Election now open

Elias Bizannes

Mar 19, 2009, 2:57:07 PM3/19/09
to DataPortability.General, dataportability...@googlegroups.com, dataportabilit...@googlegroups.com
FROM: Elias Bizannes, DataPortability Project vice-chair, election
returning officer
TO: DataPortability Project Members and Supporters
RE:Special Election Information - Update

This is an update as per my previous communication [1].

VOTING IS NOW OPEN: Polling will close on the 23 March 2009. You can
submit your vote if you are a member of the plenary, on the official
vote mailing list[2].

SEVEN CANDIDATES WILL BE COMPETING FOR TWO POSITIONS: The following
candidates have been nominated (in order of nomination)
1. Dan Brickley
2. Jeremy LeBard
3. Mark Lizar
4. Willem Kossen
5. Chris Lunt
6. Anthony Broad Crawford
7. Nicholas R. Givotovsky

ONLY THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS OF THE PLENARY MAY VOTE, PER BYLAW 4.16
[3].
- Dan Brickley
- Mark Lizar
- Fearghas McKay
- Loic Dias Da Silva
- J. Trent Adams
- Daniela Barbosa
- Elias Bizannes
- Brady Brim-DeForest
- Steven Greenberg
- Brett McDowell
- Drummond Reed
- Chris Saad
- Steve Repetti
- Christian Scholz
- Phil Wolff
- Steve Williams
- Jeremy LeBard
- Mark Lizar
- Willem Kossen
- Chris Lunt
- Anthony Broad Crawford
- Nicholas R. Givotovsky

PROCESS FOR VOTING
- As per section 4.17[3], each member of the Plenary shall have one
vote to cast for each open seat (ie, two). They may cast all votes for
one candidate, or one vote each for multiple candidates. A member may
also choose to cast only some of their votes and abstain the
remainder.
- The vote will only be recognised if it is submitted to the vote
mailing list as indicated above
- The DataPortability Project's broader community is welcome to
participate in the General mailing list, to question the candidates.
[4]

Please contact me if you have any questions or complaints..

Regards,
Elias Bizannes

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/dataportability-public/browse_thread/thread/e17cc0f390a3a0dc
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/dataportability-vote/