Re: Snit is forging names

Steve Carroll

Mar 1, 2017, 4:25:29 PM3/1/17
My desktop is getting less than what is should be. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-18Jan2007.pdf>. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Snit's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

Melzzzzz pwns Snit in every way possible. Spoken like an MSM junkie. Please stop trolling me.

--
Puppy Videos!!
https://youtu.be/iztSc_msHuo

Steve Carroll

Mar 3, 2017, 1:09:11 PM3/3/17
Frankly I do not really give a shit. Why does Marek focus on his ego so much? Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing, Jonas Eklundh? You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer used to be just Slimer. From what I've seen it looks like the trolling nonsense needs too much resources.

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones.

My Snoring Solution!!
https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 8, 2017, 8:09:10 AM3/8/17
Too much glue for you, gluehead.

My uptime is almost thirty-three days and I am feeling manly as hell! Why does Marek focus on his self-esteem issues so much? Having to suffer the use of Wayland it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time.

-
My Snoring Solution!!
https://youtu.be/qwb1Ez0GWMA
http://www.malarnetcity.se
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 13, 2017, 5:43:16 PM3/13/17
You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. My version of bash shell is getting long in the tooth.

Cry harder, RonB!

I am working on a system which will blow what Linux has away. Spoken like a true Republican. Marek's computer has more memory than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Which gives Marek better productivity, efficiency, and error-reduction. You are as dumb as a shoe. Linux offers the least to the least.

--
Puppy Videos
https://youtu.be/dNhvVfD4zu4

Steve Carroll

Mar 13, 2017, 5:53:47 PM3/13/17
Don't look now, but I think Steve Carroll has a serious fascination with GreyCloud. Spoken like a true Libertarian. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. LOL!

Hey GreyCloud, you have beaten the bait! Just nonsense from you. But you have completely left tech behind and are just holding me accountable for the actions of others.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Steve Carroll is really Steven Petruzzellis.

Cry harder Steve Carroll!

Don't look now, but I think Steve Carroll has a serious obsession with GreyCloud. Time to blame anything but Linux! Spoken like a typical herd member.

Steve Carroll only thinks about GreyCloud, GreyCloud, GreyCloud!

Get Rich Slow
http://www.stadsnat.se
http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 13, 2017, 9:19:53 PM3/13/17
And in response Snit has nothing but an attempt to start a circus.

Please stop trolling me. Having to suffer the use of Red Hat is not what most want to do. Bravo, Richard Heathfield, you are now living rent-free inside Snit's beady little brain. LOL

--
Puppy Videos
https://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 13, 2017, 10:18:33 PM3/13/17
Don't look now, but I think Joe Pfeiffer has a serious obsession with Onion Knight. Why do you keep repeating yourself, Joe Pfeiffer? Spoken like an MSM junkie.

Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book.

For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>.

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 13, 2017, 10:41:47 PM3/13/17
Where did you get that from, Keith Thompson? Marek's computer has more scripts than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Keith Thompson can't get anything else to work, either. What I do is certainly more efficient.

Keith Thompson only thinks about Steve Carroll, Steve Carroll, Steve Carroll! Spoken like an Alex Jones conspiracy theorist. The herd members value the lowest common denominator instead of choice. What do you get out of lying?

Why does Marek focus on his ego so much? And in response Keith Thompson has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. No reason to think the coders even care. You likely think Ubuntu handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to the competition.

After yesterday's update I no longer can get work done on Linux. Like anyone can! You can say I am President Trump for all I care.

One Smart Penny!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSandmanNet
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2017, 2:06:06 AM3/14/17
What is your evidence?

So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain.

Having to suffer the use of System76 would just confuse the general user.

I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the pea-brained stalker is proving the advocates right again. If you have b.txt open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to mack.doc via a GUI menu item whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Not going point by point over this with you, Alan "the Snit sock" Baker. All in all, it's not a worthwhile boy! For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. Alan "the Snit sock" Baker can't get anything else to work, either. You guys can only think from the perspective of a sociopath. Idiot.

