Child Growth and Development

Jennifer Paris

Apr 8, 2017, 4:39:42 AM4/8/17
to Early Childhood Education OER Collaboration
Please post resources related to Child Growth and Development. Please see the attached document to see what content must be addressed in courses in California Community Colleges that are CAP aligned.
Child_Growth_DevelopmentOutline9-11-15 (1).pdf

Jennifer Paris

Mar 12, 2018, 3:26:02 PM3/12/18
to Early Childhood Education OER Collaboration
Message has been deleted

Jennifer Paris

Apr 10, 2018, 12:11:52 PM4/10/18
to Early Childhood Education OER Collaboration
Here is a CC BY resource on theories: https://softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/Hhp1SwgbLdmWI7/html

This is also posted on the Principles and Practices thread and could likely go in many other as well.

Jennifer Paris

Apr 30, 2018, 1:40:55 AM4/30/18
to Early Childhood Education OER Collaboration
This is the booklet Milestone Moments from the CDC. It has list of the milestones and ways to support development from infancy through age 5.

IT.Phys_2.Milestones_A1.MilestoneMoments.pdf

Jennifer Paris

May 31, 2018, 3:01:01 AM5/31/18
to Early Childhood Education OER Collaboration
A Lifespan Development OER text (most of us won't need the later chapters, but it's got good content).

amanda taintor

Jun 6, 2018, 12:01:46 AM6/6/18
to Early Childhood Education OER Collaboration
Here is the google sheet link to sign up to write

Laura Paciorek

Jun 14, 2018, 1:57:05 PM6/14/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I found that NIH has a lot of free to use articles: https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/past-issues

For example, I found one on childhood asthma.  Might be worth a look at all of the past issues to see if any might help: https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2017/11/reducing-childrens-chances-asthma

Attention Editors: Reprint our articles and illustrations in your own publication. Our material is not copyrighted. Please acknowledge NIH News in Health as the source and send us a copy.

Jennifer Paris

Jun 30, 2018, 3:24:13 PM6/30/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Another book that has bits and pieces that can be remixed into OER for this class: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Human_Physiology.pdf

Jennifer Paris

Jul 2, 2018, 2:05:48 AM7/2/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I found this useful in filling gaps in other OER, specifically on the appearance of the newborn: https://www.wikidoc.org/index.php/Infant
It's licensed CC BY SA

amanda taintor

Jul 10, 2018, 8:25:10 AM7/10/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
This is a GEM!!! I've been using a lot of this content for my Child, Growth and Development summer school course. It goes into more depth for a quite few of the concepts.

Laura Paciorek

Jul 11, 2018, 9:47:39 AM7/11/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I agree.

Laura Paciorek

Jul 13, 2018, 4:37:56 PM7/13/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Does anyone know about Open Journals?  I am specifically interested in this article about children's eyewitness testimony: http://openjournals.maastrichtuniversity.nl/MSJPN/article/view/2/17

I found this copyright notice, but this seems more for authors who are submitting: http://openjournals.maastrichtuniversity.nl/MSJPN/about/submissions#copyrightNotice

Has anyone used any of this?  I think this article would be useful!

-Laura

amanda taintor

Jul 13, 2018, 4:41:04 PM7/13/18
to early-childhood-educa...@googlegroups.com

Under their open access policy (cut and pasted below) it sounds like it can be freely used at the very least. http://openjournals.maastrichtuniversity.nl/MSJPN/about/editorialPolicies#openAccessPolicy

I wonder if they could be notified to put a CC license on to better clarify what their terms of use are.

Open Access Policy

This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.

In their copyright notice it does say it can be used for derivatives not for commercial purposes.

Copyright Notice

Authors can use either their accepted author manuscript for:

  • Use at a conference, meeting or for teaching purposes.
  • Internal training.
  • Sharing individual articles with colleagues for their research use (also known as 'scholarly sharing').
  • Use in a subsequent compilation of the author's, or the supervisor's works.
  • Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation.
  • Reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works.
  • Preparation of derivative works (other than for commercial purposes).

