More of my philosophy about my new proverbs and about Love..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Apr 12, 2021, 3:43:31 PM4/12/21

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my new proverbs and about Love..

I will give you a new proverb of mine that explains Love, here it is:

"A beautiful song of Love or a beautiful poem of Love
is like a positive spirit of positive energy that gives a soul to a body or that gives life to the dead man."

So you have to read about the positive spirit in my thoughts
of my philosophy below..

And i invite you to listen to this beautiful song of Love:

Diana Ross & Lionel Richie Endless Love 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwwo7ctG10

More philosophy about how to be successful..

I have talked more about how to be successful(read my thoughts below about it), but i think that you have to know about the ingredients that
bring success, and the most important ingredients that bring success is to find the engines that push us forward towards more and more perfection, and notice that if you say to people to work better and to study better, it is not the way, since you have to tell wich engines
push us forward towards more and more perfection, for example
one very important engine that pushes us forward towards more and more perfection is to have the "positive spirit" so that to successful, so when a people have the tendency to have a positive spirit , it is a kind of positive energy that pushes us forward towards more and more perfection, so it is also an engine, so when you are smart you will notice that you have to find what are the engines that push us
forward towards more and more perfection because it is so important,
for example there is other engines that push us forward towards
more and more perfection and here is some of my philosophical thoughts about morality that talk about them, here they are, and read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/7UmkfURwoU4

More philosophy about what is a language and what is a human meaning..

I think i am a philosopher and i will talk today about what is a language and what is a human meaning:

So as you have just noticed i have just posted yesterday in a newsgroup my new proverb about what is a language etc.(read below about it), but you will notice that there is many languages like the language of Love and language of technicality and the english language etc. but what is more important is the meaning behind the language, since i think that the meaning precedes the language, so this meaning behind the language is what makes us conscious about ourselves and about life, so we can go further and ask a philosophical question of what is this meaning behind the language? i think that humans come with there feelings with there human senses, and those feelings is what gives also joy and happiness to humans, and feelings with our human senses is also part of the "set" that we call meaning of the language, since we are feeling what is time, like for example this comes before this or this comes after that, and this also permits us to understand logic and fuzzy logic, also we are feeling with our human senses what is space and matter and this permits us to understand much more clearly what is a human body and what is life, and i think that our feelings with our human senses are what
gives consciousness, so i think that our kind of human consciousness is
also partly biologic that comes from our human senses, so i think
this is the main part that permits our smartness to be effective
in an open system and it permits also to use much less data than artificial intelligence (AI), so i think that it is not like deep learning and AI.

More philosophy about what is a language and about my new proverbs..

As you have just noticed i have just written a new proverb
and here is my new proverb:

"One very important sign of a wise man is that he knows how to use the appropriate language to talk to people, but does he needs to use only one language with "people"? no, he has to know how to use different languages to talk to people, for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the birds, so he has to know how to be efficient at that."

So notice that it is a smart proverb, since i am also saying in my new proverb the following:

"..for example when he talks to the birds he uses the language of the birds.."

So as you notice that it is also making it clear that a language
is not only like the spoken english language, since it can also mean the language of the heart(or of Love) or the language of technicality etc."

And here is my other new proverbs, read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/FPdu0B9_Vlc

And here is my new poems of Love that use smartly the language of the heart(or of Love):

About Van Morrison and my poems of Love..

I invite you to listen to the following one of the best music of Van Morrison, since i am also a musician and i know what is music..

Van Morrison - Caledonia Soul Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ecN3rOoFQ

And i invite you to read at the same time my following
poems of Love:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IkAbxVqWD8M

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.