-
Live on Kickstarter
https://youtu.be/GPPqvw8iEBs
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2017, 6:56:00 AM3/14/17
Marek's computer has more cores than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Simple as that.

Idiot. So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about trolls but is just whining.

Frankly I do not really give a shit. Don't look now, but I think James Kuyper has a serious mancrush on Kenny McCormack. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_20_April_07.pdf>. Kenny McCormack owns James Kuyper in every way possible. This is something the mainstream media never covers.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
http://www.stadsnat.se
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2017, 10:45:18 AM3/14/17
Too much glue for you, gluehead. Can you get a little less dense? I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM.

Do you have a high school diploma? Frankly I do not really give a shit. Marek can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do to shreds! Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about the phrase "lowest common denominator" but offers no evidence. I think the person you are responding is in my KF.

My system is getting near the end of its lifespan. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. LOL! You don't even have any idea what you are blubbering about.

Idiot. See: I noted specific examples of James Kuyper stating quotable lies, failing to rise up and instead putting others down, holding me accountable for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to repeat the same nonsense.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://youtu.be/48_DdtLGR9s

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 14, 2017, 11:39:06 AM3/14/17
That's right manfred! I have a 197 IQ, Jeff Relf only has an IQ of 99. Jeff Relf's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

I bet he thinks your life was rough. My uptime is almost forty-three weeks and that is with doing a full update.

This broke the Internet!
http://jonaseklundh.se

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 14, 2017, 11:50:34 AM3/14/17
Joe Pfeiffer only thinks about Jasen Betts, Jasen Betts, Jasen Betts!

You just mastered the command line! You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

You will never master the best of Unity the way I have! You will never master the way Joe Pfeiffer debates! You saying something is so does not make it true.

My view is much more sophisticated.

-
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://youtu.be/48_DdtLGR9s
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 14, 2017, 4:46:01 PM3/14/17
Don't look now, but I think Chad has a serious obsession with manfred. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump. Time to blame Snit! You're clueless! What I do is certainly more efficient. What is your evidence? The "advocates" value conformity in both their lives and their computer systems.

Snit's done a pretty good job with (I am betting) the Baum–Welch method to automate texts which are hard to distinguish from manfred's.

Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll's Dog

Mar 14, 2017, 8:17:13 PM3/14/17
For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>.

Marek's computer has more hard drives than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Simple as that.

Another successful Linux Mint test. That is if you count utter failure as a success. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader-2.pdf>. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the pea-brained troll is in its brain damage mode again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out. Please stop trolling me. The "advocates" value the LCD above choice and productivity. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about the term "LCD" but offers no evidence.

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSandmanNet
https://youtu.be/GPPqvw8iEBs
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 15, 2017, 3:49:54 PM3/15/17
You saying something is so does not make it true. Time to blame the herd! John Bode pwns Daniel60 in every way possible. You're clueless! And in response Daniel60 has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. How is Blender on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Don't look now, but I think Daniel60 has a serious mancrush on John Bode. Having to suffer the use of Debian is not what most want to do. Don't look now, but I think Daniel60 has a serious mancrush on John Bode. John Bode shreds Daniel60 in every way possible. That's right John Bode! John Bode pwns Daniel60 in every way possible. Not interested in the trolling, your ego, and lies, Daniel60.

--
Do not click this link!
https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 16, 2017, 4:03:26 AM3/16/17
You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it.

Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing, GreyCloud? You're clueless!

You just mastered the bait! Linux is a false advocate's biggest fear. You're clueless! Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-alt-27jun2007.pdf>. GreyCloud's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Bravo, Kenny McCormack, you are now living rent-free inside GreyCloud's beady little brain. Ha! Time to blame the Russians!

And in response GreyCloud has nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Too much glue for you, gluehead. Spoken like a typical herd member. You're clueless!

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 16, 2017, 4:13:39 AM3/16/17
See: I noted specific examples of Marek lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to troll Snit. That's right Meat! Don't look now, but I think Kenny "the Snit shill" McCormack has a serious brocrush on Meat.