Laura Paciorek

Laura Paciorek

Jul 13, 2018, 5:08:56 PM7/13/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Here's an open journal article about learned helplessness and school refusal (from Italy).

-Laura

amanda taintor

Jul 13, 2018, 5:10:09 PM7/13/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
This might be very useful in the Child, Family Community Course as well. I'm going to copy and add into that group.

Laura Paciorek

Jul 13, 2018, 5:10:57 PM7/13/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Is anyone using Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)?  This should probably be posted in a more general forum, but I'm working on Child Growth and Development...

-Laura

Laura Paciorek

Jul 13, 2018, 5:14:02 PM7/13/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Great!  I will keep posting articles if I find any that might be useful for growth and development.  I am not working on any other courses right now, so please cross-post as you see fit.  I feel like I have exhausted the book options as most OER in text form seems repetitive to me.  I am now looking for articles that might be useful.  Thank you, Amanda.

-Laura

Mary Jane Biancheri

Jul 13, 2018, 5:14:58 PM7/13/18
to amanda taintor, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I was just thinking the same thing as I skimmed through the article. A great resource for Child, Family, community. Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone

Mary Jane Biancheri

Jul 13, 2018, 5:17:23 PM7/13/18
to Laura Paciorek, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Laura, what content area from child growth and development are you needing to fill in the gaps? I’ve been working on that course  too and have found tons of resources but don’t want to flood us with too many resources.

Sent from my iPhone

Laura Paciorek

Jul 13, 2018, 5:19:06 PM7/13/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Is anyone using material from the Centers for Disease Control and prevention like this on on "conduct problems?"

-Laura

Laura Paciorek

Jul 13, 2018, 5:24:55 PM7/13/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Mary:

I hear you about flooding with resources.  I can definitely cut down.  I am specifically trying to fill in for the middle childhood and adolescence sections right now.  I feel like the material I found is usually more detailed and thorough for the earlier ages and then the middle childhood and adolescence sections are pretty sparse, but maybe that's just me.  I looked at two of the textbooks that have been used for the class and came up with a list of topics based upon their chapters for middle childhood and adolescence.  I do not intend to have OER for every topic, but I would like to have more than the bare bones for middle childhood and adolescence, if possible.

-Laura

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:08:56 PM UTC-7, Laura Paciorek wrote:
Here's an open journal article about learned helplessness and school refusal (from Italy).

-Laura

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 2:39:42 AM UTC-6, Jennifer Paris wrote:
Please post resources related to Child Growth and Development. Please see the attached document to see what content must be addressed in courses in California Community Colleges that are CAP aligned.

Mary Jane Biancheri

Jul 13, 2018, 5:38:46 PM7/13/18
to Laura Paciorek, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Laura, let me look through what I have. I’ll post them here and then on the google doc of it seems helpful.

Best,
Mary Jane

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to early-childhood-education-o...@googlegroups.com.

Laura Paciorek

Jul 23, 2018, 5:20:24 PM7/23/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I wrote this to the CDC and got this response.  You may already have known this, but I just thought I would share.  I was able to find information about linking to their materials, but nothing saying it's in the public domain (although I was thinking it was).  I am using some of this for growth and development.

Hello!  Thank you for the follow up.  I am particularly interested in using these documents (and possibly other similar documents if I find any that will work well for my class):

https://www.cdc.gov/childrensmentalhealth/depression.html [cdc.gov]

https://www.cdc.gov/childrensmentalhealth/depression.html [cdc.gov]

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/disparities/smy.htm [cdc.gov]

I am planning on putting together one large document for my class that includes the materials I am finding to use in full.  I know I can link to these articles, but can I put the text into another document for use by my college students?

Thank you for considering this request!

-Laura

Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO.

