Possibility of a covered bike rack

Mark Johnson

Mar 8, 2016, 10:15:24 AM3/8/16
to Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)
Does anyone know who we might speak to about getting a covered bike rack around the area of F2?  A couple of us park our bikes there now and getting ready to leave when it is chucking it down really sucks!

Clive Elsmore

Mar 9, 2016, 7:33:50 AM3/9/16
to Mark Johnson, Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)
You could try the commercial property people - Anne Tingley or Sally Hall (E1/1/74). If not them, they can point you in the right direction.
Clive

On 8 March 2016 at 15:12, 'Mark Johnson' via Culham Cyclists (CulBUG) <culham-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Does anyone know who we might speak to about getting a covered bike rack around the area of F2?  A couple of us park our bikes there now and getting ready to leave when it is chucking it down really sucks!

Mark Johnson

Mar 9, 2016, 7:48:43 AM3/9/16
to Culham Cyclists (CulBUG)
Thanks Clive, I'll try them.

Cheers, Mark

Mark Johnson

Mar 10, 2016, 10:17:27 AM3/10/16
to Culham Cyclists (CulBUG), m.joh...@googlemail.com
This was the reply received:

I have spoken to the Property Asset Manager regarding your request and he has pointed out that it was only a couple of years ago that a mix of covered and open bike racks were added to the site.  If you are referring to the recently installed ‘Sheffield’ open style bike rack next to the portacabins, then this was one which was part of that project and we will not be looking to cover this in the near future.