edgn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the list. It´s a pleasure have as a member.
> Please take a moment to read about this new community.
>
> Let´s us know whom you are, what do you do, what do you like and so
> forth.
> Feel yourself free to write what do you want and don´t worry in make
> mistakes or write short messages.
>
> Just reply the fist message (on top) and write your introduce.
>
> There are some rules here in order to do of this group a nice place
> and not bored anyone,
> please read our Group Etiquette:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/group-etiquette
>
> I hope that you will find this list to be beneficial to you.
> There are several and simple way to help this group, invite other
> people is just a example
> read our FAQ:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/frequently-asked-questions
>
> So now, sit down, grab that cup of coffee, relax, and let's have a
> great time!

Eduardo Rocha

May 30, 2008, 10:20:21 AM5/30/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lílian,

Nice to meet you. I have lived in São Paulo, actually, in the
countryside of this state. Now, I am living in Rio Grande do Sul, but
I am originally from Bahia. Well, I like changing place.

> I am Lílian, 49, public servant, from São Paulo, Brazil. My hobbies
> are books and movies.

Nice. What types of movies do you like? I told here before that I like
science fiction.

What was the last book you have read? You can describe it here
shortly. I think that is a good way to practice writing, isn't it?

Regards,

Eduardo R.

Penguin

Jun 11, 2008, 6:38:02 PM6/11/08
to ESL Podcast
Hello:
everyone, my name is kevin.tian. i come from China.
i am 33 years old, and i am software worker,

i like play football, linux.
i seldom speak English but i can understand all this forum all.
Let's write more
it is a little difficult for me to write or speak English. in
order to study English , i give up my job for several months,
i didn't speak to anyone including my buddies because i couldn't get
english feeling.
i have rote many English words but i could not using them, i can
understand them.
------ ???

i am very happy to recognize so many people from different place,
it is amazing.

best wish.

Eduardo Rocha

Jun 11, 2008, 9:29:37 PM6/11/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kevin,

How are you doing?

> i am 33 years old, and i am software worker,

One more guy from the computer science! So what do you do? Are you a programmer?

> i like play football, linux.

I like football, but just seeing. I cannot play it very well. That is
a shame since I am a Brazilain. I am seeing now the final of a
championship here called Brazil Cup. The finalists are one team from
the state of São Paulo and the other is team from the state of
Pernambuco. Do you know the name of any team from my country?

So, do you like Linux? Which distribution do you use?

> i didn't speak to anyone including my buddies because i couldn't get
> english feeling.

What do you mean by "English feeling"?

Well, you can here practice writing and reading and occasionally
speaking in one of our skype meetings.

Best regards,

Eduardo R.

Mr. Din Go

Jun 13, 2008, 2:27:28 PM6/13/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi!

My name is Rodrigo I'm 18 years old. I descovered the ESL PODCAST
by my English teacher Rita she is very cool and crazy!
I'm studying to be an English teacher because I love English. The
first time I heard something about English I was 7 years old. The
first time I saw a North American I was 8 years old. My dream is
Travel to USA for study or work.

P.S.: I'm from Brazil

Rosa

Jun 13, 2008, 6:50:41 PM6/13/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rodrigo!

I am so happy when a new member comes here.
I've been learning so much for reading everything that other
members write to the group.
You are welcome! Take parte in discussions and read all the posts in order to improve your English.
You will enjoy staying with us. All members here are cool.

All the best!
Rosa - from brazil

ho kimvu

Jun 13, 2008, 9:49:50 PM6/13/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com

Dear Rodrigo

It is very interested to hear about you.I am Vu from Vietnam I am 35 year olds.I also love to study English like you and like to travel to USD but that is a dream only.Hope we will be more closer in order to share each other in Englisg to development our skills.

Keep in touch

Vu.

HY

Jun 14, 2008, 9:20:27 AM6/14/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi all.

My name is Hirai. I came from Japan.
Usually we(Japanese) don't need speak English in Japan.
But I changed my job and there I'm required to speak a little.
So I started to study English.

I'm happy to find this ESL Group and to join it.
Mastering English is a far way for me. But I'm enjoying it.

Regards,
Hirai

On May 8, 10:23 am, Eduardo <edgn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the list. It´s a pleasure have as a member.
> Please take a moment to read about this new community.
>
> Let´s us know whom you are, what do you do, what do you like and so
> forth.
> Feel yourself free to write what do you want and don´t worry in make
> mistakes or write short messages.
>
> Just reply the fist message (on top) and write your introduce.
>
> There are some rules here in order to do of this group a nice place
> and not bored anyone,
> please read our Group Etiquette:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/group-etiquette
>
> I hope that you will find this list to be beneficial to you.
> There are several and simple way to help this group, invite other
> people is just a example
> read our FAQ:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/frequently-asked-questions
>
> So now, sit down, grab that cup of coffee, relax, and let's have a
> great time!

Rosa

Jun 14, 2008, 9:47:54 PM6/14/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hirai! You're welcome!