You are as dumb as a shoe. Cry harder Kenny "the Snit shill" McCormack! So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. You will never master the best of Systemd the way I have! You just mastered the bait!

He is as incompetent as Kenny "the Snit shill" McCormack.

Get Rich Slow
http://www.malarnetcity.se
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll's Dog

Mar 16, 2017, 6:52:26 PM3/16/17
Marek's computer has more hard drives than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Simple as that. John Gohde can't get anything else to work, either. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Steve Carroll is really Steven Petruzzellis. Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? John Gohde has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Bravo, vallor, you are now living rent-free inside John Gohde's beady little brain. LOL I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with John Gohde. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_20_April_07.pdf>. John Gohde's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess.

I have known toddlers who argue better than you do.

He is as incompetent as John Gohde.

Having to suffer the use of Linux network settings would just confuse the general user.

-
Puppy Videos
http://www.stadsnatswebben.se
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll's Dog

Mar 17, 2017, 12:02:07 AM3/17/17
Cry harder, Mike Easter! For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. Having to suffer the use of Gnome would just confuse the general user. Cry harder, Mike Easter!

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

Where did you get that from, Mike Easter? I shall not ask Mike Easter how any part of Melzzzzz's body tastes no matter how many times Mike Easter kisses it. Well... like I said, I know it's Snit, who is a self professed AppleScripter but I don't know if it could be used to flood so much.

Get Rich Slow!
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 17, 2017, 3:01:05 PM3/17/17
I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with the MSM. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling.

Drinking game: everyone takes a shot whenever someone mentions Trump but uses a logical fallacy. The herd members value conformity above choice and productivity. I have known toddlers who argue better than you do.

You just mastered the best of Linux the way I have!

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Cry harder, Snit! Idiot. It is obvious that all of them are not automated because some of them are keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind them. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely not. Marek created at least 20 virtual systems in the last year or so. Without Linux that would not be possible. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

Well... like I said, I have a number of reasons for believing it's Snit, who is a bash scripter but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
<https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>:

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com
https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 17, 2017, 3:32:48 PM3/17/17
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Snit for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Snit has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Snit

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net
http://tinyurl.com/zgby6mp

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul http://tinyurl.com/hc7ee9q

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Snit.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Snit is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Snit does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Snit has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.
No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Snit has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Snit offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

Get Rich Slow!
http://www.stadsnatswebben.se
Jonas Eklundh

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 17, 2017, 8:56:39 PM3/17/17
Cry harder Aragorn! My version of OS X is getting long in the tooth.

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump. You will never master the best of OS X the way I have! From what I've seen it looks like the trolling nonsense needs too much resources. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-css-detail.pdf>.

Linux is a false advocate's hero. Marek can create a virtual machine. Makes Snit cry because he can not.

Do not click this link!!!
http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 18, 2017, 4:24:45 AM3/18/17
Having to suffer the use of Mac is not what most want to do. Can you show the message ID of this post? You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. You're going to use both open and closed operating systems? Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil?

Linux is a false advocate's hero. Time to blame Peter Kohlmann!

Too much glue for you, gluehead. Why would you want to limit all programs on Linux to what can be done on on Windows and macOS? You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. Well... like I said, Only an idiot would deny it is Snit, who is a programmer but I don't know if it could be used to automate this. It doesn;t matter because the name on a post means nothing, it's the content that counts.

Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.facebook.com/Jonas-Eklundh-Communication-AB-114083971961262
https://youtu.be/GPPqvw8iEBs
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll's Dog

Mar 18, 2017, 1:31:55 PM3/18/17
There is no question at least some of the posts are hand generated because some of them are direct responses to that occur in very specific ways which proves they are a response, not just gibberish. IOW, while some could be automated others are definitely not.

How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Don't look now, but I think Malcolm McLean has a serious woody for Whatever name Snit is using today.

Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book.

Whatever name Snit is using today is a false advocate's biggest fear. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about trolls but is getting the context wrong. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Too much glue for you, gluehead. Seriously, what lie? Did he think that was clever?

