DCM4CHEE windows service does not launch executable

Dhaval Joshi

Jul 23, 2015, 7:20:44 PM7/23/15
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have DCM4CHEE 2-17.0 installed and Windows Service is running the DCM4CHEE, Log on AS is set to Local System for that service. When I am deploying a small war project which is suppose to launch notepad.exe, jboss server runs the command but does not launch notepad.exe

When I run the DCM4CHEE from command line with command run.bat -b 0.0.0.0 it launches notepad.exe. Also when I change Log on AS for windows service to Current Windows User from which I am logged in and restart DCM4CHEE service it launches notepad.exe

I want to run DCM4CHEE service as Local System, Can any one let me know how can I do that ?

Regards
Dhaval Joshi

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 24, 2015, 5:14:36 AM7/24/15
to dcm4che, dhava...@gmail.com, dhava...@gmail.com
See this post.

Dhaval Joshi

Jul 24, 2015, 12:29:30 PM7/24/15
to Nicolas Roduit, dcm4che
This does not answer my question about windows service not executing the exe which works when server is started with command run.bat -b 0.0.0.0
--
Thanks
Dhaval Joshi

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 25, 2015, 1:49:19 AM7/25/15
to dcm4che, dhava...@gmail.com, dhava...@gmail.com
Sorry my message was intended for another topic.