City Nature Challenge GLOBAL Results

Carrie Seltzer

May 10, 2021, 5:22:31 PM5/10/21
to dc-area-cityn...@googlegroups.com
Please see below for the final tally of the global results!

If you plan to communicate CNC results to any of your groups or organizations, please feel free to use or adapt any of the language below.

If you want to explore the stats from all of the cities, there's a spreadsheet for you to sort to your heart's content.

Hope to see you soon for our virtual celebration!

CNC 2021 infographic.jpg