dark-fronted babbler, Bondla WLS, Goa - 1

1 view

Garima

Mar 15, 2010, 11:54:12 AM3/15/10
to Bird Photography India, delhibirdpix, orientalb...@googlegroups.com, Pankaj Lad
Bondla WLS in Goa is a good place to see this shy skulker which I had only got fleeting glimpses of in Thattekad. This individual was part of a flock of dark-fronted babblers feeding in a flowering bamboo thicket along with brown-cheeked fulvettas. Some anticipation of the flock's direction of movement coupled with curiosity on the part of the bird to our 'machine-gun' (according to our guide Pankaj Lad) shutter clicks resulted in this shot. 14 March 2010

Cheers,
Garima
IMG_5763_filtered.jpg