OUR LIVES ... TO LIVE Film Festival

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Delhi Film Archive [DFA]

未读,
2012年11月21日 23:51:192012/11/21
收件人 delhifil...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

We are happy to share with you that the India Chapter of IAWRT (International Association of Women in Radio and Television) is organising a unique year long festival with screenings at multiple venues, in various cities and towns, with a diverse selection of films for each location. Called OUR LIVES... TO LIVE Film Festival, it is part of the One Billion Rising (OBR) campaign, a global effort for drawing attention to Violence Against Women, both within the home and in public places. The festival has been curated by activist, script writer and IAWRT member, Smriti Nevatia.

You are cordially invited to the Delhi festival being held from 23 - 25 Nov 2012 at Max Mueller Bhavan. While we have selected features, short fiction, documentary as well as animation films from all over the world, we are laying emphasis on the experience of gender based violence among Asian women. We will be showing many internationally acclaimed films at the festival in Delhi including 5 Indian premieres. The screenings of the films will be interspersed with panel discussions on related issues.

The festival is being held simultaneously from 23 - 25 Nov 2012 in Delhi, Bengaluru and Thiruvananthapuram, and later in Mumbai, Thrissur, Gwalior, Bhopal, Kolkata, Pune and Chennai. The list of cities and towns that want to host the festival is growing everyday!

Attached is the complete Delhi schedule. Do share it with others who might be interested.

Hope to see you at the festival!

Warm regards
Uma

Uma Tanuku
Treasurer, IAWRT India
Festival Coordinator, OUR LIVES...TO LIVE Film Festival
Festival Co-Director, IAWRT Asian Women's Film Festival 2013

Delhi Film Archive [DFA]

未读,
2012年11月21日 23:52:342012/11/21
收件人 delhifil...@googlegroups.com