I'm an indie developer and I need testers for my first Android game, Kolam Paths, to meet Google Play's "12 testers for 14 days" requirement.
**What it is**
A calm puzzle inspired by kolam, the South Indian floor art drawn with rice flour. You trace every line of a pattern in one continuous stroke without repeating a line, then color the finished design. There are two styles (square kolam and round pookalam), hints you earn by playing, and a pattern maker to draw your own.
No ads, no account, works fully offline.
**How to join (about 2 minutes)**
Join the tester group with the Google account you use on Play:
https://groups.google.com/g/edentechtestingBecome a tester (open on the web, tap "Become a tester"):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jomy.kolampathsInstall from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jomy.kolampaths**What I'd love from you**
- Keep it installed for 14 days (that's what Google counts)
- Play a few patterns whenever you like
- Any feedback: bugs, confusing bits, what you enjoyed. Comment here, or use the "Email report" button if the app ever crashes
Happy to test your app back. Drop your link in the comments. Thank you! 🙏