Congratulations! From now on you are taking part in a great group. There are so many friendly people here and every one likes  helping each other. And you need to know Pauline, she helps us a  lot and encourage us to write here.
In order to improve your English, you should take parte in discussions and read all the posts. And, as Eduardo said, don't worry about making mistakes or write short messages.
God bless you.
Rosa

styczen5

Jun 15, 2008, 5:25:06 AM6/15/08
to ESL Podcast
Warm welcome to Kevin from China,Rodrigo from Brazil,Vu from
Vietnam,Hirai from Japan and to all other new members who haven't
found the courage to introduce yourselves yet,:)

Thank you Rosa for giving such an accurate group induction!
Sometimes I feel a bit discouraged to welcome new members because so
many of them didn't show up later at all or disappeared after 1 or 2
messages...:)

It happens but it's always encouraging to have an active new member
like Dantas who started joining our discussions without hesitation and
last night showed up at the group chat only 2 weeks since he joined
us!
Am I right,Dantas?!BRAVO!!!

I wish there were more members like him who could keep older members
and me busy!LOL

"PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!"----That's the ancient truth and works for
everyone including me.
Besides,you get to make friends with so many REAL & KIND people from
around the GLOBE.There's no better DEAL than THIS!LOL

GREAT SUNDAY TO ALL NEW AND OLD MEMBERS!

Pauline from Poland,originally from Taiwan

André Dantas

Jun 15, 2008, 7:11:17 PM6/15/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody!

Hello Hirai, welcome to this fantastic Group, you will enjoy a lot here, because the important thing in the life is to have fun, and here is the place to have fun, improve your English Skills and make friends around the world! It is Amazing!

And yes Pauline, was fantastic to chat to you and Eduardo! Thank you for all!

See You,

Dantas

Wellington

Jun 24, 2008, 8:05:41 PM6/24/08
to ESL Podcast
Report not abuse
Hello! How are things going?
My name is Wellington... I'm a student of philosophy (doing master
degree). I'm trying to improve my English... so if someone want to
help me, I need to talk... talk... and talk...
Well... I think it's all.
My MSN is menphys...@hotmail.com
My Skype is menphystofeles

See you soon.

On 7 maio, 22:23, Eduardo <edgn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome to the list. It´s a pleasure have as a member.
> Please take a moment to read about this new community.
>
> Let´s us know whom you are, what do you do, what do you like and so
> forth.
> Feel yourself free to write what do you want and don´t worry in make
> mistakes or write short messages.
>
> Just reply the fist message (on top) and write your introduce.
>
> There are some rules here in order to do of this group a nice place
> and not bored anyone,
> please read our Group Etiquette:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/group-etiquette
>
> I hope that you will find this list to be beneficial to you.
> There are several and simple way to help this group, invite other
> people is just a example
> read our FAQ:http://groups.google.com/group/eslpodcast/web/frequently-asked-questions
>
> So now, sit down, grab that cup of coffee, relax, and let's have a
> great time!

edg...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2008, 10:49:14 PM6/24/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Welcom Wellington.. We hope you enjoy this group and be active,
this is the right place for improve your english...

Where are you from ?  Are you doing master degree, nice.. where ?

Take care

Ed.

Rosa

Jun 25, 2008, 7:58:43 PM6/25/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Wellington!

You are welcome to this Big family! Thank you for joining us.
Read all the posts and feel free to take parte in our discussions and to interact with all members.
Make sure that your participation is very important for us.
Here we can  learn together and also make nice  friends.
And, as our friend Ed said to you, this is the right place for improving your english.
You can invite more friends to join us, ok?

All the best. God bless you.

Rosa - from Brazil

Ênio

Jun 26, 2008, 10:28:51 AM6/26/08
to ESL Podcast

Hello Everybody,

My name is Ênio. I'm 28 and I'm from Brazil. I live in Belo
Horizonte.

I'm "new" at this group. I haven't being an active member of this
group. But now I want to start studying English again.

I work as System Analyst and I want to improve my English. "One more
guy from Computer Science".

Sorry for my mistakes.

Andre Barbosa

Jun 26, 2008, 10:33:15 AM6/26/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Another one from IT.

Soon we will start a new group, esl-forIT... :)
--
http://phzeroblog.blogspot.com

ria sieunarine

Jun 26, 2008, 1:24:17 PM6/26/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Enio

Welcome and please do not worry about making mistakes
English is my first language and I make a lot of mistakes
--
Keep Smiling
Ria Sieunarine

rahul

Jun 27, 2008, 10:41:11 AM6/27/08
to ESL Podcast

hello everyone ,
i am rahul from india. currently pursuing my engineering in computer
science .
i am very much enthusiastic about English literature , even though i
am poor in it . i believe that it only languages that connect humans .
English being the universal language , i guess its the harbinger of
love and affection .i hope i have great fun here .

ria sieunarine

Jun 27, 2008, 11:13:19 AM6/27/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rahul
How are you Welcome to the group I am sure you will have fun here I am a little surprise that you from india do not speak English well as India was rule by the British for a long time I have found that most of the indians from India speak English very well I know quite a few

edg...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2008, 12:00:04 PM6/27/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rahul.. How doing...

Welcome, talk a little bit about you,
Are you doing engineer degree ? how long and are you working with IT ?

