System Shock: Reactor Code

woodward@iadfw.net@server.iadfw.net

Mar 24, 1995, 1:52:23 PM3/24/95
I could use some help here, folks. According to Rebecca (the security lady who
contacts you everytime a major accomplishment is made) I need to look in the
personal logs of Ricky the systems engineer on level 7. I have found his body,
and the log he carried. I states that the Control Nodes on levels 1-6 must be
destroyed before it is possible to use or gain the code. Those are cleared.

I cannot seem to find the code to enable me to set the reactor to destruct. Where
do I need to go to find the code? I assume it is in cyberspace somewhere, but
I do not know which terminal to go to.

Will anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Tim Brutton

Mar 26, 1995, 11:21:38 AM3/26/95
In article: <3kv4d7$i...@news.iadfw.net> wood...@iadfw.net@server.iadfw.net writes:

> I cannot seem to find the code to enable me to set the reactor to destruct. Where
> do I need to go to find the code? I assume it is in cyberspace somewhere, but
> I do not know which terminal to go to.
>
> Will anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

[SPOILERS]

[Here goes... this is how to do it....]

Every time you destroy some computer nodes, you'll notice that there
is at least one monitor screen nearby that stops cycling through
numbers, and freezes on whatever number it was displaying when you
destroyed the nodes. These screens cannot be shot, so don't worry if
you're the trigger happy type, you can't have blown them up. All you
need to do is collect the number from levels 1-3, then from levels
4-6, this will give you two 3 digit code numbers, which you type into
the control pad in the reactor core one after the other. Do this, then
pull the switch next to the keypad and voila! (Better get out of there
quick...!)

Hope this helps....

--
Tim Brutton Email - t...@arcady.demon.co.uk IRC - Oneiros
To recieve a copy of my PGP2.6 public key, send an email with "Send

Chung Y. Lau

Mar 27, 1995, 3:51:09 AM3/27/95
In article <3kv4d7$i...@news.iadfw.net>,

Each of the computer room on Lv 1-6 has a monitor that display some
random nos., once the nodes are destroyed the screen will stop and
show one numeric digit. Collect all 6 digits, that's your reactor
code.

+=----------------------------------------------B5/Voyager!------=+
InterNet: cl...@leland.stanford.edu, cl...@netcom.com
Pcbench 9.0 program, survey list and various EIDE/ATA-2/ATAPI
infos, drivers, utils available at ftp.netcom.com in /pub/cl/clau

Nathanael Buzza

Apr 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/6/95

:
: > I cannot seem to find the code to enable me to set the reactor to destruct. Where
: > do I need to go to find the code? I assume it is in cyberspace somewhere, but
: > I do not know which terminal to go to.
: >
: > Will anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

: [SPOILERS]
ACtually, the code isn't in cyberspace, it's on the screens in the rooms
where you destroy the CPU nodes on the first 6? levels - one digit per
level.

: [Here goes... this is how to do it....]

: Every time you destroy some computer nodes, you'll notice that there
: is at least one monitor screen nearby that stops cycling through
: numbers, and freezes on whatever number it was displaying when you
: destroyed the nodes. These screens cannot be shot, so don't worry if
: you're the trigger happy type, you can't have blown them up. All you
: need to do is collect the number from levels 1-3, then from levels
: 4-6, this will give you two 3 digit code numbers, which you type into
: the control pad in the reactor core one after the other. Do this, then
: pull the switch next to the keypad and voila! (Better get out of there
: quick...!)

: Hope this helps....

: --
: Tim Brutton Email - t...@arcady.demon.co.uk IRC - Oneiros
: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
: To recieve a copy of my PGP2.6 public key, send an email with "Send
: PGP" as the subject.

--
/\
/ \
| There are many strange things in the | Software
| universe | Engineering
| Just waiting for us to develop the |
| inquisitivness to discover them |
| - forgotten |