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 18, 2017, 6:01:29 PM3/18/17
Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. Protected code is not enough to protect you. See: I noted specific examples of Snit lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to blame me. Snit only thinks about Meat, Meat, Meat! I am working on a script which will be more than anything Snit can do! Snit is pissing the trolls off. I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the pea-brained stalker is unable to control his own actions. Drives the trolls crazy when they do not get attention.

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

I am working on a system which will blow what Linux has away. I think we have two different ideas entirely. Idiot.

If you have file.pdf open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to linux.txt via a hot key whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://youtu.be/GPPqvw8iEBs

Steve Carroll

Mar 19, 2017, 8:23:49 AM3/19/17
Snit's passed old text through Google translate with value iteration to automate texts which are made to sound like are response from a previous post in the group. I'm getting sick of the nonsense in here. I'm guessing the small-minded whackadoodle has gone ballistic again. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Snit has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux. Snit can't get anything else to work, either.

Learn all about Jonas Eklundh AKA Sandman: <https://www.google.com/#q=Jonas+Eklundh+Sandman>. Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? RonB has yet to show how Scrivener does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Where did you go to school? My system is getting near the end of its lifespan.

Don't look now, but I think Snit has a serious mancrush on RonB.

Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Most of those are names of his buddy Steven Petruzzellis.

-
Live on Kickstarter!
http://www.eklundh.com
https://youtu.be/48_DdtLGR9s
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Mar 20, 2017, 12:00:33 AM3/20/17
Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about the term "choice" but uses a logical fallacy.

Time to blame anything but Linux!

You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. I am working on an idea which will be more than anything Snit can do! Please stop trolling me.

The herd members value conformity above choice and productivity. Having to suffer the use of Xfce is not what most want to do.

Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon".

See: I noted specific examples of Marek lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to claim I am Snit. If you have a.txt open in a editor such as vim and you want to change its name to mack.doc via a GUI menu item whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>.

My system is getting near the end of its lifespan. Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil?

--
One Smart Penny
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonaseklundh

Steve Carroll's Dog

Mar 20, 2017, 11:57:23 AM3/20/17
LOL!

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's hero. Who are you even talking to? I have known toddlers who argue better than you do. Having to suffer the use of Systemd is too much for Marek "the Snit sock" Novotny to deal with. He is as incompetent as Marek "the Snit sock" Novotny. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. If you have file.doc open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to c.txt via a proxy icon whilst printing it as an edited PDF, that might be useful, if only to make sure file names are not the same. So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain. It doesn;t matter because the name on a post does not matter, it's the content that counts.

Marek "the Snit sock" Novotny only thinks about DFS, DFS, DFS! You just mastered the way Marek "the Snit sock" Novotny debates!

-
This broke the Internet!
http://www.allabolag.se/bolagslista/eklundh-hans-erik/717ee384c1c4c850ef582dd2daec1976
https://youtu.be/dNhvVfD4zu4
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Mar 23, 2017, 1:59:18 AM3/23/17
Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Ned Latham is just one of Snit's socks. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sman_template.jpg>. Cry harder John Gohde! Marek's computer has more cores than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Which gives Marek better productivity, efficiency, and error-reduction. He is as incompetent as John Gohde. Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
<https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>:

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
Don't look now, but I think John Gohde has a serious obsession with Jonas Eklundh. Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net
<https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>:

Same errors noted at the time (proving not from WBM changes):

-----
Line: 373
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 412
Property align doesn't exist : center
Line: 431
Property align doesn't exist : center
-----

Jonas Eklundh lied. Period.
You likely think Gnome handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what I have. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Peter Köhlmann is Peter the Klöwn. You likely think Gnome handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what I have.

That's right Jonas Eklundh! LOL! Another successful Windows test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success.

Eight things to never feed your cat!
http://www.servanet.se
https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 23, 2017, 12:20:36 PM3/23/17
Linux offers the least of any of the competition. ronb has yet to show how any Linux program does anything above the LCD on Linux. How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Cry harder Thompson!

