Re: New to the Area

Scott Hall

Sep 1, 2021, 2:21:35 PMSep 1
to Brian McCabe, SplatSpace
Welcome to the area Brian!
I too have the need for better organization at home, and had a couple of ideas I wanted to adapt into woodworking projects (I cross-posted this to the general public membership):

* I like this configuration idea as I always have a shelf next to desks anyway:
image.png

* And here is a convertible table/shelf design idea that I was considering:
image.png

* This is a less sturdy design of the same thing:
image.png

* Here is a wall-mount version that design:
image.png

* Finally here is a coffee table design I was considering building:
image.png

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 10:00 AM Brian McCabe <brian.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the area and looking to join a makerspace. I have an initial project in mind for myself, I need a new desk as my previous one did not make the move.

Are there any upcoming meetings happening that I can show up to or can I schedule a tour of the space sometime at the end of September?

Best,
Brian McCabe

--
Scott G. Hall