Please tell me how to 1. Export my AI but not as a zip file but as an AI. 2. Get it to recognise my voice as it isnt working 3. How do i get custom voices 4. How do i upload this to a raspberry pi.

Edwardzilla

Oct 18, 2021, 12:38:33 PM10/18/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users

Please tell me how to 1. Export my AI but not as a zip file but as an AI. 2. Get it to recognise my voice as it isnt working 3. How do i get custom voices 4. How do i upload this to a raspberry pi.

Efim Muratov

Oct 20, 2021, 10:20:30 AM10/20/21
to Dialogflow CX Edition users
Please note that this group, as per its description [1] is meant for general questions about the product.

In addition, when using options for technical questions in [1], kindly follow these points.

1. Isolate issues. This will help the person investigating it to narrow down their research, thus save time and effort. It will also help to track work.
2. Address product related issues in a product specific forum. This group is reserved to Dialogflow CX, for instance.
3. Provide a detailed description of the issue, which will also benefit the person trying to help you with the answer.

[1] Ask general questions about the Dialogflow CX edition. Note: New members messages are moderated
To report Dialogflow CX issues or file feature requests:
For Dialogflow service status, check the Google Cloud Status Dashboard.
To ask general questions about the Dialogflow Essentials edition, join the Dialogflow Essentials Users group.