Fwd: Conference on Integrating Literature, Psychology and History on 19th March, 2023

Dilip Barad

Feb 27, 2023, 1:32:23 AM2/27/23
to mkb...@googlegroups.com, alumni...@googlegroups.com, eng_d...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Conference SOHASS <conferen...@vvwusurat.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023, 11:57
Subject: Conference on Integrating Literature, Psychology and History on 19th March, 2023
To: Dr. Gaurav Thakarar <gaurav....@vvwusurat.ac.in>

Respected Academician,
We, School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SOHASS), Vanita Vishram Women's University (VVWU) are proud and happy to announce the *One Day National Conference (OFFLINE) on Integrating Literature, Psychology & History* on March 19, 2023.
You are cordially invited to be a part of this academic venture by participating as well as motivating the students to participate and share their knowledge.
We would be obliged to have your support by spreading the word and inviting your connections at the conference for knowledge sharing. Please find attached the brochure.
--
Thanks & regards,
Dr. Pratima Shah | Ms. Ria Nadkarni

Final Brochure.pdf