See you

Ed.

nitin

Jun 30, 2008, 4:30:22 PM6/30/08
to ESL Podcast

Hi everyone,
I am from India. I am from village background so my english is bad.I
am trying so I join this group.
I work as a planning executive. I want to improve my English to work
outside India and make more money.
I aplogise for mistakes.

Nitin
Message has been deleted

ria sieunarine

Jun 30, 2008, 9:49:22 PM6/30/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nitin
Welcome Nitin how are you I hope you enjoy your time here and do not worry about making mistake we all make mistakes

Liu Zhuan

Jul 1, 2008, 7:48:06 PM7/1/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nitin,
Just try to say more English,
don't worry about the mistake.

There're so many warm-hearted English teacher,
and everyone is happy to help!

Liu
--
Keep It Simple, Stupid!

ria sieunarine

Jul 1, 2008, 8:13:46 PM7/1/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
I will really like to know why will someone write "Keep It Simple, Stupid!" at the end of their mail was this meant to be funny I am sorry to say but I do not find it funny

pchamorro

Jul 1, 2008, 9:21:58 PM7/1/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi Ria,

It's an idiom related to one principle of design that states that
simplicity must be observed in order to avoid unnecessary complexity
in a wide array of disciplines (as I see) [1].

That phrase has been around for at least 40 years, there are books
named after it [2]. Anyway, I agree. It doesn't fit here.

Pablo

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle
[2] http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?KeepItSimpleStupid

ria sieunarine

Jul 2, 2008, 12:31:25 AM7/2/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pablo

Are you telling me that there are books name after this phrase "Keep It Simple, Stupid! and if it is so I find it very offensive

In the household that I was raise in we were never allow to use the word "Stupid" as it was viewed as very disrespectful

Thank you Pablo for the info

styczen5

Jul 2, 2008, 4:40:47 AM7/2/08
to ESL Podcast
Pablo Ria Liu and friends,

I was rather disturbed when I read comments like those you,Ria and
Pablo,whom I consider open-minded members made...

Of course,it's not proper to use this word"stupid"to kids or younger
students,but if you have a sense of humour and some common sense to
think as a devoted teacher,you would understand the CONCEPT of this
teaching method...
How to get brand new ideas/vocabulary/verb tenses/idioms,etc(if you
teach a language)across to
students who should learn something important and complex in a clear
and concise way...that's what experienced teachers' definition of
BEING STUPID.(I have seen a lot of SHOWY teachers who try very hard to
confuse their students because they believe if they present their
lessons too easily,students won't feel impressed.LOL)

It's actually a kind of JARGON among language teachers,but it can
apply to any other fields in life or work,I suppose.

So if Liu,as a brilliant student;),found this jargon useful and took
it as a motto for himself,why not?;)

Good day,
Pauline
> Ria Sieunarine- Hide quoted text -

Liu Zhuan

Jul 2, 2008, 7:54:44 AM7/2/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
LoL! So happy to come back!

First let me explain the meaning of my "Keep It Simple,Stupid". I learn this principle from a book named The Art of UNIX Programming, which deal with the history and underlying philosophy of UNIX. When we solve a big or seemingly hard problem, we should try to break it into smaller and simpler portions, so that we can overcome it one by one.

Of course there's no disrespect at all. It's just a reminder that don't make things too harder than it should be. Maybe I should remove the excalmatory mark, so that it may become easier to read. :D The ! looks like I'm shouting at somebody.

Liu
--
Keep It Simple, Stupid.

ria sieunarine

Jul 2, 2008, 10:02:29 AM7/2/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Report not abuse
Hi Pauline
Why were you disturbed you were quick to say that you are open minded so be open minded and respect my opinion
I work with kids and they are not allowed to use that word and it have never been part of my vocabulary you can choose
to use what ever language you wish I do not have to read it that will be my choice

edg...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 11:51:17 AM7/2/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody...

Like word there is a lot of meaning for same abbreviations:

AcronymDefinition
KISS Keep It Simple, Stupid
KISSKeep It Short & Simple
KISSKeep It Simple and Stupid
KISSKeep It Simple Silly
KISSKeep It Simple Systems
KISSKeep It Simple, Saint
KISSKeep It Simple, Sir
KISS Keep It Simple, Statistically
KISSKeep It Simple, Students
KISSKeep It Simple, Sweetheart
KISSKeep It Simple, Sweetie
KISSKeep It Small and Simple
KISSKeep It Stupidly Simple
KISSKeep It Super Simple
KISSKEK Information Service System (Tsukuba, Japan)
KISSKid's Identity Suddenly Sixteen (Kids Next Door show)
KISSKids In the Savior's Service
KISSKids Invite Someone Special
KiSSKisekae Set System (Japanese language and culture)
KISSKnights In Satan's Service
KISSKorean Intelligence Support System
KISSKristen Iteration Selection and Sequention (method)
KISSKernel Improved Security System
KISSKey Information Service Specification

of course there is word we can´t use in every place, in formal business is an example .

See you

Ed

pchamorro

Jul 2, 2008, 1:32:39 PM7/2/08
to ESL Podcast
> a lot of SHOWY teachers who try very hard to

Hi, Pauline,

Another new word!. Thank you!. As always we bring us something
interesting/new in every of your posts.

> confuse their students because they believe if they present their
> lessons too easily,students won't feel impressed.LOL)

Yeah. Some teachers e.g. keep speaking too fast to their students and
don't make enough effort to get themselves be understood. Perhaps
because they have to stick to workbooks, or simply perhaps they aren't
competent or are arrogant.

Best regards,

Pablo

styczen5

Jul 2, 2008, 4:34:14 PM7/2/08
to ESL Podcast
Ria,
I know exactly your point.
The reason I responded to your earlier comments is because the word
STUPID for Liu is a method/concept to slove problems,but for you it's
a horrifying word that no one should ever utter at any occaision.

I used to teach large groups of kids mixed from 6 to 14 years old,and
I'm quite aware of not using this word as a teacher and among
students...besides,I have 2 small kids aged 4 and 7 myself.

What I'm trying to say is that please try to be more tolerant to other
members.The world will be a better place!
If I offend you again,please do forgive me!

I'm used to speaking my mind when something bothers me...So please put
up with me again!LOL

Best,
Pauline(who can't keep her mouth shut;))

Penguin

Jul 6, 2008, 12:52:06 PM7/6/08
to ESL Podcast

Kevin shows up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello:
to all members including Eduardo Rocha

i read a book ,how to win friends and influencs people-----
writed by Dale Carnegie------, this year . Thanks for you interesting
in me .

>I like football, but just seeing. I cannot play it very well. That is
>a shame since I am a Brazilain. I am seeing now the final of a
>championship here called Brazil Cup. The finalists are one team from
>the state of São Paulo and the other is team from the state of
>Pernambuco. Do you know the name of any team from my country?

You are so humer, i think you are a very kind man. I known the team
whose name is Brazil São Paulo, and some other team in Brazil football
tournament, unfortunately, some word beyond my spelling capacity now.

>So, do you like Linux? Which distribution do you use?
i install Redhat 6.3 which is very old , and i have not update for
long time. but i use Vim , a editor, fluently.

>What do you mean by "English feeling"?
Sometimes, English is a intuition. for example, if i see a English
program for three hours, than all my thought is expressed in English.

Kevin will not disappeared easily.

I have no electric dictionary today, there maybe some spell errors in
my "Reply", next time i will carry my dictionary to eradicate spell
errors.

Best regards.

Cite:

Rosa

Jul 6, 2008, 11:50:31 PM7/6/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin, thank you for participate!      Hi all mebers!

I would like to answer one of your questions, but I can't.

Sorry, I don't like football (LOL)

Hey Ed, could you reply some of his questions?

Best wishes.

Peace to you all!

Rosa - from brazil

Rosa

Jul 6, 2008, 11:50:50 PM7/6/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com

Rosa

Jul 6, 2008, 11:51:54 PM7/6/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Correction:
(...thank you for participating)

styczen5

Jul 7, 2008, 8:58:24 AM7/7/08
to ESL Podcast
Kevin,
You sounded like Superman!!!LOL

After such a long period of silence,you must have been busy practicing
Kong Fu(?).;)

There's a saying,and it makes a lot of sense to me which is:NEVER SAY
NEVER!LOL

Sorry,I'm just teasing you...
Welcome back.It's better late than never,don't you agree?;)

Best,
Pauline
P.S.I recognized the paragraphs you quoted.LOL
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------

Adriana Romero

Jul 7, 2008, 12:32:44 PM7/7/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello! My name is Adriana, I'm 26,  I live in Corrientes Argentina, I study accounting, this is my last year (I hope).
I want to say thanks to Pablo because he invited to me to join this group, I'm interested in your topics, I'll try to participate all that I can.
I need practise English because I'm attending in a English course.

greetings for all

Adriana

edg...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2008, 9:39:55 PM7/7/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Adriana,

Pablo is a nice guy,  more one member, welcome.
I hope you enjoy.

Take care

Ed;

Pablo

Jul 7, 2008, 10:28:56 PM7/7/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi Adriana!

You are more than welcome! Practice is very important, and the
participation of every new member is valuable for all of us. The more
we all practice the more we will improve. Here you will find very
good friends too.

Pablo

ria sieunarine

Jul 7, 2008, 11:59:05 PM7/7/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Adriana
How are you I just wanted to say welcome and I hope you get to practice your English and while you are doing that you also get to make some new friends
Ria

Ênio

Jul 8, 2008, 7:38:47 AM7/8/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi Adriana,

Welcome to this group. I hope you enjoy to stay with us.

Regards,

Ênio

gtrev

Jul 10, 2008, 5:24:35 AM7/10/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi to all,

my name is Andrea, I'm 31, I come from Italy and I work for an IT
firm based near Venice (yeah, another IT man).

I have studied English for five years at the high school, and a few
months ago I began
to listen to eslpodcast in order to improve my understanding of the
spoken English.

I hope to learn a lot from you!

Bye,
Andrea

edg...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 10:03:58 AM7/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Report not abuse
Hi Andrea,
like so much people here you work with IT. Few common is the fact you are woman, there is few IT woman. isn´t there ?
Welcome we hope you enjoy to write, Do you cook well ?
I enjoy italian dishes like "Macarone", "Lasanha" (I dont know whether I wrote right) and so forth.

See you soon.

Ed.

Andre Barbosa

Jul 10, 2008, 10:09:57 AM7/10/08
to andrea...@gmail.com, eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea,

It´s a lot of coincidence, my name is Andre, I work at IT, I´m 31 and my girl is Andrea too! :)

Are you a programmer os something else?

Welcome to list!

André Barbosa

Andre Barbosa

Jul 10, 2008, 10:11:54 AM7/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
I think "Andrea" in Italy is a man, Ed.... hehehehe...

Andre Barbosa

Jul 10, 2008, 10:12:39 AM7/10/08
to andrea...@gmail.com, eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Just to explain, "Andrea" in Brazil is a woman name! :)
--
http://phzeroblog.blogspot.com

Andrea Nasato

Jul 10, 2008, 10:37:57 AM7/10/08
to Andre Barbosa, eslpo...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Andre Barbosa <andre....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>
> It´s a lot of coincidence, my name is Andre, I work at IT, I´m 31 and my
> girl is Andrea too! :)
>
> Are you a programmer os something else?

Yes, I am. I work as a java programmer for the local public
administration. I'm also a member of a local jug (= java user group)
and an open source advocate.

> Welcome to list!

Thank you!

Bye,
Andrea

Andrea Nasato

Jul 10, 2008, 10:32:49 AM7/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 4:03 PM, <edg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
> like so much people here you work with IT. Few common is the fact you are
> woman, there is few IT woman. isn´t there ?

Oh..well... in Italian, Andrea is a male name and I am a man, of course ;)

I don't know any italian woman whose name is Andrea, but a lot whose
name is Andreina

> Welcome we hope you enjoy to write, Do you cook well ?
> I enjoy italian dishes like "Macarone", "Lasanha" (I dont know whether I
> wrote right) and so forth.

I'm not so good in cooking, but I like very much eating!

Bye,
Andrea

edg...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 12:06:22 PM7/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Wow.... Sorry Andrea, I made a big mistake... Andrea is a female name here LOL

Ed.

ria sieunarine

Jul 10, 2008, 12:13:51 PM7/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea
Welcome and yes Andrea is a female name here also but then so is Sam, Jordan, and a lot of other names

so don't worry .........

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:06 PM, <edg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow.... Sorry Andrea, I made a big mistake... Andrea is a female name here LOL

Ed.

Eduardo Rocha

Jul 10, 2008, 6:47:06 PM7/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
> Hello:
> to all members including Eduardo Rocha

Hello Kevin. How are you doing?

> i install Redhat 6.3 which is very old , and i have not update for
> long time. but i use Vim , a editor, fluently.

Yep, that distribution is quite old. Why are you using Redhat? Doesn't
China have a distribution? Redflag or something? Do you know it? I am
also a Vim user. Actually, I write most documents using it.

> Sometimes, English is a intuition. for example, if i see a English
> program for three hours, than all my thought is expressed in English.

I see.

> Kevin will not disappeared easily.

So, keep writing. In fact, I also have to do that.

Best regards,

Eduardo R.

Andrea Nasato

Jul 11, 2008, 5:45:53 AM7/11/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Report not abuse
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 6:06 PM, <edg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow.... Sorry Andrea, I made a big mistake... Andrea is a female name here
> LOL

Oh, don't worry! I know that in many countries Andrea is a female
name. A few years ago (maybe 25?) the Italian television broadcasted
one of the first soap opera and the main character was a female woman
called Andrea Celeste:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199180/

Maybe you know that, I think is a very famous tv serie.

Bye,
Andrea

Matt

Jul 23, 2008, 8:25:16 PM7/23/08
to ESL Podcast
Hello everyone,

My name is Matt, Brazilian, Film Student and I'll be taking the TOEFL
in August 16th in order to go through my university to an
undergraduate program in United States.
I'm REALLY looking for a speaking partner. My skype id is
"coreysevier" and my messenger is "matheu...@hotmail.com"
:)

edg...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2008, 10:13:40 PM7/23/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Matt, Welcome

What city from USA are you going on ?

See you.

Ed.

ria sieunarine

Jul 24, 2008, 2:06:32 AM7/24/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt
Welcome I hope you have fun while you learn I am here in the USA where are you going to do your undergrad program
Ria

Tino

Jul 25, 2008, 6:27:44 PM7/25/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi everybody!

Ok, let´s go! My name is Martin, or Tino, as you like, and I am 17
years old, so I am a student. I come from Slovakia, it is in the
middle of Europe, very nice country :) At school I study English and
Spanish language, and that other things... I like watching some films
and so, playing the violin, playing pc games, I love reading, I like
doing some sports (not as professional, especially I love tennis), I
like speaking in different languages nad... what else... It´s enough,
isn´t it? :D

Oh yes, I nearly forgot! I found this... class? group? randomly and I
cannot wait to get some... comeback?... from you!