You can say I am Madonna for all I care. This is just an amusement of mine. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. Linux is a false advocate's hero. If you have a.pdf open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to windows.pdf via a proxy icon whilst color-picking a crayon, that might be useful, if only to see it attach to a Xpra display. Spoken like a true Republican. I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the Snit whackadoodle is proving the advocates right again. It is utter bliss to not read that crap.

E-commerce Simplified!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSandmanNet
http://jonaseklundh.deviantart.com
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Mar 23, 2017, 1:31:34 PM3/23/17
The herd members value being like everyone else in both their lives and their computer systems.

I am working on an idea which will show off how weak LibreOffice is. Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's hero. Idiot. Linux offers the least to the least. Spoken like a true Republican.

Snit is pissing the trolls off.

You can say I am Charlie Brown for all I care. ronb has yet to show how any Linux program does anything above the LCD on Linux. Cry harder, Silver "the Snit sock" Slimer! You are as dumb as a shoe. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. LOL! Snit's passed old text through Google translate with (I'd guess) value iteration to produce texts which are made to sound like are response from DFS's. From what I've seen it looks like the flood script got more sophisticated. Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about Clinton but uses a logical fallacy.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
http://www.servanet.se
https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steve Carroll

Mar 23, 2017, 1:34:17 PM3/23/17
Idiot.

How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Linux is a false advocate's only reason for living. You guys can only think from the perspective of a psychopath. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones.

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. Having to suffer the use of Systemd would just confuse the general user.

What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ
Jonas Eklundh Communication

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 23, 2017, 2:06:26 PM3/23/17
Well... like I said, I know it's Jeremy, who is a self professed Automator user but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters. Time to blame the herd! Time to blame the herd!

Don't look now, but I think Jeremy has a serious brocrush on John Gohde.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>. You guys can only think from the perspective of a sociopath. Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. My system is getting less than what is should be. Another successful Linux test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success. See: I noted specific examples of Marek flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to claim I am Snit. Having to suffer the use of Linux is too much for Jeremy to deal with. This is something the mainstream media never covers. Jeremy can't get anything else to work, either.

--
Do not click this link!
https://youtu.be/Z5wo5aE7MUk

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 23, 2017, 2:22:11 PM3/23/17
Learn all about Michael Glasser: <https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>. You do realize everyone knows you are just trolling?

You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

Please stop trolling me. Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". All total lies, of course.

Time to blame Jerry Stuckle! Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Not going point by point over this with you, Jerry Stuckle.

You're like an idiot fat man hiding behind a very skinny tree. We all see you hiding there and tell you as much. And you're so stupid you keep denying it. I have known toddlers who argue better than you do.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.facebook.com/Jonas-Eklundh-Communication-AB-114083971961262

Steve Carroll

Mar 23, 2017, 6:11:56 PM3/23/17
Please stop trolling me. Richard Stallman is a false advocate's hero. Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user.

My desktop is getting near the end of its lifespan. Where did you go to school? Get out your Bingo cards and mark off a spot any time someone talks about Snit but is just whining. You will never master the command line!

Top Ten Ways Snit Trolls!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012978552519
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 23, 2017, 11:54:27 PM3/23/17
But Malcolm McLean feels the need to please the herd. So be it. Unbelievable how long you are still trolling. Please stop trolling me. Don't look now, but I think Malcolm McLean has a serious mancrush on Flatfish. I am working on a script which will be more than anything Malcolm McLean can do!

Too much glue for you, gluehead.

Puppy Videos!
https://youtu.be/m37dF5X2S-4
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 23, 2017, 11:59:24 PM3/23/17
The "advocates" value being like everyone else above choice and productivity. Spoken like a true Republican. Don't look now, but I think ronb has a serious obsession with Desk Rabbit. Why does Marek focus on his pride so much? Proof Snit is obsessed with Sandman's CSS: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Please stop trolling me. Why does ronb focus on his own ego so much?

-
This broke the Internet
http://www.sundbybergsstadsnat.se
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 24, 2017, 12:14:34 AM3/24/17
My uptime is almost twenty-seven days and Arch Linux is still going strong!

What I do is certainly more efficient. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know everyone is Snit.

The text of the post is a bunch of gibbering baby sh*t we know there are only a few people who do that. Idiot.

Arch Linux is based on Linux. End of Story. Bravo, Flatfish, you are now living rent-free inside Thompson's beady little brain. LOL

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-18Jan2007.pdf>.

Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://youtu.be/D_so1dvjeyI

Steve Carroll's Dog

Mar 24, 2017, 12:21:41 AM3/24/17
How is Blender on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Please stop trolling me. Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book.

See: I noted specific examples of Peter Kohlmann lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to troll Snit. Having to suffer the use of MATE it can hardly be called "free" when you include your time.

RonB has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD on Linux.

Linux offers the least of any of the competition. Bravo, Flatfish, you are now living rent-free inside Peter Kohlmann's beady little brain. LOL Linux offers the least to the least. Someone's done a pretty good job with the Viterbi algorithm to regurgitate posts which are made to sound like are response from Flatfish's. You just mastered the best of MATE the way I have! How is LibreOffice on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Don't look now, but I think Peter Kohlmann has a serious mancrush on Flatfish. There is no question that all of them are not automated because some of them are keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind them, so not from a computer auto-generator. Which can only be Snit.

--
This broke the Internet

Steve Carroll's Dog

Mar 24, 2017, 3:33:34 PM3/24/17
flatfish can't get anything else to work, either. Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil? flatfish's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Another successful Ubuntu test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success. flatfish's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. It doesn't matter because the apparent origin on a post does not matter, it's the content that counts. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_css_history.pdf>. Spoken like a typical herd member. ronb has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD on Linux. How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Linux offers the least choice.

And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start a circus. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Silver Slimer uses different names to defend Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women.

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.facebook.com/JonasEklundh
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll

Mar 29, 2017, 6:02:43 PM3/29/17
You can say I am Madonna for all I care. I have known toddlers who argue better than Peter the Cöwardly Liön does. If you have some-file.txt open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to d.doc via a hot key whilst printing it as an edited PDF, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. ChromeOS is based on Linux.

I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 29, 2017, 7:19:50 PM3/29/17
Time to blame Peter the Klöwn!

You likely think Debian handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows.

What do you get out of lying, Peter the Klöwn? You're clueless! You likely think Mint handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows.

For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. How long has this debate been going on?

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader-2.pdf>. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Trump. How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Did he think that was clever? Someone's done a pretty good job with (I'd guess) value iteration to regurgitate texts which are hard to distinguish from those of one particular legit member. Marek owns Peter the Klöwn in every way possible.

--
One Smart Penny
https://www.behance.net/SandmanNet

TickleMe Elmo

Mar 31, 2017, 4:40:24 AM3/31/17
Did he think that was clever?

You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making.

Where did you get that from, John?

Linux offers the least choice. John shows that all of them are not automated because some of them tap into what Marek said, and that occur in very specific ways with attempts to mislead on specific issues, not just gibberish. Meaning someone is hand writing many of these. How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? So Marek focuses on his ego. The herd does not complain.

This is something the mainstream media never covers.

Why does John focus on his own ego so much?

Where did you get that from, John?

Best CMS Solution of 2017!
http://www.stadsnat.oresundskraft.se
http://www.eklundh.com
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Mar 31, 2017, 4:48:46 PM3/31/17
You likely think KDE handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what I have.

This is just an amusement of mine. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandmancheck-html.pdf>. My uptime is almost fifty weeks and that is with doing a full update. The herd members value being like everyone else in both their lives and their computer systems. If you have some_file.pdf open in a editor such as LibreOffice Writer and you want to change its name to d.txt via a GUI menu item whilst moving windows as a group, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. Having to suffer the use of GNU/Linux is not what most want to do. Marek's posts are nothing but an indecipherable mess. Time to blame the lack of many eyes! You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out. Watch all the gaslighting going on in alt.os.linux. Marek has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD on Linux.

--
Top 15 Ways Snit Trolls!
https://youtu.be/r7wys2JvBD0
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSandmanNet
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Mar 31, 2017, 5:39:29 PM3/31/17
LOL! You have no idea how much a fool of yourself you are making. Please stop trolling me.

