MWG Agenda for September 15

Hannah Tarver

Sep 15, 2022, 1:39:21 AM9/15/22
to northern...@gmail.com, dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all -

Sorry to send this out so late again, but here's the link to the agenda for our meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r96P_5Vn77zOf76liTA1ybeXtkYl2LJtRqxp2qmSu5M/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Hannah

Hannah Tarver

Sep 15, 2022, 2:06:49 PM9/15/22
to northern...@gmail.com, dlf-aig-metadata-ass...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all -

During the meeting, we discussed the slides that will be used at the AIG session at DLF.  Each of the AIG sub-groups will have about 5 minutes to share information about their work, answering the questions on slide 6.

Kate will be sharing information about the MWG and the draft text is on slides 7 & 8.  Some information will be included at the "AIG" level, including links/resources (slides 4 & 5) and a general thanks to all of the contributors (slide 17) -- we do appreciate all of the work that everyone does!

Action items:
* Review the slides and let us know: [1] if you have any suggestions, additions, etc. for the MWG section [2] if you see anything that needs to be corrected on the AIG-level slides
* Let us know if you see anything on our website or other web-presences that needs to be changed or updated before DLF Forum

As always, if you missed today's meeting, you can catch up from the notes in the agenda.  Have a good afternoon,

Hannah
DLF-AIG-101_2022-DLF-Forum.pdf