Here is the information you requested on permission to use or reproduce information or images from the CDC website.

General Use of Government Content

Information and images developed by CDC and presented on the CDC website are works of the U.S. Government. This content may include:

  • general text information,
  • publications for download, or
  • graphs.

CDC-generated works (including photographs, graphics, images, videos, PSAs) located on this site are in the public domain. This means that they are meant for public use and are not subject to copyright law protections. Permission is NOT required for use of public domain items. But, CDC does ask that you credit the agency and contributor whenever the item is used in any publicly distributed media.

You are free to adapt and revise these materials, as long as you distribute the revised materials free of charge. But, if you make changes or revisions, including translation to languages other than English, you must remove the CDC name and logo from the materials.

Use of Non-Government Content

You may also find on the CDC website materials or products that are owned or were created by others. This content may include copyrighted materials and other materials provided by third parties, such as private companies or non-government organizations. These third parties retain all rights, including copyright, to publish or reproduce those documents/images, or to authorize others to do so. This is in accordance with Title 17, Sections 106 through 120 of the U.S. Code. Any copyrighted materials included on the CDC website were used with the permission of the copyright holder and are NOT in the public domain. These materials remain the property of their respective owners or creators, and should NOT be reproduced or otherwise used.

Furthermore, CDC works 24/7 to provide information that helps protect the health of individuals and communities. You may search for and order or download a variety of books, fact sheets, pamphlets, and educational materials at CDC-INFO On Demand (https://wwwn.cdc.gov/pubs/CDCInfoOnDemand.aspx [wwwn.cdc.gov]).

For more information about permission to use or reproduce information or images from the CDC website, please visit the CDC website:

CDC Resources

Using CDC.gov: Policies and Regulations
Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of Public Affairs
http://www.cdc.gov/Other/policies.html [cdc.gov]

CDC Newsroom FAQs: Are CDC materials on the web copyrighted?
https://www.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/questions.htm#5 [cdc.gov]

Content Syndication: Learn More
Office of the Associate Director for Communication
https://tools.cdc.gov/syndication/LearnMore.aspx [tools.cdc.gov]

Image Reuse Terms and Conditions
Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of Public Affairs
https://www.cdc.gov/other/imagereuse.html [cdc.gov]

CDC Online Newsroom: Newsroom Image Library
http://www.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/images.htm [cdc.gov]

Public Health Image Library (PHIL)
https://phil.cdc.gov/phil/home.asp [phil.cdc.gov]

Public Media Health Library
https://tools.cdc.gov/medialibrary/index.aspx#/results [tools.cdc.gov]

CDC-INFO On Demand
https://wwwn.cdc.gov/pubs/cdcinfoondemand.aspx [wwwn.cdc.gov]

CDC Stacks
https://stacks.cdc.gov/welcome [stacks.cdc.gov]

***Feedback about your experience with CDC-INFO is important to us and will help us continue to improve. Please rate your interaction by completing this short survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FKXRCG5?CaseId=CDC-43424-H1B7L4 [surveymonkey.com]

[surveymonkey.com]

Links to nonfederal organizations are provided as a service. Links are not an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC or the federal government. CDC is not responsible for the content of organization websites found at these links.

Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO. For more information, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636), visit www.cdc.gov [cdc.gov] and click on “Contact CDC-INFO,” or go to www.cdc.gov/info [cdc.gov].This e-mail was sent from an unmonitored mailbox, and CDC-INFO will not respond to replies sent to this mailbox. If you have questions or comments, please send them via our online form at www.cdc.gov/info [cdc.gov].

CDC-INFO is a service of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). This service is provided by the General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) contract to CDC and ATSDR.

AJW/DW

5457

11283

Laura Paciorek

Aug 28, 2018, 5:41:58 AM8/28/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Hello!

I received a small grant to put together OER materials for Child and Adolescent Growth and Development.  I have a pretty solid draft now of what I will be submitting for my grant work.  This is not, by any means, perfect.  However, it is a start.

Because I was not fully funded, I decided to capture OER as both links and as documents.  This is not one comprehensive book, but the elements could certainly be used to make it into a comprehensive book.

I am eager for any feedback you might have.  My ultimate goal is to put this out on the open web, somehow, so that anyone can use what I have compiled.

If you have questions about how to navigate this, please let me know.  Essentially, if the link opens up a Google Document, that document will contain a hyperlink to the original page of OER in addition to copying that OER into the document itself.  My hope is to alleviate issues with broken links in this way.

Thank you!

-Laura Paciorek

Jennifer Paris

Aug 28, 2018, 3:46:45 PM8/28/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Thanks for sharing, Laura. Your work may be a great help for our book development!

I agree that putting it altogether is time consuming. I haven't had any chance to work on them since June, but my first three chapters are in draft form:

Mary Jane Biancheri

Aug 28, 2018, 6:49:04 PM8/28/18
to jennife...@canyons.edu, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Thank you both for sharing these - they look amazing. I can't wait to do a deeper read.

Best,
Mary Jane
Glendale Community College

amanda taintor

Sep 2, 2018, 2:46:15 PM9/2/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

amanda taintor

Sep 2, 2018, 4:26:45 PM9/2/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

amanda taintor

Sep 2, 2018, 5:28:35 PM9/2/18
to early-childhood-educa...@googlegroups.com
I needed to create a remix of CC licensed materials for the Creative Commons certification course. I choose to do Brain Plasticity.  Here it is for your use.
Creative Commons remix assignment.docx

Laura Paciorek

Sep 6, 2018, 2:29:09 PM9/6/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
I know I sent this out before, but I have edited it a bit and now have a survey that requests feedback.  You may also have received this in your email at work, if I found your email through my web search.  If you have a chance to provide feedback at all, please let do so!  It will help me write up my report for this grant.

Dear Child Development Faculty:

Are you interested in using free materials to replace a textbook in your child and adolescent growth and development course?  If so, please read this email! If you know someone else in your department who might be interested, please pass this along.

I am a part-time faculty member at MiraCosta College.  During this past year I have put together a collection of open educational resources (OER) and other materials that could serve as a replacement for a textbook in the course: Child and Adolescent Growth and Development.

This work was done through an innovation grant through my campus.  As part of the grant, I stated that I would make my work open on the web and contact child development departments throughout the state of California to share the collected OER.

The collection will be housed on my website, but I wanted to send this link to you directly, too.

Links to all materials are available in the document and students could be directed to those links to read materials for the class.

If you have a chance to look through the materials, and are willing to share some feedback about their usefulness, please consider filling out this very short survey.

Thank you very much for your time.  If you have questions, comments, or concerns, I would appreciate the feedback.  Please contact me any time.

Sincerely,

Laura Paciorek Lpac...@miracosta.edu

760-814-1889 (cell)

Jennifer Paris

Nov 16, 2018, 4:18:06 PM11/16/18
to early-childhood-educa...@googlegroups.com

Irma Gonzalez Cuadros

Dec 4, 2018, 1:37:47 PM12/4/18

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 1:39:42 AM UTC-7, Jennifer Paris wrote:
Please post resources related to Child Growth and Development. Please see the attached document to see what content must be addressed in courses in California Community Colleges that are CAP aligned.

