Id confirmation - Graceful Prinia

Amitava Misra

Apr 12, 2010, 11:12:22 AM4/12/10
to delhibirdpix
Hi

Is this a graceful prinia? I have been shooting plains for donkey
years now, hoping one of them would metamorphose into a graceful.

Shot at Okhla yesterday.

Regards

Amitava Misra

Graceful Prinia - Okhla 2010.04.11.jpg

Sumit Sen

Apr 12, 2010, 10:55:58 PM4/12/10
to delhibirdpix
Based on this image, I am afraid, your struggle for the Graceful
continues......:-)
Cheers!
Sumit

>  Graceful Prinia - Okhla 2010.04.11.jpg
> 114KViewDownload

Saurabh Sawant

Apr 12, 2010, 11:24:40 PM4/12/10
to amitav...@gmail.com, delhibirdpix
Why Graceful? Looks perfectly fine for a Plain Prinia to me.

Regards,
Saurabh

Regards,
Saurabh Sawant
_
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."

http://www.facebook.com/saurabh.sawant

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saurabhsawant1/

Amitava Misra

Apr 12, 2010, 11:27:48 PM4/12/10
to sumi...@gmail.com, delhibirdpix
Hi

Thanks, everyone. The verdict is gracefully accepted.

Like the great KB once said on one of our Okhla trips together - When
the time is right, the bird will come to you. You don't have to go
looking for it.

Regards

Amitava Misra