More political philosophy about the philosopher Albert Camus..

Wisdom90

May 14, 2020, 6:33:09 PM5/14/20
Hello...

Read this:

More political philosophy about the philosopher Albert Camus..

I think that i am more smart, because i am also an inventor of many
scalable algorithms and there implementations, and as you are noticing
that i look like a technocrat,so now i will do more political philosophy
about the philosopher Albert Camus so that to be more rigorous and more
precision:

I just written previously the following:

And notice that it is saying the following:

"The philosopher asserts that we should embrace the absurdity of human
existence and take on the purpose of creating value and meaning. Efforts
and resilience – not suicide and despair – are the appropriate responses."

Notice that Albert Camus is vague, and he says: "Efforts and resilience
– not suicide and despair – are the appropriate responses."

So i will ask why Albert Camus is saying that Effort and resilience are
the appropriate responses ? Why are they appropriate ? so you are
noticing that it is logical inconsistency. So as you are noticing that
Albert Camus is not so smart.

I think that Albert Camus is really not smart, because look at his
abstraction above, he is vague and not precise about creating the
meaning of human existence, and also he is not putting it in the context
of what is it that we call morality?, because we can ask the question
of: Is creating value and meaning of human existence a more humanistic
behavior towards the weakest members of the society, i mean that his
abstraction doesn't show that helping the weakest members of the society
is a requirement, and in political philosophy we can ask a question of:
Is a more humanistic way of doing such as helping the weakest members of
the society part of morality ? also Albert Camus is vague when by not
answering the if being materialism such as only working for money a
correct morality ? so this is why i am showing in my below political
philosophy how i am objectifying morality so that to avoid any
subjectivity such as the one of neo-nazism or such, and you will notice
it by the fact that i am showing that perfection is also the act of
perfecting things or processes by prioritizing by weights of importance,
read again my previous writing to notice it:

More political philosophy about absurdism of the philosophy of the
philosopher Albert Camus..

I am a white arab who is also an inventor of many scalable algorithms
and there implementations, so i will do more political philosophy about
absurdism of the philosophy of the philosopher Albert Camus..

I have just read the following about the philosophy of the philosopher
Albert Camus:

https://blog.oup.com/2019/05/albert-camus-problem-absurdity/

And notice that it is saying the following:

"The philosopher asserts that we should embrace the absurdity of human
existence and take on the purpose of creating value and meaning. Efforts
and resilience – not suicide and despair – are the appropriate responses."

Notice that Albert Camus is vague, and he says: "Efforts and resilience
– not suicide and despair – are the appropriate responses."

So i will ask why Albert Camus is saying that Effort and resilience are
the appropriate responses ? Why are they appropriate ? so you are
noticing that it is logical inconsistency. So as you are noticing that
Albert Camus is not so smart.

I think i am more smart and i think that the philosophy of the
philosopher Albert Camus lacks efficiency and it lacks philosophy and it
lacks on abstraction, so i think that Albert Camus is not so smart,
but my political philosophy is much more efficient and much more smart,
because i am saying in my political philosophy that my following Rule is
from where comes the meaning of Life:

"More perfection brings satisfaction"

But notice that my abstraction is smart and is more efficient, because
it is also an engine of human life, so since in my Rule we have to be
satisfaction, so perfection is pushed forward, and notice again that my
Rule must be run or executed recursively so that to be efficient and
successful and it gives the "meaning" of life, but so that to help more
i have brought more meaning by saying the following:

More explanation of my poem below..

You will say that my poem below contains a "bug", and you will quickly
say that since silence of death is Peace, and since we are not yet Peace
in this life, why do we not be silence of death? but i am saying in my
poem that the "beautiful" perfection is calling us in front of the
audience ! and this beautiful perfection says that we can be a beautiful
of a satisfaction by being a level of perfection in this life, and also
the beautiful perfection is also a beautiful kabbab or a beautiful
couscous from Morocco that you are eating or it can be the beautiful
eating, or it can be the beautiful of internet that brings a
satisfaction or the level of perfection of internet that brings a
satisfaction etc. so you are noticing that this also makes us patience
and makes us the effort to attain more and more perfection ! so this is
my kind of philosophy, so reread my previous thoughts:

---

I explain my poem below, you will notice that it is also
my philosophy, because when i say in my poem below that:

"Time and space do not end on our infinite love
Because even silence of death is a beautiful Dove"

Since silence of death is also not being consciousness,
so it is a state that doesn't suffer, so it is thus
a state of Peace, so this is why my philosophy is also about
this Peace of death, since this Peace of death will make
you free from suffering , this is why i am also saying in my poem
that:

"Because even silence of death is a beautiful Dove"

Since the beautiful Doves are symbolic of Peace.

But you will notice that my philosophy is not just about
this Peace of silence of death, because i am saying the
following in my poem:

"Time and space do not end on our infinite love
This is why silence of death is also our patience !"

