Since it's a draft release it probably only works for owners and
possibly "contributors". I'll copy the wording here:
**Note: CorsixTH 0.50 requires the [Visual Studio 2015
which is not included in the installer. This is not the same version
that was required for CorsixTH 0.50**
## Highlights from this release include:
* User campaigns - It is now possible to create a series of levels that
play together just like the original game.
* In game map editor - A new map editor is available, directly from
within the game menu.
* Drug price impact - Patients will now react to the price you set for
treatments. If treatments cost too much patients will opt to go home
instead and this can affect your reputation.
* Variable spawn rate - The spawn rate will now take into account your
hospitals reputation (after a date set in the level file.)
* Machines smoke is now visible when machines are close to worn out.
* Right clicking the timer is now supported like in the original game
for moving to affected patients - See issue #882 for details.
* Numpad support - The number pad can now be used to move around the map
when numlock is off, or to type numbers when numlock is on, without side
* The MP3 folder can now be unset from within the game. Previously after
setting an mp3 folder it could only be removed by editing the config
file by hand.
* Uses the proper cursor for resizing rooms
## Notable bug fixes:
* Free build mode is now truly free - rooms use to cost money in this mode.
* In game movies will now work correctly on more hardware.
* Sound effects are no longer played when sound is disabled.
* VIP rewards have been tweaked to closer match expectations when the
impression is mediocre.
> Jørgen. --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "CorsixTH Development" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to corsix-th-de...@googlegroups.com