Bridge Housing Presentation at EAG - CAP Meeting - Thursday, 11/3 at 5:00 P.M.

1 view

Mel Flores

Nov 2, 2022, 11:06:36 AM11/2/22
Hello,

The Excelsior Action Group CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting will be this Thursday, November 3rd at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet as usual, at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan Avenue.

We will have a presentation by Kate Traynor of Bridge Housing regarding their new apartment building being built at 4840 Mission Street:

  • We'll be asked to weigh in on the final artwork selection for the exterior of the new building.
  • In addition, we will be asked to offer name suggestions for the new building, as well as consider names that have previously been proposed by community members.

We hope that you will be able to attend.  We look forward to seeing you there, and are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best regards,
Mel

Mel Flores

EAG  I Director of Public Realm