Yeah, we´re at the end! So, once again,

hello everybody!
Tino/Martin

ria sieunarine

Jul 26, 2008, 9:05:50 PM7/26/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Martin
Welcome to the group I hope you enjoyed your time here Siovakia is very far form here I feel as if it is in the other part of the world Tell as a little about your country

Matt

Jul 27, 2008, 12:42:26 PM7/27/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi!

I'm going to do my undergraduate program at the University of North
Carolina of Wilmington. (Well, I hope so)
:)

On Jul 23, 11:13 pm, edgn...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Matt, Welcome
>
> What city from USA are you going on ?
>
> See you.
>
> Ed.
>
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Matt <coreysev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
>
> > My name is Matt, Brazilian, Film Student and I'll be taking the TOEFL
> > in August 16th in order to go through my university to an
> > undergraduate program in United States.
> > I'm REALLY looking for a speaking partner. My skype id is
> > "coreysevier" and my messenger is "matheusco...@hotmail.com"
> > :)

pharaoh

Jul 27, 2008, 1:57:13 PM7/27/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ria!

At first, thanks for your welcome :)

And then, a bit about my country...
As you maybe now, it is situated in the middle of Europe, between 5 other countries, which are Poland, the Czech republic, Austria, Hungary and Ukraine. We belong to the nations of Slavonic language family, as well as Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Czechs and so on...

Our country is not big, but is situated very well. We have the highest mountain of the Carpaty mountain ranges, it is the Gerlach mountain (2655 meters about the sea) and along our country flows the Danube river (only a few kilometers).

We have beautiful nature, many of endangered animal and plant species, many caves, rivers, forests, hills, and so on... Really beautiful country!

It is enough for beginning :)

And you, what country are you from?

ria sieunarine

Jul 27, 2008, 9:36:14 PM7/27/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Martin

I live in the USA and I live in Philadelphia but was born in a little island call Trinidad it is in the Caribbean We are a twin Island state Trinidad and Tobago it is a warn climate with lovely beaches and warm people We are also a English speaking country so I am not hear to learn English but to give support to my Friend Ed I hope you enjoy your stay with us and if you need help please feel free to ask Ed and the rest of the people in the group is only to happy to help
Ria

ria sieunarine

Jul 27, 2008, 9:45:40 PM7/27/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
I think that you are under some misunderstanding as North Carolina is a state and Wilmington is a place in another  state call Delaware I live in Philadelphia and Wilmington is about 45 minutes from me North Carolina is about 7 hours drive from me but I will look and see if there is a place in NC that is call Wilmington
Ria

ria sieunarine

Jul 27, 2008, 9:56:16 PM7/27/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Matt
Sorry it is the University of North
Carolina and there is a place call Wilmington there also I misunderstand when you said University of North Carolina of Wilmington and yes they have are know for their arts programs Here is the address

UNC Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, N.C. 28403-3297

Edward

Jul 28, 2008, 10:32:26 AM7/28/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi~ everybody.

My name is Edward Park. I'm Korean and 34.
I work for IT company in Seoul Korea. as IT guy.. :-)

I'm study ESL PODcast with ipod.
very interesting but some difficult.

I want to enjoy English with us.

Regards.

On Jul 28, 10:56 am, "ria sieunarine" <oneredsilkr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello Matt Sorry it is the University of North
> Carolina and there is a place call Wilmington there also I misunderstand
> when you said University of North Carolina of Wilmington and yes they have
> are know for their arts programs Here is the address
>
> *UNC Wilmington*
> 601 South College Road
> Wilmington, N.C. 28403-3297
>

> On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Matt <coreysev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
>
> > I'm going to do my undergraduate program at the University of North
> > Carolina of Wilmington. (Well, I hope so)
> > :)
>
> > On Jul 23, 11:13 pm, edgn...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Hello Matt, Welcome
>
> > > What city from USA are you going on ?
>
> > > See you.
>
> > > Ed.

> --
> Keep Smiling
> Ria Sieunarine- Hide quoted text -

edg...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2008, 12:09:30 PM7/28/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Edward  welcome dude,
I also work with IT as much people here.  Are you programmer ?

I often listen ESLPodcast and at start was difficult but now It´s very easy.

Listen over and over again until become easy.

See you.

Ed.

ria sieunarine

Jul 28, 2008, 8:30:35 PM7/28/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Edward

Welcome to the group I hope you have fun learning English ..... you will feel right at home here because there are many more IT here so do not be afraid to ask for help
Ria

Ênio

Aug 1, 2008, 7:41:55 AM8/1/08
to ESL Podcast
Report not abuse
Hi Edward,

Welcome to this group. I hope you enjoy it.
As you and much people here I also work with IT.

Regards.
Ênio.

