MP4 Video still will not play.

Chris Murray

Dec 4, 2020, 2:23:10 PM12/4/20
to Concerto Digital Signage
  1. It shows in the preview for the screen, but will not play on the screen.
    1. I have the feed, template and screen transitions settings/modifiers set
    2. Pictures work just fine
  2. I read somewhere about trying to adjust the autoplay settings for chrome on the concerto player screen, but I can't find where/how to do so.
So my questions: How do I get the mp4 video to play on the concerto player screen?

Thanks!

Tixier, David

Dec 5, 2020, 12:49:46 AM12/5/20
to concerto-dig...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You should probably adjust chrome behaviour on your player:

Also check your player hardware+os compatibility with your video encoding settings. I already saw poor android tv firmware unable to stream homemade full hd video.

David.

rodrigo....@gmail.com

May 18, 2021, 8:50:58 AM5/18/21
to Concerto Digital Signage

Hi, here i got it working with Concerto Self-hosted video: