Limits on Google Groups posts

Snit

Feb 14, 2017, 5:29:22 PM2/14/17
I have used Google Groups only minimally... for those who have used it more,
what are the limits on posting.

Trying to figure out why Carroll / Sandman are using multiple accounts. They
seem to post with one for some time then jump to the next? Is the limit per
hour? Do they say? Sandman has noted he is setting the times for when he
thinks I am posting or based on my posting rates or the like. Odd.

Doing a web search and looking at Google help I do not see. Also do not see
an API or other way to even do the posting they are doing... at risk of
getting others to join them, any ideas on how they post their flooding
through Google Groups?

If that last cannot be answered without making it easier for others for
others to replicate feel free to email me directly (does not apply to
Sandman and Carroll... who are NOT welcomed to email me).

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Sandman

Feb 14, 2017, 6:01:57 PM2/14/17
In article <D4C8D2C9.8FF66%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

> [2062] I have used Google Groups only minimally…

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)

Snit summary of meaningless phrases (since 2015-12-09):
troll 0 231 | lying/lie 0 393 | incest 0 2
sex 0 0 | honorable 0 9 | honest 0 55
run 0 18 | css 0 34 | tilde 0 0

--
Sandman

Snit

Feb 14, 2017, 8:16:11 PM2/14/17
Sandman is STILL tracking his own lies and trolling.