OMT ID creation and Apna portal access are available to qualified citizens absolutely free

vinodk...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2015, 8:03:23 AM2/24/15
to cscegov...@googlegroups.com, vinod.k...@csc.gov.in

Dear VLE,

CSC scheme is a gift to Indian society. It creates direct employment and thus ensures India’s economic growth. It is developing India’s rural and semi urban areas. Soon CSCs will become India’s backbone for development.

I would like to remind the VLEs that each one of you share a collective responsibility and commitment to ensure CSCs growth, development and reputation across the state. OMT ID creation and Apna portal access are available to qualified citizens absolutely free.  Qualified individuals can become VLEs without paying any amount to anybody. CSC SPV believes in identifying and nurturing entrepreneurship through CSCs.

All VLEs are hereby requested to promote this news to your friends and relatives. If you come across any unauthorized charging of money by anybody, please do not hesitate to report the same to me immediately.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Vinod Kuriakose
State Head Operations,