If you have some-file.pdf open in a user space program such as vim and you want to change its name to windows.txt via a bash script whilst picking your nose, that might be useful, if only to guarantee the watcher scripts do not collide. Bravo, vallor, you are now living rent-free inside Marek "Snit lover" Novotny's beady little brain. LOL

Idiot. Snit is pissing the trolls off.

Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_css_history.pdf>. Marek "Snit lover" Novotny's passed old text through Google translate with a Markv model to regurgitate texts which are hard to distinguish from vallor's. How is GIMP on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

Anyway, it doesn't matter because the name on a post means nothing, it's the content that counts. You're clueless!

-
Top Ten Ways Snit Trolls!
https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw

Jonas Eklundh

Apr 4, 2017, 3:32:59 PM4/4/17
Cry harder Chris "the Snit sock" Ahlstrom! I'm getting more posts hidden then show. I'm guessing the Snit troll is in its brain damage mode again. Yawn. Same old brain-dead trolls. LOL! Seriously, what lie? Learn all about Michael Glasser: <https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>. DFS owns Chris "the Snit sock" Ahlstrom in every way possible. Please stop trolling me. Do you even believe the nonsense you are spewing, Chris "the Snit sock" Ahlstrom? You're going to use both open and closed operating systems? Chris "the Snit sock" Ahlstrom's developed an AI system with (I am betting) a Markv model to produce texts which are hard to distinguish from my posts.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://youtu.be/HHT9SJgYsH4

Steve Carroll's Dog

Apr 5, 2017, 3:41:50 PM4/5/17
You are as dumb as a shoe. Bravo, The Starmaker, you are now living rent-free inside KCIR2's beady little brain. Ha! It doesn't matter because the apparent origin on a post does not matter we know it is from Snit anyway. KCIR2 can't get anything else to work, either. Too much glue for you, gluehead. Bravo, The Starmaker, you are now living rent-free inside KCIR2's beady little brain. Lul. Learn all about Michael Glasser: <https://www.google.com/#q=Michael+Glasser>. Spoken like a true Libertarian. Bravo, The Starmaker, you are now living rent-free inside KCIR2's beady little brain. LOL Another successful gnupg test. That is if you count useless crap as a success. You just mastered the way KCIR2 debates!

That's right The Starmaker! Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's biggest fear.

--
Puppy Videos!

Steve Carroll

Apr 5, 2017, 10:22:50 PM4/5/17
Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over. Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed above and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

E-commerce Simplified!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6
Jonas Eklundh

Steve Carroll's Dog

Apr 7, 2017, 11:26:52 AM4/7/17
You're clueless! Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more.

Bravo, Whatever name Snit's using today, you are now living rent-free inside KCIR2's beady little brain. LOL You can say I am Satan himself for all I care. I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the sock frenzy whackadoodle is proving the advocates right again. My killfiles have him/her/it completely shut out.

We are not alone: <http://tinyurl.com/kmqe66h>.

--
Puppy Videos
http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi

Steve Carroll

Apr 11, 2017, 3:56:53 PM4/11/17
My uptime is almost ninety-seven weeks and downloading Mint is still going strong! Sandman lies. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to Snit "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". All total lies, of course. See: I noted specific examples of Marek flat out making things up, showing off insecurity, falsely attributing someone else's words to me, etc. Your response: to repeat the same nonsense.

Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know ronb is a name for RonB. Another successful Linux test. That is if you count slow and buggy as a success. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: http://www.5z8.info/hack-outlook_c6c9in_michaelangelo-virusHey Steve Carroll's Dog, you have beaten the way chrisv debates! Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-screenreader-2.pdf>. See: I noted specific examples of chrisv lying, focusing on ego and not tech, blaming me for the actions of others, etc. Your response: to change the topic. The truth is out there: <http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_f8h9lv_-OPEN-WEBCAM---START-RECORD-->. The content clearly is a bunch of gibbering Snit-like crap that points to one person. Proof of the website skills of Sandman, Jonas Eklundh: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman_fix.jpg>. Steve Carroll's Dog owns chrisv in every way possible.