Here is a link to a resource for Child Growth and Development.  It's shared through the Canvas Commons: unity

CDF 14: https://canvas.butte.edu/courses/13600/external_tools/3144?launch_type=course_settings_sub_navigation

Suzanne Wakim

Dec 5, 2018, 2:52:13 PM12/5/18
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

Jennifer Paris

Jan 16, 2019, 3:31:45 PM1/16/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

Jennifer Paris

Mar 8, 2019, 1:23:40 AM3/8/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
This chapter in an openly licensed (CC BY NC SA) psychology textbook addresses development: https://opentextbc.ca/introductiontopsychology/chapter/chapter-6-growing-and-developing/

Jennifer Paris

Mar 8, 2019, 4:58:12 PM3/8/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

Jennifer Paris

Mar 21, 2019, 11:39:36 PM3/21/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

Jennifer Paris

Apr 4, 2019, 1:28:33 PM4/4/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
This openly licensed (CC BY NC SA 4.0) Intro to Psychology course has (some basic content and some) interesting interactive elements that could be used to supplement a child growth and development course: https://oli.cmu.edu/jcourse/lms/students/syllabus.do?section=d9fccbb80a0001dc0f69305a7182b1fc

Jennifer Paris

May 8, 2019, 7:35:58 PM5/8/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
SCRIPT NC has given permission for their resources to be used for non commercial purposes. But most of their content is linked to a outside resources that are copyrighted (that could be used for a ZTC, but not for OER). Here is their landing page for Child Development and Learning (conception through 8): https://scriptnc.fpg.unc.edu/child-development-conception-through-age-8

Laura Paciorek

May 9, 2019, 2:52:08 PM5/9/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Jennifer: Do you have more chapters? I am teaching this in the Fall and would love to have something more solid to use for my students. :-)
-Laura

Madhavi Sudarsan

Jun 12, 2019, 5:17:47 PM6/12/19
to Jennifer Paris, Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
This is no an OER resource but can be used for ztext. Covers infant development.

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 12:24 PM Jennifer Paris <jennife...@canyons.edu> wrote:
Another book that has bits and pieces that can be remixed into OER for this class: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Human_Physiology.pdf

Jennifer Paris

Jul 22, 2019, 4:28:55 PM7/22/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

At long last, the Child Growth and Development is fully complete and ready to be shared. It doesn’t not yet have a permanent URL on the College of the Canyons website, but can be accessed using the links below.

The Word version of the book ( to be downloaded for easy editing) can be accessed at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wjD-vdmYPhdirIWczCCqEDxqmeMzaA4-

The PDF version of the book can be accessed at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B4e6oKPTFeUE9tXsJMcjsczb6Kj7EfEb

I have also created a Google Group with the hopes that instructors will be willing to share resources (ideally with an open license) they use to teach the course with the book at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/understanding-the-whole-child-oer-resources

amanda taintor

Aug 23, 2019, 5:18:43 PM8/23/19
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Video Repository - Free to use for educational purposes

Jennifer Paris

Aug 19, 2020, 1:46:57 PM8/19/20
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

I have shared an early release version of a complete course built around the OER textbook to the Canvas Commons. If you are logged in to an instance of Canvas, you can access it through this link.

You can also search for Child Growth and Development (OER Course and Textbook).

I hope you find it useful!

Jennifer

(sorry if you got this as a duplicate email notification, it wasn't in the correct thread).

Jennifer Paris

Nov 11, 2020, 2:24:54 PM11/11/20
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

Jennifer Paris

Aug 13, 2021, 4:00:32 PM8/13/21
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

Resources for COC’s Child Growth and Development OER Textbook

If you are looking for the book as either Word document or PDF and other “document-based” resources that may be available, the book and its resources/derivatives/translations can now be found in one Google Drive folder

If you are looking for a place to find the book and resources, but also share resources or for non-document based resources (such as links), please visit the Google Group

Book in LibreTexts in English and Spanish translation

Link to print book with Lulu

Resource shell in Canvas Commons (link may not work if you are not logged into Canvas – you can search for Jennifer Paris to find it)

Full online course built around the book in Canvas Commons (link may not work if you are not logged into Canvas – you can search for Jennifer Paris to find it)