On Jul 28, 9:30 pm, "ria sieunarine" <oneredsilkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Edward
> Welcome to the group I hope you have fun learning English ..... you will
> feel right at home here because there are many more IT here so do not be
> afraid to ask for help
> Ria
>

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:09 PM, <edgn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Edward welcome dude,
> > I also work with IT as much people here. Are you programmer ?
>
> > I often listen ESLPodcast and at start was difficult but now It´s very
> > easy.
>
> > Listen over and over again until become easy.
>
> > See you.
>
> > Ed.

asriel...@yahoo.com

Aug 14, 2008, 6:12:49 AM8/14/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi everyone,
its first time for me to write a message in this group. First, i'd
like to thanks for Mr. Eduardo who had invited me to join this nice
group. I've been learning since i was 13 year old and its been
improving anyway caused everyday i always listen ESLpodcast from my
iPod. Here, i want to introduce my self.

My Name is Asril Wardani, but my friends always call me with "danny"
as my nickname. I live in Palembang. The capital of Southern Sumatera
Province in Indonesia. Now I work in one of telecom company as a
support for business solution products. My age is 27 year old and
still single :)

I love to acquainted with many friends especially those from overseas.
I need a partner and try to communicate in english when i met withsome
whom come from english countries like singapore or australia. I've
never been going to overseas. Perhaps someday i will around the globe
and find someone. English is much fun for me since i know its not my
native language.

I learned many topics here and of course the characteristic of
people's culture and its amazingly can broaden my horizons.

have a great acquainted with you all
danny

edg...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2008, 9:58:51 AM8/14/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Asril,
welcome and enjoy it!

I hope this group can contribute a lot for increase your english.

Make effor to write and reply messages, in few time you´ll feel difference.

Take care

Ed.

asriel...@yahoo.com

Aug 15, 2008, 11:09:26 PM8/15/08
to ESL Podcast
Report not abuse
Yeah..thanks Ed,
i feel difference now, i have a bravery to communicate with someone
like u that i never met before.
I'm afraid if i want to convey something in english, it couldn't be
understand or my english isn't in correct
thanks

Krompter

Aug 19, 2008, 7:55:03 PM8/19/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com

Hi! For some time now I was looking for a place where I could practice my English. My level is intermediary, but I want to improve to advanced level. My vocabulary is restricted to basic expressions, but I'd like to practice to reach more fluency and learn new expressions.

Now, a little about me. My name is Felipe (my nickname is Krompter), I'm 25, and I'm from Brazil. I'm doing Medicine, and I'm in the fourth year. English is mandatory for my future profession. I've made 4 years of English courses, but only nowadays I'm striving for improving my English. And ESLPodcast is very good for that.

Here, I'd like to practice by posting in the group, and I'll enjoy making friends around the world! Please, feel free to write me! I'm eager to meet new people and talk. My MSN is krom...@gmail.com

Have a great day!

Krompter

edg...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2008, 2:03:50 PM8/20/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Welcome on board Krompter... What city do you come from ?

Feel free for contribute.

Come up in my mind... Why Krompter ?

Krompter

Aug 20, 2008, 10:14:51 PM8/20/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi there! I come from Florianópolis, a beautiful island from the south
of Brazil, that's famous for its beaches. It's one of the top tourist
cities in Brazil (probably among top 10).

Well, nor I know why I chose the nickname Krompter, LOL. But I wanted
a short nickname (easy to type), and that could by used for creating
an available e-mail on Gmail. And I like the sound of letter K, and I
like odd nicknames... So, I thought up this name, though I'm afraid it
has some pejorative or ridiculous meaning because some similarity with
a word or expression that I don't know in English.

The postcard of my city (a historic bridge) can be seen here:
http://www.thesedays.blogger.com.br/Florianopolis.JPG
A album of pictures of the numerous beaches of the island:
http://www.guiafloripa.com.br/galeriadefotos/publicacao/index2.php?idtipo=2
(it's in portuguese, but you can click on some beach)
WikiTravel: http://wikitravel.org/en/Florian%C3%B3polis

And thanks for answering my e-mail!

Krompter

On Aug 19, 8:55 pm, Krompter <kromp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! For some time now I was looking for a place where I could practice my English. My level is intermediary, but I want to improve to advanced level. My vocabulary is restricted to basic expressions, but I'd like to practice to reach more fluency and learn new expressions.
>
> Now, a little about me. My name is Felipe (my nickname is Krompter), I'm 25, and I'm from Brazil. I'm doing Medicine, and I'm in the fourth year. English is mandatory for my future profession. I've made 4 years of English courses, but only nowadays I'm striving for improving my English. And ESLPodcast is very good for that.
>
> Here, I'd like to practice by posting in the group, and I'll enjoy making friends around the world! Please, feel free to write me! I'm eager to meet new people and talk. My MSN is kromp...@gmail.com

Alberto Jauregui Cano

Aug 20, 2008, 2:08:18 PM8/20/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, welcome to the best community of esl in the world.

edg...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2008, 7:35:00 AM8/22/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
All right Krompter...

Nicknames are always nickname...

Florianopolis really is wonderful. That historic bridge remember me that famous San Francisco´s Golden Gate Bridge.

São Paulo to win a new bridge called Octavio Frias de Oliveira. Take a look:

http://www.newscenter.philips.com/shared/assets/newscenter/newsitems/20080425_SP_bridge.jpg
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/5323/p1150084largegz6.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DANIELPEREIRADEJESUS/PONTE-AGUAS-ESPRAIADAS31.jpg

For our others friends... Is there beautiful bridge in your country ?

