ANNOUNCEMENT: USGW Annual Election - Nominations

webmaster

Jun 1, 2023, 3:56:53 PM6/1/23
to boa...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
On 05/31/2023 3:19 PM EDT pjr...@att.net wrote:

The USGenWeb Election Committee will begin accepting nominations for the 2023 Annual Election beginning tomorrow, June 1, 2023, at 12:01 AM CT.

Open positions are listed at https://www.usgenweb.org/usgwelections/nominee-ndx.html.
This page is updated nightly and will show who has been nominated and whether they have accepted or declined.

Nominations will close on 15 Jun 2023 at 11:59 PM CT.

To submit a nomination, click the Nomination button at https://usgwelections.org and follow the instructions.

Pat Asher
Acting Chair
USGenWeb Project Election Committee

Bobby Joe Seales

Jun 8, 2023, 8:27:18 AM6/8/23
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Bobby Joe Seales ALGenWeb

Sorry I either didn't receive the nomination or I overlooked it.

I an happy to accept the AL Shelby nomination. My wife Diane Seales is my assistant.

Bobby Seales