Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups

edentechtesting

Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Privacy • Terms
Group path
edentechtesting
Contact owners and managers
1–4 of 4




Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected


Focus lion's profile photo
Focus lion
Sep 30
Download my app
Hello! I built a game called Skyline Stack, a tower stacking game with 1v1 online battles, and I'
unread,
Download my app
Hello! I built a game called Skyline Stack, a tower stacking game with 1v1 online battles, and I'
Sep 30

Jomy Mooken's profile photo
Jomy Mooken
Sep 29
Latest release: 6 (0.1.5)
Hi all! I'm an indie developer and I need testers for my first Android game, Kolam Paths, to meet
unread,
Latest release: 6 (0.1.5)
Hi all! I'm an indie developer and I need testers for my first Android game, Kolam Paths, to meet
Sep 29

Focus lion's profile photo
Focus lion
Sep 27
Hey
Hi everyone, Skyline Stack is ready to test — a fast tower stacking game with 1v1 online battles,
unread,
Hey
Hi everyone, Skyline Stack is ready to test — a fast tower stacking game with 1v1 online battles,
Sep 27

Jomy Mooken's profile photo
Jomy Mooken
Sep 27
Kolam Paths testing
Hello friends I am looking for closed testers for my Kolam Paths testing. Looking forward! Thanks
unread,
Kolam Paths testing
Hello friends I am looking for closed testers for my Kolam Paths testing. Looking forward! Thanks
Sep 27

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu