Re: Abridged summary of dataverse-community@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Caesar Kennedy Olima

Feb 21, 2013, 6:09:57 AM2/21/13
to dataverse...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kevin,

Thank for noting that out for me. I was able to install the DVN by manually setting the values as explained in the User Guide. Couldn't get the installation script to work on Windows OS. The app is running OK now and under testing by our users.

Working as charm. Thanks.

Regards,
Caesar Olima

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM, <dataverse...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dataverse-community/topics

    marlen...@gmail.com Feb 20 02:02PM -0800

    Hi all,

    I sent the message below to Phil Durbin following the IRC Chat of Feb 13.

    It most importantly covers the Shibboleth model of IdPs (and SPs. The Shib
    design center is a bit different ...more
    "Condon, Kevin" <kco...@hmdc.harvard.edu> Feb 20 04:08PM

    Hi Caesar,

    Database tables are first created by deploying the application war file, DVN-web.war. Once this is deployed, you should then run the referenceData script, then restart glassfish. ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group dataverse-community.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.