Issue using django-admin

47 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

PARTH VERMA

belum dibaca,
18 Sep 2016, 22.10.5018/09/16
kepadaDjango users
Hello everyone,

I am new to Django and just cloned it. I am getting error running django-admin commands, the error says: "-bash: django-admin: command not found".
However, 'python -m django --version' this commands works just fine, returning the current version of Django (1.11). Can someone please help me out...

P.S. I am using OS X

Tim Graham

belum dibaca,
19 Sep 2016, 05.28.4519/09/16
kepadaDjango users

Bharathi Raja

belum dibaca,
19 Sep 2016, 07.09.2919/09/16
kepadaDjango users
As said in docs , your django version may be different, check your system $PATH or try symlinking

Kyle

belum dibaca,
3 Mar 2017, 15.11.0703/03/17
kepadaDjango users
I am running into the same situation as described above. How does symlinking solve my problem? That is, where do I symlink to, and how does that tell my computer where django-admin is?

chris rose

belum dibaca,
5 Mar 2017, 03.21.1605/03/17
kepadaDjango users
if you are new to django you don't want to download the development edition, this is more for contributing

firstly you need pip.

secondly, do your self a huge favour and install virtualenv and read the getting started docs now rather than later

once you have made a virtualenv directory and made it your current directory, you with need to activate the environment.

run pip install django

you shouldn't have a problem from here running the relevant django commands
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru