IMPORTANT UPDATE ON SOMATICS WITH HORSES! SHORT TIME LEFT TO RSVP or Reconfirm YOUR RSVP

From: Dianne Rankin

Jun 2, 2022, 5:17:24 PM6/2/22
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

We are very fortunate that our generous presenter and host  for this exciting event, Roseanna Stanton , has agreed to offer two sessions for our Practice Group, weather permitting, on June 11 and June 25, from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.  Because these events have many moving pieces and we have  received only  two RSVPs for attending virtually, we will not be offering a virtual or recorded option. Please note the additional details and directions available below and in the attachments. RSVP and/or reconfirm your RSVP to drank...@aol.com. So far I have received nine RSVPs for June 11 and four for June 25 if that became available. One person has volunteered to carpool from the Tysons area if anyone is interested.If others might be willing to drive others, please let us know..

Connected Leadership with Horses

Two Sessions to choose from

Session 1: Saturday, June 11 from 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

 Session 2: Saturday, June 25, 2022 from 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Location: Fairbrooke Farm, 5219 Brookeville Rd, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20882

Our potential for growth is made more possible when we have a trusted place to develop our leadership capacities. Horses make wonderful partners in exploring our leadership patterns because they provide instant non-judgmental feedback on our presence and connection. Within moments of interacting with a horse, core relational themes and stories begin to emerge. Interacting with a horse in a coach-supported environment is a unique opportunity to experience the freedom of a non-judgmental space to experiment and grow.

Roseanna Stanton, Ph.D., completed her coach certification through Georgetown University Institute for Transformational Leadership, and Equine Facilitated Learning with the HERD Institute. She will facilitate these sessions at Fairbrooke Farm in Maryland.

This opportunity does require a waiver. Please print, sign, and bring the attached document.
You will enjoy the session more if you come prepared. Directions and some helpful tips are attached.

Cheers,
Dianne Rankin

Visiting_Fairbrooke_Farm.pdf
Horse Release, Waiver, and Indemnity Agreement - Google Docs.pdf

From: Dianne Rankin

Jun 20, 2022, 3:49:56 PM6/20/22
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Because someone had to bow out from this coming Saturday's special  event, we have room for one or two more. If you had initially expressed interest and not confirmed or now find yourself available, please RSVP to drank...@aol.com. The first group, including me, found it a wonderful experience.
Cheers,
Dianne

--
Our Practice Schedule: https://dcsomatics.com/practices/
---
Visiting_Fairbrooke_Farm.pdf
Horse Release, Waiver, and Indemnity Agreement - Google Docs.pdf

Lynne Feingold

Jun 20, 2022, 7:34:34 PM6/20/22
to dianne rankin, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
I would love to go if I could get a ride.

Susan Collins

Jun 23, 2022, 10:43:06 AM6/23/22
to lynnefe...@gmail.com, dianne rankin, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lynne-sorry I’m not in the area anymore-I moved to Grand Canyon National Parka and work for National Park Service there-I’m the deputy chief of interpretation and education and loving it. I hope all is well! Take care—
Susan

Susan Collins
Grand Canyon, AZ