Puppy Videos!
http://www.5z8.info/stalin-will-rise-again_j3h5uj_nakedgrandmas.jpg
http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Apr 11, 2017, 4:46:35 PM4/11/17
Frankly I do not really give a shit.

Linux offers the least of any of the competition. What is your evidence? I am working on a program which will show off how weak installing Linux is. RonB has yet to show how his moral code does anything above the LCD on Linux.

I can't... with my post I thought you did something other than what you did.

This is something the mainstream media never covers. Who is obsessed with whom? <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc>.

You can say I am a monkey wrench for all I care. This is just an amusement of mine.

Get Rich Slow!!
http://www.5z8.info/freeanimalporn.com-start-download_s9j7do_dogporn
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 17, 2017, 12:32:51 PM4/17/17
Do you think everyone who points out your trolling is evil?

I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. Cry harder, Jeff! Seriously, those of you who troll are not able to control yourselves any more. I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones. You are as dumb as a shoe. My goodness Snit is obsessed with Sandman... or is it the other way around? <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc>.

-
Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll

Steve Carroll

Apr 18, 2017, 3:26:17 PM4/18/17
You guys can only think from the perspective of a programmer. That's right Larry Washington! Please stop trolling me. Obsession: by Jonas Eklundh: <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc>.

You likely think Gnome handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to what I have.

You can say I am Satan himself for all I care. For a good time click <http://tinyurl.com/gsleb4p>. My uptime is almost forty-seven days and that is just how I roll. What I do is certainly more efficient. How is bash on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? Marek's computer has more scripts than Snit's. Marek wins. Snit loses. Any questions?

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://youtu.be/HHT9SJgYsH4
https://youtu.be/HMx0RyzbPgQ
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Apr 18, 2017, 11:41:51 PM4/18/17
-
Live on Kickstarter
http://www.5z8.info/facebook-of-sex_w4l4wg_bomb
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Apr 20, 2017, 4:02:08 PM4/20/17

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!

Steve Carroll

Apr 20, 2017, 11:14:51 PM4/20/17
Everyone is Snit -- the oldest gag in the book. Would you believe: <http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi>. My uptime is almost thirty weeks and Steve Carroll is a better man than you will even be! But Sandman feels the need to please the herd. So be it. Frankly I do not really give a shit.

http://jonaseklundh.com absolute proof. http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn is all you need to know. Snit is pissing the trolls off. Not interested in the trolling, your ego, and lies, Sandman. http://www.5z8.info/hateminorities_t7l3gt_linked-in-of-sex absolute proof.

My goodness Snit is obsessed with Sandman... or is it the other way around? <https://youtu.be/UkAyrfOZaXc>.

Puppy Videos!
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower
http://www.5z8.info/nic_cage_naked_y8b5qk_torrentEverything
Jonas Eklundh Communication

Steven Petruzzellis

Apr 21, 2017, 1:52:36 AM4/21/17
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Snit started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Snit (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Snit continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Snit's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Snit stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Snit* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Snit stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi
http://www.5z8.info/dogs-being-eaten_g0w7hf_molotovcocktail
Jonas Eklundh

Jonas Eklundh

Apr 21, 2017, 12:15:05 PM4/21/17
Sandman, AKA Jonas Eklundh has yet to show how any Linux program does anything above the LCD on Linux. Linux offers the least of everything to the average user. How is FileZilla on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator? No reason to think the coders even care. Where did you get that from, Sandman, AKA Jonas Eklundh?

Seriously, what lie? I suspect you do not even know what is wrong with Sandman, AKA Jonas Eklundh. Don't look now, but I think Sandman, AKA Jonas Eklundh has a serious woody for Onion Knight.

You can say I am President Trump for all I care. Everyone uses socks from time to time: We all know Peter Köhlmann is Peter the Klöwn. Anyway, it doesn't matter because the FROM line on a post means nothing we know it is from Snit anyway.

E-commerce Simplified!!