REVISED ENU letter opposing condemnation of land in Felicita Park with additional signers and attachments item 11

1 view

Laura Hunter

Dec 1, 2021, 2:40:41 PM12/1/21
to Consuelo Martinez, Joe Garcia, Mike Morasco, Paul McNamara, Tina Inscoe, Adam Finestone, Julie Procopio, Kurt Whitman, MIke McGuinness, Sean McGlynn, Zachary Beck, Veronica Morones, Jessica Engel, brooke...@sdcounty.ca.gov, Terra Lawson-Remer
Dear Mayor and Council,
Please find attached our REVISED ENU letter which contains additional signers and our previous letters on the topic of KB Home and drainage issues which we have been advised to attach as they were not included in your packet and should be made part of the record.
Sorry for the confusion.
Please distribute this to the Planning Commissioners as well.
Thank you
Laura Hunter for Escondido Neighbors United
REVISED01DEC2021OPPOSEEminentDomainActionENU.pdf
10AUG2020_Final_ENULetteron KB Homes litigation.pdf
21JUL2020_ENU_to_RWQCB_KBHomes_Final.pdf
ENU RWQCB request for enforcement action and fines for Oak Creek developer.pdf
ENU RWQCB stormwater about Oak Creek_Dec_29_2019.pdf
Oak Creek Erosion.pdf