So why am i saying that silence of death is our patience ?
Because the beautiful "perfection" is calling us
so that we make an effort to attain it to be able not only
to attain Peace but to attain absolute happiness by attaining
absolute perfection that is the goal of philosophy , this is also my
philosophy ! this is why my poem is about a philosophy
that is smart !

This is why i am saying in the end of my poem the following:

"Time and space do not end on our infinite love
Because the beautiful "perfection" is calling us in front of the audience !"

And notice that in my poem i am saying also the following:

"Time and space do not end on our infinite love
Because Peace of the Stars is our beautiful Song"

I mean that the Stars that are also above in the a night sky are like
silence of death, they are not consciousness and they are not feeling
suffering etc. so they are also this "Peace" of silence of death.

Reread my poem and you will understand more this time:

I was just looking at this video of a beautiful song from India:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bph4qI_z4Ms&list=RDR5mhNH-syXU&index=2

So i have just decided to write fast a poem, you have to understand its
philosophy, and i will explain it more in my next post, so here it is:

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

Because our love is like way above the power of God

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

Since our love is Peace of a white Dove

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

Because Peace of the Stars is our beautiful Song

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

This is why we will soon be beautifully as one

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

This is how is our love and beautiful joy

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

Because even silence of death is a beautiful Dove

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

This is why silence of death is also our patience !

Time and space do not end on our infinite love

Because the beautiful "perfection" is calling us in front of the audience !

---

And my philosophy goes much further since in my Rule of: "More
perfection brings satisfaction", we have to define what is perfection ,
and notice again that in my following writing how i am defining morality:

I explain my poem below called: "We are walking the road searching for
the beautiful food"

You have to understand my poem below, it is like talking philosophy,
because the "We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food"
of my poem is symbolically an "abstraction" of morality, because
it means that we are all searching for or walking towards "perfection",
because the "beautiful food" symbolically means this "perfection",
because i think that i have come up with an abstraction of morality that
i think is universal by saying the following:

And what do i mean by morality is perfection at best ?

I said before the following:

"Because morality exists because we have to avoid the bad
And we have to avoid the bad by also trying to maximize at best the good
And trying to maximize at best the good is also called: perfection at best
So morality is pushed towards absolute perfection
So that to be able to solve all our problems
And be absolute happiness that is the goal
But morality of today must at least be a decent morality
To avoid desorder and violence inside the system"

So as you are noticing that even if morality is a system of values and
principles of conduct, we can ask what is the characteristics of this
system of values and principles of conduct? and we can notice that the
most important thing is not the writing of this system of values and
principles of conduct, but it is the characteristic of the writing of
this system of values and principles of conduct that is to perfect at
best, and since morality in the dictionary is also a Virtuous conduct,
so i think my definition of morality that it is perfection at best is
logical.

Here is the definition of morality in the dictionary, look at it and you
will notice that it also means Virtuous conduct:

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/morality

And read more here in the Business dictionary:

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/morality.html

It says also that morality is:

"Conformance to a recognized code, doctrine, or system of rules of what
is right or wrong and to behave accordingly."

So as you are noticing that morality is also to "behave" accordingly to
the system of rules, so i think my definition of morality that it is
perfection at best is logical.

Read the rest of my thoughts of my political philosophy to understand more:

More philosophy about the philosophy of the Joker in the movie the Joker..

I have just looked at the following interesting video about the Joker in
the movie of the Joker:

JOKER | Psychology & Philosophy (based on Carl Jung & Albert Camus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCYi3EbNnA

We have to be more smart and notice that the Joker in the movie of the
Joker is a person that bases his morality on individual morality
that is subjective and that is not universal morality of human morality,
and as you have noticed in the above video that it says that the
philosopher Albert Camus believed that life is "absurd", but i don't
think that the philosopher Albert Camus is right by saying so, and i
don't think the Joker is right, because universal morality is perfection
that moves towards absolute perfection to be able to be absolute
perfection or absolute happiness(read my proof below about what is
morality to understand), other than that you have also to know how to
tune this perfection and this is part of what is universal morality,
other than that to be encouraged to be this movement of perfection
towards absolute perfection, you have to know about my rule that is:
"More perfection brings satisfaction.." because as i said:

As you have noticed i have just said (read below) the following:

"First you have to know how to take care of your "image" , and
taking care of your image is also an engine that pushes you
forward towards more perfection, but there is also my Rule of:
"More perfection brings satisfaction" that is also an engine
that pushes you forward towards more and more perfection,
since also i said that this satisfaction is double satisfaction
as i explained it to you by saying:

"When you are preparing and cooking a beautiful Moroccan couscous and
eating it, you will feel doubly satisfied by being satisfaction of being
this more perfection of preparing and cooking the beautiful Moroccan
couscous and you will also be satisfaction of eating it even if it comes
with the "difficulty" of preparing and cooking and of learning how to
prepare and to cook a beautiful Moroccan couscous. That's an efficient
philosophy. And it is also my spirit.""

But you have to be "smart" to understand my example above, the double
satisfaction is also the intellectual or cultural satisfaction
and the material satisfaction, because knowing how to cook
a Moroccan couscous is intellectual or cultural and eating a
Moroccan couscous is material.

And more political philosophy about money to understand more:

When you look at the beautiful, like a beautiful moon in the night,
you will notice that it is like a satisfaction of looking at the
beautiful, but at the same time the moon is also a wild place and
dangerous place, so by logical analogy, if you only work for money , it
it is like thinking at the other side of the moon that is dangerous for
us and that is a wild place and logically inferring that the world is
not beautiful and that this or that thing can look beautiful but our
world is not beautiful and that this spirit makes you like hating our
world, but saying so and being so is like working only for money and it
is a "corruption" of the mind, so you have to change your "perception"
and "conception" and to think differently by adhering to my Rule of:
"More perfection brings satisfaction", it means that more perfection
brings a satisfaction of being more perfection, and this Rule is an
engine that pushes you forward towards more and more perfection, and
this is also an efficient spirit and it is also my spirit.

More about compassion in political philosophy..

And what about compassion and love in political philosophy ?

"Independently" of Democracy, we can say that my Rule of: "More
perfection brings satisfaction" comes with a difficulty or with an
effort of being more perfection that brings satisfaction, and you have
noticed that i said the following so that to abstract it:

"When you are preparing and cooking a beautiful Moroccan couscous and
eating it, you will feel doubly satisfied by being satisfaction of being
this more perfection of preparing and cooking the beautiful Moroccan
couscous and you will also be satisfaction of eating it even if it comes
with the "difficulty" of preparing and cooking and of learning how to
prepare and to cook a beautiful Moroccan couscous. That's an efficient
philosophy. And it is also my spirit."

So then compassion and love is also "mechanical" that comes from my Rule
of: "More perfection brings satisfaction", since perfection of my
abstraction of morality above, is also helping others, so then a more
appropriate morality is to not neglect helping others and to know how to
help others.

So you are noticing that i am saying: "since perfection is also helping
others"

But i have to logically explain the big picture, here is how:

Since we can for example say: Perfection is perfection of not helping
the weakest members of our society and it is also perfection of helping
the weakest members of the society, and we can notice that each side has
a weight of importance, since we can not say that helping the weakest
members of the society has no importance, because it is also a
perfection that has a weight of importance, and logically we have not to
neglect it, and as you have noticed that i also said that:
"Independently" of Democracy, we can say that my Rule of: "More
perfection brings satisfaction" comes with a difficulty or with an
effort of being more perfection that brings satisfaction.

Look carefully at the following video:

The Good The Bad The Ugly - Angel eye beat Tuco's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN3Du3ax9wE

So you will notice that it is also about the beautiful food of my poetry
below, so do we have to define the beautiful food as savages stealing
and eating each others food as in the above video, or do we have to
define the beautiful food as knowing how to do a "sophisticated"
political philosophy that will be followed and that defines what is it
to be the beautiful food , this is why i am writing my thoughts of my
political philosophy and this is why i am writing my poem as i am
writing it below:

Here is my new poem: "We are walking the road searching for the
beautiful food"

I have just listened to this beautiful music from USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKUB2Mz4XYY

So i have just decided to think fast and write fast another poem,
and here it is:

We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food

Since the beautiful food is also our beautiful Mood

We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food

Since the beautiful food is also Love that has to be understood !

We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food

Since the beautiful food is also Peace of this beautiful Cloud !

We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food

Since we are not thinking it like the Israeli Likud

We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food

Since confidence as a social contract has like always to be beautifully
renewed !

We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food

Since Love is also in me beautifully tattooed !

We are walking the road searching for the beautiful food

So i am playing it like a beautiful melody that i am being of it so proud !

So I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since love has to be understood !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since you have to learn how to not to be rude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since my love doesn't want to be the solitude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since i beautifully climb it to a high altitude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since you have to learn the exactitude to not be too confused !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since my beautiful love is love with great amplitude

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since our so beautiful love is a certitude !

I am swinging with a beautiful Mood !

Since our love doesn't know about the finitude !

Since our love is like forever a King of plenitude !

So Love has been good

Like parenthood and the motherhood

Love has been good

Like brotherhood that made us stood !

Love has been good

Is it from wisdom and the insight or from the talmud ?

Love has been good

This is why Love is also like adulthood !

Love has been good

It is why i am Love that has understood !

So it is magic

That our encounter is not a panic

It is magic

That i am coming to you with a so beautiful classic

It is magic

That our love is like telepathic

It is magic

That our love is logic and beautifully romantic

It is magic

That my poetry is beautiful love and not the sarcastic

It is magic

That our love is a beautiful epidemic

It is magic

That our love is so beautifully galactic

It is magic

That our love is so great and that's magic !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.