Take care

Ed.

Nguyen Minh Hai

Sep 9, 2008, 12:07:24 PM9/9/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all. I'm Nguyen Minh Hai, and I'm from
Vietnam. Currently I'm a student (to be exact, a junior). My major is
computer science. I found this group while trying looking for a good
website to practice English, and it looks very promising.

ria sieunarine

Sep 9, 2008, 1:41:57 PM9/9/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Nguyen you have come to the right place no only can you practice your English here but you can all get help with your computer science and this group is fill with people who are involved in computer in one way or another

Ria

edg...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2008, 9:17:05 PM9/9/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nguyen..

Just reply our topic giving us your option without worries for mistakes.

See you on the next topic OK!

Ed.

Soniya Sinha

Sep 9, 2008, 11:34:08 PM9/9/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Nguyen Minh Hai
Hi Nguyen

Welcome to this group.  You are at the right place. I can help u in Computer Science because I have 10 years teaching experience in this field.

Regards
Soniya

ridvan ay

Sep 10, 2008, 9:41:29 PM9/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
hi sonya nice to see you here , my mojor is computer sience but i  gruated on 2007 than i came to usa, therefore i dont have good experience about computer so , my question is i want to see my graduate friends my old classmates and we wanno do a website actually for keeping touch if you give me some advice i`ll pleasure see u

Nguyen Minh Hai

Sep 10, 2008, 2:26:41 PM9/10/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi. Could anyone please tell me what this means:

Correspondence Etiquette
When you reply to an email to any group, specifically our groups.
There are some things that you should do, and you should promote the
same etiquette among members.
When replying you should update the subject line. Updating the subject
line means two things.
First: Removing the RE: Dear member, and typing into the subject line
what it is that you are corresponding about.

I want to make sure that I didn't violate it. I've just replied some
comment without editing the subject (but it's not "RE:Dear member",
though). If it's really a mistake, then I'm terribly sorry.

edg...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2008, 9:55:26 PM9/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ridvan,
just a tip, why dont you use some relationship tool like Myspace or Orkut ?
It´s work fine with me.

Take care.

Ed.

edg...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2008, 10:09:29 PM9/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I´ll try explain you..

Correspondence Etiquette

 Correspondence Etiquette are simple rules to make our messages more clean and enjoyable to read.

When you reply to an email to any group, specifically our groups.
There are some things that you should do, and you should promote the
same etiquette among members.

So, when you reply our messages try to make the message readable with following tips.

When replying you should update the subject line. Updating the subject
line means two things.
First: Removing the RE: Dear member, and typing into the subject line
what it is that you are corresponding about.

When you reply a message on some email clients those tools put a prefix RE: on the subject,
and when other member I´ll reply the subject could be RE: RE: ... etc..
remove this 'RE' .

You can also to delete needless text from the message.

I want to make sure that I didn't violate it. I've just replied some
comment without editing the subject (but it's not "RE:Dear member",
though). If it's really a mistake, then I'm terribly sorry.

RE: Dear member was just a example...
Dont worry by mistakes or violate rules, this is a open group.
The unique think I ask is to everyone to avoid polemics topics Religions, Racisms and so forth.  I´m sure
there is specifics groups for this kind of topic.

Be happy

Ed.
Group administrator.

ridvan ay

Sep 10, 2008, 10:20:40 PM9/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Report not abuse

actually they work well but i dont have all my friend`s email so then  i dedided to make a website ...if you know some easy web maker programs let me know please thank you

edg...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2008, 10:38:30 PM9/10/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
So  I think the best and fast way to do that I to create a web blog on blogger.com  or wordpress.org for example.

Take care

Ed.

Soniya111

Sep 11, 2008, 3:21:48 AM9/11/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi Ridvan

Try orkut. Its best social networking site.

Soniya

Nguyen Minh Hai

Sep 28, 2008, 8:40:45 PM9/28/08
to ESL Podcast
Hi. I have an assignment on network design this semester, and I don't
know what steps I need to follow to finish it properly (too bad my
prof. just gave us the problem). I hope that someone can help me. I
don't ask for a solution, but only some instructions and advice.
Thanks in advance.

On Sep 9, 11:07 pm, Nguyen Minh Hai <nguyenminhhai2...@gmail.com>

Soniya Sinha

Sep 29, 2008, 11:46:53 PM9/29/08
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Report not abuse
Hi...

Ypu send me the problem sheet. May be i would able to help u out.

Thanks & regards

Soniya

Reinaldo Matos

Jul 13, 2009, 7:17:41 AM7/13/09
to eslpo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody.

My name is Reinaldo and I'm from Santos-SP Brazil, but living in Porto
Alegre-RS.
I work as a Web Systems Programmer and study in the same area.

I like to have good times drinking a good beer with a good company and
having a good talk.
I generally use to listen all kind os music, but a prefer a good Rock.

I'm studying english in a small group of work colleagues in the
company with a Native US teacher.

That's a small abstract of myself.

Any Questions?

Just do it.

[...]