Looking for co founders

balu k

Sep 3, 2021, 8:26:00 AM9/3/21
to Django users
I am working on a project based on stock market.I am actively looking for co founder,if anyone interested please mail me.

Lokesh JK

Sep 3, 2021, 8:44:37 AM9/3/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Balu,
I am interested.  Let me know when we can discuss further.

Regards,
Lokesh JK

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021, 17:55 balu k, <balu....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on a project based on stock market.I am actively looking for co founder,if anyone interested please mail me.

Nauman khan gori

Sep 3, 2021, 9:50:47 AM9/3/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

Please elaborate about your project . And send me details about it . Then I will be ready to work with you.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Isaac Moctezuma

Sep 3, 2021, 3:35:52 PM9/3/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
también

yingi keme

Sep 4, 2021, 5:17:26 PM9/4/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Can you please elaborate more on the project if it's valuable enough to invest time and effort.

I am working on a project based on stock market.I am actively looking for co founder,if anyone interested please mail me.

Harish Thiyagharajan

Sep 8, 2021, 7:36:49 AM9/8/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello there , I am interested and I have prior knowledge about stock market and trading.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 5:55 PM balu k <balu....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on a project based on stock market.I am actively looking for co founder,if anyone interested please mail me.

balu k

Sep 9, 2021, 6:17:07 AM9/9/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
My idea

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHg_i8hZ-7_SSMh952L72ovAhZXKNK_OwqQfAMZ0gcCj99cRpg%40mail.gmail.com.
CANDLE.pptx