(delhibirdpix) Grey Sibia

1 view

manjula mathur

Apr 26, 2010, 1:22:52 PM4/26/10
to orientalb...@googlegroups.com, delhi bird, birds-ch...@googlegroups.com, mridula sapru, Mohina Macker, Badruddin Ali, Nitin Jamdar
At Khonoma, Nagaland on 17 th April10. I found this species difficult to shoot. Though their songs could be heard in the forest of Khonoma, they were generally perched high up on the canopy. This is the best I could manage, the bird being partially hidden in the foliage.
                                  Regards      Manjula Mathur

Grey Sibia.jpg

Adesh Shivkar

Apr 26, 2010, 1:26:04 PM4/26/10
to manm...@gmail.com, delhi bird, mridula sapru, Mohina Macker, Badruddin Ali, Nitin Jamdar
Brilliant.....

You have been presenting rare gems one after the other..... all these ones are not often photographed :-)

Regards,
Adesh