Fwd: EROC NEWS JAN 2020

Tim Thomas

Jan 11, 2020, 7:28:20 PM1/11/20
to EROC - East Riverside Oltorf Combined Neighborhood Planning Organization

Jan 12, 2020, 8:03:34 AM1/12/20
to ero...@googlegroups.com
Lots of really interesting neighborhood news here. Thanks for sharing.

What’s the address of the Cypress Semiconductor site?

> On Jan 11, 2020, at 6:28 PM, Tim Thomas <tim.thom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 4530 E. Ben White

Tim Thomas

Jan 12, 2020, 10:39:46 AM1/12/20
to EROC - East Riverside Oltorf Combined Neighborhood Planning Organization

--
East Riverside Oltorf Combined Neighborhood Planning Organization

Planning Documents:
https://austintexas.gov/page/adopted-neighborhood-planning-areas-0
---