Fwd: Rogue Hippo Tryouts

Skip to first unread message

Patrick MacQuarrie

May 1, 2017, 7:37:33 PM5/1/17
Hi everyone,

As you may have heard, the city has shut down the fields due to the snowy wet weather we've been having recently, and they are scheduled to open no later than May 12. As such, we have decided to cancel our first tryout. We will no longer have a tryout on May 3. 

Our tryouts will be:
  • Wednesday, May 10, from 7-9pm either at Hawrelak Park if the fields aren't open yet, or at Kinsmen fields under the high level bridge if they are open. 
  • Saturday, May 13, from 10am-1pm, Forest Heights Park (84 Street at around 101 Ave)
  • We may decide to use our May 17 practice time (7-9, Kinsmen) as a 3rd tryout if we lose a previous tryout due to weather/field conditions, or if we don't feel like we have enough information to make roster decisions.
In the mean time, it's supposed to be nice out this week, so get outside and throw!


Patrick (on behalf of Rogue Hippo)

Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages