ANNOUNCEMNT: Call for Volunteers for the Election Committee for 2024

webmaster

Nov 27, 2023, 7:31:39 PM11/27/23
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, Pat Asher
*** IMPORTANT - PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL STATE LISTS. We are advised that many of our members are not receiving Project-wide emails so we need your help to get the word out! THANK YOU! ***

---------------------
Dear USGW Project Member,

The Election Committee is looking for volunteers who want to help The USGenWeb Project with its elections, both the annual National Election and local/state elections, which we conduct upon request and as time and resources permit. We need team players who are willing to work to maintain an up-to-date and accurate list of all members and to provide our members with information about elections and candidates. See
https://www.usgenweb.org/usgwelections/ec-manual/002-dailyops.html

While the EC works in the background most of the time, we perform an essential service for this Project we all care about. We need your help to fill currently vacant positions.

Please send an email of introduction outlining your experience with The USGenWeb Project to:

Pat Asher, Acting Chair
pjr...@att.net

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb® Project
Free Genealogy for over 25 Years!

Mary Buchholz

Nov 28, 2023, 9:50:50 AM11/28/23
to usgen...@googlegroups.com, boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, Pat Asher
I would try to help -- I have been a volunteer for South Dakota counties Faulk and Harding for many years.  Not too experienced with technology, but can do chores.  Mary Buchholz  marybuc...@gmail.com