Be excellent to each other

1 view

Eric Hammond

Aug 27, 2009, 3:59:38 AM8/27/09
to ec2ubuntu
Hey folks,

Just a friendly reminder to keep this group a shining example of
support, encouragement, positivity, and smiles :) even in the face of
somebody else who may not appear to be doing the same.

We are interacting with people from all over this planet with
different levels of experience, different cultures, and different
first languages. It's easy for things to be taken in ways others may
not have intended (even if you're married, much less with strangers
online).

For folks who haven't already, please visit the links on the group
home page where it states:

The guidelines for this community are the combination of both the

AWS Community Guidelines
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/guidelines.jsp

and the

Ubuntu Code of Conduct
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

where relevant. This basically comes down to being considerate,
respectful, family friendly,
and generally on topic.

Best,
--
Eric Hammond

Ron Evans

Aug 27, 2009, 5:54:29 AM8/27/09
to ec2u...@googlegroups.com
Right on!
--
Ron Evans
310-597-1013

Edgar D' Souza

Aug 27, 2009, 5:56:19 AM8/27/09
to ec2u...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Eric Hammond<eham...@thinksome.com> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Just a friendly reminder to keep this group a shining example of
> support, encouragement, positivity, and smiles :) even in the face of
> somebody else who may not appear to be doing the same.

Apologies if I went overboard; I will do my best to remember not to do
this in the future.

Thanks,
Ed.
--