we are starting :))

Boris Sopko

Oct 20, 2012, 5:44:50 PM10/20/12
to diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,
first I want to say - Thank you all very much for joining and supporting us in this incredible learning journey!! It is amazing feeling to feel you around! :) We are around 22 Diplomates here from all over the world supporting pw community in Slovakia. Some of us are in Core Faculty - Clare Hill, Conor McKenna, Ivan Verny, Marianne Verny, Charleen Agostini and Mark O'Connell and many in Adjunct Faculty - Lena Aslanidou, Jan Dworkin, Evelyn Figueroa, Caspar Fröhlich, Brigitte Gägauf, Will Hall, Midori Hirai, Sally Olsberg, Suzette Payne, Aleksandr Peikrishvilli, Sabina Poulsen, Bea Schönfeldt, Sonja Straub, Bogna Szymkiewicz, Alexandra Vassiliou, Thierry Weidmann, Michal Wertheimer Shimoni. I am Faculty Apprentice ;) This feels to be incredibly rich team! :) In the team we have also 4 phase II students assisting during training. They are not here in this string, but are important part of our team - Sylvia Ondrisová, Slavka Takacova, Brigit Trimajova and Sarah Kasakova. I want to at least name them here. And may be 2-3 Diplomates will join us, we are still finding out.

Yesterday - on Friday training started with open seminar. We are 50 people in the room - 30 students from the training and 20 participants of open seminar. Clare and Conor, who are supporting our learning community during last 6-7 years are teaching during this seminar. For many of us it is very moving moment, because we were working and processing the path for next training to happen for last 12 years. I just wanted to let you know about this moment and also this way to make you present in the room.

Thank you very much also for all your bios and photos, it helped us so much to see, who we are :)) In the moment we are putting together also bios about students and as soon, as it is complete, i will send it to you. In next 1-2 weeks might be useful to start to go to practicalities connected with stepping into all different roles - study committees, supervisors, therapists and start discussions which need to happen here. We are also completing Training Manual and as soon as it is ready, will send it also to all of you. All this will help us to be more aware of commitment which we are doing here by becoming member of Faculty.

And again I want to thank you dear Ivan Verny for coming to Czechoslovakia and having great idea to start to share and teach process work here and make this important step in starting this incredible learning journey for so many of us here!! THANK YOU :))
big hug to all of you,
with love,
Boris

ps: In the attachment you can find list of Faculty. Please have a look to enjoy our team :) and also please check information about you and let me know here - boris...@gmail.com , if everything fits, or if you would like to change something. good luck to all of us in stepping into all different roles and also in creating new levels in our relationships and thanks for having chance to get to now each other and also mystery and beauty of life even more.

Zoznam fakulty_en.pdf

Will Hall

Oct 20, 2012, 5:59:26 PM10/20/12
to diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Boris and everyone!

It is an honor to be involved and I am wishing everyone a good journey
in this wonderful vision and undertaking ~~~~

Sending warm regards from (sunny for the moment) Portland.

- Will Hall

--
Will Hall, MA, Dipl.PW
info and scheduling: www.willhall.net

averystrangeenchantedboy

Oct 20, 2012, 11:02:55 PM10/20/12
to diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com
thank you dearest Boris and all,
great to feel the atmosphere there, and so touching to be part of the team with everyone-thank you to all involved for all the hard work that has gone into making this happen.
sending love
aleksandr

Alexandra Vassiliou

Oct 21, 2012, 3:47:06 AM10/21/12
to diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com
how yummy and how exciting to read your email Boris! Go Slovakia... Nice to be on a team with everybody....
love
alexandra

michal Wertheimer Shimoni

Oct 21, 2012, 3:51:37 AM10/21/12
to diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Boris and great Team!

Congratulations for the (physical) start of the new training program, and also for your wonderful team creation abilities and work. I admire the way you all did it!

I am looking forward to being part of it all in whatever way will be helpful and needed.

Good Luck on your joint Path!

Michal

--

Ak chcete uverejniť príspevok v tejto skupine, odošlite e-mail na adresu diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com.
Ak chcete zrušiť odber správ tejto skupiny, odošlite e-mail na adresu diplomates-slovak-pw...@googlegroups.com.
Navštívte túto skupinu na adrese http://groups.google.com/group/diplomates-slovak-pw-training?hl=sk.

--
מיכל ורטהיימר-שמעוני, C.P.W.,
Michal Wertheimer-Shimoni, C.P.W

Sabina Poulsen

Oct 21, 2012, 8:01:02 AM10/21/12
to diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Boris,
for sending your weather-report from the initial Process.
And thank you for putting all the bios together so we can get a feeling of belonging.
I wish you all good winds in following the path!
Love Sabina

Sabina Poulsen
Dipl.P.O.Psychologin
Rudolfstr. 19
8400 Winterthur
052 202 62 28

Am 20.10.2012 um 23:44 schrieb Boris Sopko:

<Zoznam fakulty_en.pdf>

Brigitte Gägauf

Oct 21, 2012, 11:59:52 AM10/21/12
to diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Boris and Team
for all the information and the work you did so far.
Thank you for bringing it all together it feels good to be part of the team
Love, Brigitte

Am 20.10.12 23:44, schrieb Boris Sopko:
> --
> Túto správu ste prijali, pretože ste prihlásení na odber správ skupiny
> „Diplomates in Slovak PW Training“ služby Skupiny Google.
>
> Ak chcete uverejniť príspevok v tejto skupine, odošlite e-mail na adresu
> diplomates-slo...@googlegroups.com.
> Ak chcete zrušiť odber správ tejto skupiny, odošlite e-mail na adresu
> diplomates-slovak-pw...@googlegroups.com.
> Navštívte túto skupinu na adrese
> http://groups.google.com/group/diplomates-slovak-pw-training?hl=sk.

Brigitte Gägauf