Access quizzes created for the book: Enroll in the assessment Canvas shell (using your academic email address) at https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/EDGBJY. If you don’t yet have a Free for Teachers account, please select new user when enrolling. Once you are enrolled, your role will need to be changed to Teacher to allow you to export the quizzes. Then you can import them into your own course/s. Be sure to use the Select Content option when importing, so you only bring in the quizzes you want. Once you have enrolled, please bookmark this link to directly access the course (if you re-enroll, your role will go back to student) https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/2591542

Jennifer Paris

Sep 15, 2021, 10:26:36 PM9/15/21
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Child Growth and Development course by CTE Online California

License: Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike

Overview: This concentration level course is a study of the physical, perceptual, cognitive, personality, and language developmental stages of children from conception through adolescence, including the principle theories of development and their application. The need for an understanding of how children develop and what influences their development is an important component of contributing to the demands of our complex society. Students will develop an understanding of children and the developmental process through readings, case studies, observations, individual research projects and group project work. Active class participation is enhanced by limited community classroom placement under the guidance of a mentor teacher. All students are required to observe and/or participate in settings and classrooms at the preschool/primary/elementary or middle/junior high levels at the end of the Spring semester.

Jennifer Paris

Mar 30, 2023, 4:23:12 PM3/30/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
New OER textbook that covers up to age 8. It has very student friendly language. I did notice that they provided attributions for their images, but there are no attributions or references for their content.

License: CC BY-NC-SA

Table of Contents:
  • Introduction
  • Land Acknowledgement
  • Perspectives on Early Childhood
    • Childhood Defined
    • Historical Perspectives
    • Cultural Perspectives
    • Developmentally Appropriate Practice
    • How is Child Development Studied?
  • Theorists and Theories of Development
    • Theories of Development
    • Psychosocial Theory
    • Behaviorist Theory
    • Social Cognitive Theory
    • Cognitive Theory
    • Sociocultural Theory
    • Humanistic Theory
    • Ecological Theory
    • Other Contemporary Theories to Consider
  • Domains in Development
    • Themes of Development
    • The Four Domains of Development
    • Physical/Biological Development
    • Cognitive Development
    • Social Development
    • Emotional Development
  • Brain Development from Conception to Age 8
    • Biology of the Brain
    • The Main Structures of the Brain
    • Cerebral Cortex
    • Brain Development During Gestation
    • Brain Development in Infants and Toddlers
    • Brain Development in Preschool and School-Age Children
  • Prenatal Development and Birth
    • The Role of Genetics
    • Concerns in Conception
    • The Germinal Period
    • Pregnancy Concerns
    • Birth
    • After Birth
  • Infancy
    • Physical Development in Infancy
    • Cognitive Development in Infancy
    • Socioemotional Development in Infancy
  • Toddlers (15 months to 3 years)
    • Physical Development
    • Cognitive Development
    • Social and Emotional Development
  • Early Childhood Development
    • Physical Development in Early Childhood
    • Cognitive Development in Early Childhood
    • Social and Emotional Development in Preschool
  • School Age (5 years to 8 years)
    • Physical Growth
    • Cognitive Growth
  • Appendix
  • Glossary
  • Grant Information

Jennifer Paris

Apr 21, 2023, 7:04:33 PM4/21/23
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Saddleback College created their own derivative of COC's original Child Growth and Development book hosted on Pressbooks: Understanding the Whole Child: Growth and Development Conception through Adolescence (CC BY)

amandata...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2024, 11:37:38 PMMar 5
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration

Psychology Through the Lifespan -  Authors:Alisa Beyer and Julie Lazzara
Psychology Through the Lifespan Copyright © 2020 by Alisa Beyer and Julie Lazzara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.

amandata...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2024, 11:51:45 PMMar 5
to Early Childhood Education OER/ZTC Collaboration
Infant and Child Development: From Conception Through Late Childhood

CC BY-NC-SA | 86 H5P activities | 139,060 words
Author(s): Marie Parnes PhD, Maria Pagano PhD
Subject(s): Psychology
Last updated: 02-27-2024
Language: English