Re: Abridged summary of dublin-critical-mass@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

1 view

Finglas Garden

Dec 3, 2009, 12:54:34 PM12/3/09
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barra and all, yep let's plan to have a docu screening after end of January CM. Myself and Péars had talked about trying to have cycling  footage on a loop in Smock Alley café for the October  CM, but we never got around to organising it. I really like the idea of having a little social focus after the cycle so there isn't just an anti-climatic dispersal at the end.

o.k. sounds like a plan,

Lara

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:09 AM, <dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dublin-critical-mass/topics

    barry hamilton <barrah...@gmail.com> Nov 30 04:02AM -0800

    Could do screening of documentary "one Less car" at end of january .
    Is it going ahead, even if if sounds like only 20 people turning up
    this month?

    more...
    eoin lawless <smart...@gmail.com> Nov 30 02:47PM

    This month the last Friday falls on the 25th, don't reckon there'll be a
    turn out for it.

    more...

barry hamilton

Dec 10, 2009, 12:19:04 PM12/10/09
to Dublin Critical Mass
Yep defo up for that, good to have a screen after next critical
mass !