What should django-crawler do?

Chris Adams

Feb 17, 2011, 9:20:46 PM2/17/11
to django-...@googlegroups.com

For the benefit of anyone who didn't catch the djangocon news, django-crawler got split out into a separate package:

http://readthedocs.org/projects/eric/django-crawler/docs/index.html

https://github.com/ericholscher/django-crawler

Right now it's pretty handy for checking sites and I've been using it for a few related projects but was curious how other people envision using it. I've been looking at using the memory & query count plugins for the performance stats at django-speedcenter.improbable.org but it feels like I'm being a bit limited in scope. Plus, this message has been sitting my drafts folder for awhile and I figured it'd be good to send and try to revive the group a little bit.

Chris