Announcement: USGenWeb in FTM 101 Best Genealogy Websites 2023

webmaster

Jun 2, 2023, 8:30:26 PM6/2/23
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com
Once again our project was included in Family Tree Magazine's 101 Best Websites for the year. The 2023 badge is added to the Media page. https://www.usgenweb.org/media.html